SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

LONDON —  It's known as the home of 'The Whopper' and Burger King is hoping its latest product really lives up to its reputation. The fast-food giant launched a $200 burger Wednesday — all in the name of charity.

" The fine ingredients of what is called simply 'The Burger' include Wagyu beef, white truffles, Pata Negra ham slices, Cristal onion straws, Modena balsamic vinegar, lambs lettuce, pink Himalayan rock salt, organic white wine and shallot infused mayonnaise in an Iranian saffron and white truffle dusted bun. "

https://www.foxnews.com/images/382459/1_61_bk320.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6190|Canada

meh I'll stick with my Big Mac thank you.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6562|Southampton, UK

Not amazing Appealing nor big.
The#1Spot
+105|6541|byah
Charity my ass. Probable 10 % goes to it
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!
That picture looks a bit gross
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

as if I'd ever buy anything costing more than 20 bucks at burger king.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5932|Somewhere out in Space
Yes because eating like 5 star luxury in a fast food restaurant is so practical.

Did you notice how all those fancy names bumped the price up 20 bucks a pop.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6635|England

SEREMAKER wrote:

LONDON —  It's known as the home of 'The Whopper' and Burger King is hoping its latest product really lives up to its reputation. The fast-food giant launched a $200 burger Wednesday — all in the name of charity.

" The fine ingredients of what is called simply 'The Burger' include Wagyu beef, white truffles, Pata Negra ham slices, Cristal onion straws, Modena balsamic vinegar, lambs lettuce, pink Himalayan rock salt, organic white wine and shallot infused mayonnaise in an Iranian saffron and white truffle dusted bun. "

http://www.foxnews.com/images/382459/1_61_bk320.jpg
Old news/pointless thread.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

-=]DeatH1337[=- wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/images/382459/1_61_bk320.jpg
Old news/pointless thread.
Not pointless. Or old, i've never heard about it.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6195|Schofield Barracks
taco bell ftw
loop eneg
Banned
+51|5818|Crossroads, Barrens, Dreamaul
Looks delicious but I'm not shelling out $200 for it
SealXo
+309|6537
What fucking charity and what %
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
No offence, but I think most of you guys going "wtf $200?" have no idea about the ingredient quality going into that.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

Sounds fucking tasty ... but not $200 tasty!

I hope they have a chef
twiistaaa
+87|6669|mexico

kylef wrote:

No offence, but I think most of you guys going "wtf $200?" have no idea about the ingredient quality going into that.
its all relative. the charity part is good, depending on how much actually goes to charity. but the quality of food probably cannot be detected by "connoisseur" let alone the average person. at the end of the day, meat tastes like meat and lettuce tastes like lettuce.

case in point:

Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

jsnipy wrote:

I hope they have a chef
Remember BigmacK?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC

kylef wrote:

I bet the $8 burger at this restaurant near my home would be well above satisfactory for any person. Why not buy that, then spend the remaining $192 on charity?

I really don't get the deal with fancy expensive shit. It can usually taste amazing, but not always. For instance last night I went to this semi-fancy restaurant, and I ordered some scallops. They were good, but for the price I expected way more food. And what's with the dress codes?! It doesn't matter if I'm in a tuxedo or in shorts and a t-shirt... it's not like I'm suddenly gonna run out of the place without paying.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6403|dm_maidenhead
SealXo
+309|6537

HurricaИe wrote:

kylef wrote:

I bet the $8 burger at this restaurant near my home would be well above satisfactory for any person. Why not buy that, then spend the remaining $192 on charity?

I really don't get the deal with fancy expensive shit. It can usually taste amazing, but not always. For instance last night I went to this semi-fancy restaurant, and I ordered some scallops. They were good, but for the price I expected way more food. And what's with the dress codes?! It doesn't matter if I'm in a tuxedo or in shorts and a t-shirt... it's not like I'm suddenly gonna run out of the place without paying.
Lol, I dont really get the dress to impress, but i get dining places.

Its when youre buying a car that really pisses me off.
You walk into a benz dealer with shorts and a white tshirt and you could be looking at a car for 10 minutes with NOONE else in the showroom, and noone will comeover and talk to you.

but tbh its the people with no money are the ones who dress up to buy cars they cant afford.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5932|Somewhere out in Space

SealXo wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

kylef wrote:

Lol, I dont really get the dress to impress, but i get dining places.

Its when youre buying a car that really pisses me off.
You walk into a benz dealer with shorts and a white tshirt and you could be looking at a car for 10 minutes with NOONE else in the showroom, and noone will comeover and talk to you.

but tbh its the people with no money are the ones who dress up to buy cars they cant afford.
Thats when you light a cig with a Benjamin.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ
Oh the ignorance! It is blatantly obvious that none of you has ever had the pleasure of tasting white truffle.
ƒ³
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland
But will it blend?
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH

kylef wrote:

I hope they put Mrs. Butterworth's in it!!!!

Last edited by loubot (2008-06-19 11:49:00)

oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ

Funky_Finny wrote:

But will it blend?
gimme $200 and I'll let you all know
ƒ³
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

euros cant make a burger for shit

Board footer