kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
Great episode.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6597|MANCHESTERRR
i cant wait for the next episode. wonder what they are up to in Vietnam...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6238|Escea

pers0nah wrote:

i cant wait for the next episode. wonder what they are up to in Vietnam...
Something involving Mopeds I think. Communist Stig is in it I believe
VicktorVauhn
+319|6407|Southern California
What time of the day does Top Gear air originally?
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6251|Uk
8 o clock on sunday nights bbc2
Kez
+778|5718|London, UK
Two weeks time the next one. Sounds great
Benzin
+576|6013
Updated!!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
28 December 2008

Top Gear ends the series in epic style as Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May travel to Vietnam and are told to travel the entire length of the country in just eight days, thereby achieving what the American military failed to do in ten years. But first they must each buy some suitable transport for the trip and, despite having several million Dong in their pockets, this proves to be rather less money than they thought, especially in one of the most expensive car markets in the world.
^ That sounds really, really good.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6407|Southern California
Caterham as car of the year FTMFW.
Benzin
+576|6013
Should be interesting ...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6238|Escea

kylef wrote:

28 December 2008

Top Gear ends the series in epic style as Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May travel to Vietnam and are told to travel the entire length of the country in just eight days, thereby achieving what the American military failed to do in ten years. But first they must each buy some suitable transport for the trip and, despite having several million Dong in their pockets, this proves to be rather less money than they thought, especially in one of the most expensive car markets in the world.
^ That sounds really, really good.
I lol'd
Benzin
+576|6013
updated!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6485
This season finale was one of the best episodes I've seen, full stop. A definite season-ender.

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5948|United States

Uzique wrote:

This season finale was one of the best episodes I've seen, full stop. A definite season-ender.

when are they gonna be on the topgear website???
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5768|Roma
Hahaha, I love it when Jezza 's face is illuminated by his 10 mirrors in front of his bike.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6504|Gogledd Cymru

Agreed, the Vietnam special had me pissing myself with laughter, loved every second of it.
Vietnam is a beautiful country aswell, it's nice Francis Ford Clarkson, Francis Ford May and Francis Ford Hammond showed the beauty of the country.
Benzin
+576|6013
I have just updated the original post with the new link to get the episode. Enjoy, ladies and gentlemen!
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5998|Perth, Australia
So who believes The Stig is Schumacher?

I'm voting that it's all a media stunt. Top Gear is a great show for media stunts.

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6680|NT, like Mick Dundee

Rod Foxx wrote:

So who believes The Stig is Schumacher?

I'm voting that it's all a media stunt. Top Gear is a great show for media stunts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LPLJT3zkDc&fmt=22
There have been several drivers behind the helmet.

It most definitely is a media stunt.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6642|UK
I was wondering if that 1:10 lap time was some stunt too.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6680|NT, like Mick Dundee

liquidat0r wrote:

I was wondering if that 1:10 lap time was some stunt too.
Schumacher is 'revealed' to be the Stig and in the same episode a Ferrari does the track in amazing time? Definitely.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6643|IRELAND

Schumacher is not the stig. Think he would be arsed flying over to England every week to drive round that course with the money he has? The crap lap in the shitty car at the end confirmed it isn't him. Stig is probably a touring car driver. Wouldn't be an Ex F1 driver as they are all too big headed to hide their identity.
Benzin
+576|6013

JahManRed wrote:

Schumacher is not the stig. Think he would be arsed flying over to England every week to drive round that course with the money he has? The crap lap in the shitty car at the end confirmed it isn't him. Stig is probably a touring car driver. Wouldn't be an Ex F1 driver as they are all too big headed to hide their identity.
Once again, the Stig has been many different people. Not just one driver. If you go over to the Final Gear forums, you'll see that the Stig has been revealed to have been many people, lots of them touring car drivers. I think also a few times an F1 driver (retired or whatever), but almost always British, iirc. Like I said, if you really care enough, head over to the Final Gear forums and search around.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5998|Perth, Australia
I realise that The Stig has been many different drivers but the point was whether he was one of them pre-season 13?
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5768|Roma

JahManRed wrote:

Well since Schumi drove his FXX he became the Stig for one episode.
So he is the stig.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard