CameronPoe
+2,925|6548
Lisik and Rammunition, please state your opinions on the Palestinian issue and proceed to argue your corners.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6282|Éire
Grabs popcorn...
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5820
*Hides in underground bunker*
PureFodder
+225|6278
This is going to be a fun thread.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5854
pro palestinian, simple as that

All you have to do is check the Histories out at the library and consult the index.
The point is,there are references in Herodotus to Palestine but no reference to any alleged jewish kingdoms. That is probably because Palestine obviously did exist in the 5th century BC and assuming jews existed at all they must have been a pretty small group not to have even been mentioned. Frankly,i think their entire history is a shameless fraud. There is no evidence whatsoever for any jewish kingdom or the existence of any of the jewish heroes.

i can go on

Last edited by rammunition (2008-06-18 04:13:33)

ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5820

PureFodder wrote:

This is going to be a fun thread.
Is that sarcasm I detect?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6511|Πάϊ
Lol!!!
ƒ³
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
ROUND 1.

*Dingdingdingdingdingding*
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5854
another point i will make, the world should stop its recognition of Israel since we don't recognize half their territory,it's a little awkward recognizing a government where half it's territory isn't recognized as such  i.e- Golan Heights,Gaza,West Bank.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6511|Πάϊ
At this point Lisik is the underdog with 6 to 1

Place your bets please gentlemen!
ƒ³
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6560|NYC / Hamburg

*bookmarks*

this could be interesting
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6282|Éire

oug wrote:

At this point Lisik is the underdog with 6 to 1

Place your bets please gentlemen!
What will be interesting to see in this encounter is if Lisik's usual attacking technique of going in early with the early "anti-semite" claims will be the only weapon in his arsenal!
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6511|Πάϊ
Might be the only one, but hey, it works! It's like the nuke of arguments. "You're an anti-semite!"  BOOOOMM!!!!
ƒ³
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
Give Canaan back to the Canaanites I say.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6542|CH/BR - in UK

Does this mean no one else can debate in this thread? Because honestly, I'd like to help with arguments (I'm sort of leaning to Palestine, but not entirely)

-kon
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5820
Do you have a death wish?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6542|CH/BR - in UK

ZombieVampire! wrote:

Do you have a death wish?
Who, me?

-kon
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5820
Yes, you (not me! Then who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?)
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6542|CH/BR - in UK

ZombieVampire! wrote:

Yes, you (not me! Then who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?)
I like a good debate. One of my friends is (sort of) Jewish, and defends Israel blindly. It's fun practicing my debates with him - not that it's particularly difficult, as the main argument pro Israel people have is "you are antisemitic", closely followed by "it was their promised land" and "what about WWII?"

-kon
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5820
I enjoy arguing.

Arguing over things like this is pathetic, though.  It just goes round in circles.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6542|CH/BR - in UK

ZombieVampire! wrote:

I enjoy arguing.

Arguing over things like this is pathetic, though.  It just goes round in circles.
Be that as it may, it's still fun ^^
I even like arguing over semantics, just for the hell of it.

-kon
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5820
As do I.  So long as there's more than one argument.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6542|CH/BR - in UK

ZombieVampire! wrote:

As do I.  So long as there's more than one argument.
Ah, yes. I like arguing with intelligent people ^^
I don't mind people having differing opinions, as long as they can justify them in a meaningful manner. That way, I may still disagree, but I can understand where they're coming from.
There's nothing I hate more than people who just support one side without backing up any of their views. In debates, that is.

-kon
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5820
Exactly.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6335|tropical regions of london
palestinian fanboy vs israeli jew.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard