ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6363|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
I just came back from the Brooks and Dunn/Rodney Atkins concert.  Was totally .  When they played "Only in America" some Marines came on stage and you should have heard the noise the fans were making when they came on, it was unreal.  Anybody else here listen to country music?

And please, try to keep the "cuntry sux l0l g0 rock/metal/pop/rap" out of here.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6314

I listen to it.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6641
Is there a video of it? I would love to watch that. I love Trace Atkins, Tim McGraw, John Michael Montgomery, Montgomery Gentry, Mark McKinney, Toby Keith. I can't remember all of them, but I'm sure you get the idea. Country music is good, I don't see why people don't like it. Guess it's because I was grown in Texas. At least it's better than all of that shitty rap.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6314

And I just realized you tied up the # of threads with the BF2 section of the forum.

Last edited by ebug9 (2008-06-15 20:38:30)

Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6191|Canada

I do.
Mostly because of my mother who always listen to country, so I'm used to it.
About 20% of my music library is country music.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

Cowboy runs through my blood ......

https://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/music/blog/garth.jpg FTW
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
loop eneg
Banned
+51|5819|Crossroads, Barrens, Dreamaul

SEREMAKER wrote:

Cowboy runs through my blood ......

http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainmen … /garth.jpg FTW
...if you know what i mean.

I lived in Tamworth for a year so i had to suffer country music. It's not that bad.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

I don't listen to country but I do like Antoine Dufour and Tommy Gauthier's version of Jerry Reed's "Jerry's Breakdown".
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6314

Someone had to do it

Last edited by ebug9 (2008-06-15 20:57:18)

ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6641

A lot of country songs are patriot.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon
i dont really listen to "country", but i learned about a year ago that i absolutely love bluegrass.

i like it so much, i bought a banjo just today....im starting to learn, and hopefully it will be a stress reliever for me.

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6314

Same song as Reaper posted but better video.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR

It was like that, only jack up the screams ten times that.  It sent chills down my back, still does thinking about it.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Without meaning to offend (as these are old songs) these are just two of my fav's.

Kenny Rogers - The Gambler (alt video)

Dolly Parton - 9-5

I played them both at a disco I did last week in between the very latest R&B (as in Usher) and both songs went down very well.  Sorry I can't offer any recent Country suggestions.  My phone ringtone is "Ring of Fire" but thats more to do with football/soccer as its one of Cadiff's songs.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR

1927 wrote:

Without meaning to offend (as these are old songs) these are just two of my fav's.

Kenny Rogers - The Gambler (alt video)

Dolly Parton - 9-5

I played them both at a disco I did last week in between the very latest R&B (as in Usher) and both songs went down very well.  Sorry I can't offer any recent Country suggestions.  My phone ringtone is "Ring of Fire" but thats more to do with football/soccer as its one of Cadiff's songs.
Both classic songs.  While I'm not really into the older country songs I still love The Gambler.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon

Dr.PhiL wrote:

I love country music
no, no and fucking no.

no one wants to see someone elses death.
reported.

Last edited by Parker (2008-06-16 11:05:47)

Hawkers
THOOOM
+9|5971|Maidenhead
Kings of Leon, amirite?
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6345|tropical regions of london
country fucking sucks
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6393|fåking denmark

God Save the Queen wrote:

country fucking sucks
QFT
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

I liked the country station on GTA:SA. Mainly for the whole sleeping with your brother thing
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

country fucking sucks
QFT
"And please, try to keep the "cuntry sux l0l g0 rock/metal/pop/rap" out of here." Quote
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6641

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

country fucking sucks
QFT
Both of you are facking idiots.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard