JaMrulezass
+47|6467|Hong Kong
The misunderstanding between me and the teacher has been cleraed, thanks to a very helpful form tutor, I manage to reverse the situationa dn get along fine with him, as a lesson to everyone, take this as a reference, and remeber that in life, someone will alwyas hate you, like it or not, your seniors will always be control. However, there are ways you can solve things and seek those you are comfortable to speak to and ask for help

I cannot express my hatred any further for this teacher called Mr . X. I do however, wish to get along with him fine, if he would want to that is. I'm actually trying to make a better of the situation, and not make it worse.

I shall explain, take the patience to read, if you can please;

Mr X is my chemistry teacher, having been in his class for 2 years, I have very very often been framed and/or blamed wrongly, most of the actions taken against me such as moving me and giving me warnings and lectures have not been a consequence of my own actions, I can tell you that. As a teacher who has grew hatred against me for 2 years, I have been as nice as I can to him, but I can no longer stand him. While my friend were messing around, I was somehow 'involved' and got moved to the table where I sit facing him opposite literally 10cm from his nose. I live with it, as I can see why he has punished me even though I try to explain it was not my fault, I felt like I had to respect my teachers and seniors so i didn't argue back and relocated my seat. And a word, Mr X is probably the most unpopular teacher in our school.

Throughout these 2 years, our relationship has gone downhill and I get frequently picked on and commented on, I did not like this but didn't say a thing about it. The situation brings me to this afternoon, where we held a meeting in preparation for our school trip on October 13th 2008 on our trip to Japan. Immediately there was a strong sense of hostility, he was one of the teachers going, along with one of the most favored teachers Ms Y and one other teacher.

I had known Ms Y for quite long and had been good friends with her and even met her at some family's barbecue outside of school, all the students in the school liked her and she was very friendly.

Then came the meeting, I walked in with my girlfriend, holding hands but we eventually took our hands off each other when Mr . X started staring at us. I cannot, in anywhere find in the school rules, find it illegal to hold hands, I really cant. The meeting began and Ms Y gave her speech about deposits, passport photocopies etc. Mr X began to lay out the rules, this, has been the first time ever, where I have seen a teacher do something so stupid, he literally set out rules for our trip, this included many stupid things such as:

sitting on the bus with seatbelt and facing forwards
know that there are people on the plane

Immediately, everyone began going WTF. He began laying out the rules, which is the first in any trip, and utterly unnecessary, I asked Ms Y if she agreed to it but she said in discomfort, "he wrote it", she wispsered it and everyone knew what was going on.

First line went off, listening to staff members and following instructions, he said it while looking at me the entire time. First I took it with a smile and laughed it off, clearly, he went deeper than this.

Then came the other part, GIRLS AREN'T ALLOWED IN GUYS BEDROOM AND VICE VERSA, everyone immediately began to question and make noise, while saying that, he specifically stared at me, and added, with bold eyes staring at me, no sneaking out and going out at night.  Tension began to grow then came the part that lighted me on fire.

"There are certain individuals I would not want to go with on this trip", specifically targeting me and looking at me when he said it, I began to get really pissed.

Then came the ridiculous; "I don't want to see any holding hands" , staring at me and my girlfriend. I began to light on fire, I had an urge to stand up for myself and punch him, but I held it, kept it in and carried on listening to his bullshit, at this point, everyone was whining and complaining about his stupid rules, which even the other teacher thought was utterly unnecessary. I do not recall a school rule which prohibited the holding of hands, bigger yet, its not against the law. If anything, this was getting personal.

After it was over, we lined up to sign up for some information, he wanted a word with me, he said something along the lines of "I don't like you so behave yourself" I laughed it off and continued to queue up.

When the meeting was over, he gave me and my girlfriend a weird stare and said "I don't wanna see any holding hands in Japan" and we both ignored him and everyone who walked behind his back mocked him in some way or another.

He handed us a letter, one of the lines was  " No drinking, no drugs and no inappropriate behavior in inappropriate situations" I got fuck pissed, knowing that we were the only couple going and that this was directly targeted at me, I left, cuz I didn't want my anger to get out of control.

After my lesson after that, I returned to my form room, only to see him coming out of the door, he had generally avoided eye contact with me, until i grabbed his shirt lightly and said "Mr X, i want a word with you", he seemed afraid.

I had a conversation with him, the entire time, he took it backwards, casually and relaxed but with that scared look on his face, I spoke to him.
I said "this is getting out of hand, i don't like the comments you made about me nor did i like the way you talked to me, I know you hate me, but I sincerely hope this dosent get personal and also you better not involve my girlfriend in this, it has nothing to do with her "

He began blabbing bullshit and told me how he understands blahblah, for once, it seemed like I was the teacher, this entire time, i was staring at him with great tension and seriousness, he also said he didn't know who my girlfriend was, which was utter bullshit considering what he had done and said during the meeting. I clearly told him that I don't like him, and I said I know he dosent too, but I hoped to put an end to all this, if he wanted to make my life hard, I was willing and prepared to go to extremes to make his , even harder.

He told me how he had disliked me in class and how I supposingly misbehaved, he said If i didn't respect him , he didn't need to respect me either, I counter argued saying that I didn't disrespect him, there had been allot of misunderstanding and for all that I've been into trouble with, it was not my fault, I also told him that class was class, this is overseas, something drastically different. He had nothing to say.

Then he went on to go no holding hands and how this is a trip with friends. In my head was going on, DO YOU HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO TELL ME WHO I SHOULD SPEND MY TIME WITH? ARE YOU TELLING ME HOW I SHOULD SPEND IT? NO, YOU STAY OUT OF MY FRIENDSHIP , ITS FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. I just nodded my head and didnt speak back, although I regret not saying that.

I said i really disliked the way he commented on me, not only did I not get a sorry, he thought I was joking. The conversation ended with me telling him in his face " DON'T MAKE THIS PERSONAL and THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, i hope we get along in the future".
He should be thankful I never bought up how I never bought up the fact he said "He didn't want certain individuals to be on the trip" and how he was staring at me while setting all the rules.

Its supposed to stay professional on a teacher-student relationship, not this personal shit he has taken it into. He literally threatened to move me out of the trip, but I have nothing to lose, with 34 other witnesses and a dozen passer by's when I had the conversation with him, I'm in a win win situation to write a complaint letter and get him fired, also , if he really does move me, ill make sure he knows for sure that nobody on the trip, or in the school, for that matter likes him and that he should be the one moving out of the trip since it would make everyone content.

Going back into my form, I got wet eyes because of how angry I was, I had never been so fed up with a teacher and never ever before, gotten into this kind of personal thing while my friends began to comfort me. I was fucking pissed MAD.

Quotes:

"If you dont respect me in shcool, you wont respect me out either" - WTF? since when was this shit about respect? I'm a great student in shcool, if he has problems with me, he cant skip out on the trip, i wont mind and i dont think anyone else would either.

My Aim:

Reserve the sitatuion and try to get along with him, but knowing his extremely self centered and unreasonable views, I doubt this will happen but I will certainly try.

I have been very nice and talked with absolutely no aggression or attitude int he class following so, I hope he took my words seriously, I do not wish to start or spark another argument, I just want to get along with him and he gets alogn with me fine, I think its a good sign that he kept lfipping to the workpage pages for me without me asking or anything, I relaly hope things get better, if he thought I was taking it as a joke or something, I wasnt, I was being seriously truthful and I was trying to resolve problems with him.

MY last note:

I do admit that I may have been noisy and slightly disturbing my peers to work in class, but i fully blieve that to no extent, does this take on a personal level and completely withdrawl me from the trip because of his hatre towards me.

I do feel offended and I do truly feel attacked on his words, the way he said it, the attitude he put it in and the way he stared at me, relaly unprofessional for a teacher to get personal with students.

Once, my friend stood up for himself when he was opressed by his words. Mr X was picking on him for his bad grades and he stood up for himself and said "can u stop picking on my bad grades? it makes me feel very bad, im not the only one who has got bad grades before", the teacher apologized to him but it was abit of silence after that. Respect for him. Its hard to do soemthign liek that.

Last edited by JaMrulezass (2008-06-16 07:07:25)

Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6529|London (At Heart)

Fuck your girlfriend in the room next to his.

That'll teach him.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6404|dm_maidenhead
I read it.

Teachers generally did't like me either before sixth form.

But I didn't really let it get to me as I generally don't care what their opinions of me are. I'm don't want to be friends with them just want to learn shit and gtfo.

Edit: bang your gf and Ms Antanddec on his bed and leave obvious stains.

Last edited by Peter (2008-06-14 12:10:24)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!
@ OP, Teachers are human too, there's people in the world you can't help but instantly dislike with a passion, just hope one day it's not your boss or then you'll know what frustration is really like.

Put up with him til it's time to leave school and then tell him what you think of him, I've shouted at teachers in class, it just gives them the excuse they've been waiting for to kick you out, and they get the last laugh.
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida
I should start offering personal hitman services.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6584|MANCHESTERRR

Shem wrote:

Fuck your girlfriend in the room next to his.

That'll teach him.
wait till your in japan and do everything in your power to piss him off.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida
So i really read it. Good story, Put glue on his chair on the last day of school or something.
15 more years! 15 more years!
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5935|United States

Peter wrote:

I read it.

bang your gf and Ms Chen on his bed and leave obvious stains.
QFT
Nintendogamer
+72|6589|Chelmsford, UK
on the last day of school. egg him. or do something to his car,
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6551|UK

Nintendogamer wrote:

on the last day of school. egg him. or do something to his car,
I like to think of myself as a calm individual and wouldnt encourage any kind of act like that, but breaking with traditon, I agree with this guy! ^^^^  I had a similar hatred for a teacher and I regret any time I think about school not smashing his head in with a power supply.  Or atleast come up with some sort of dig.

Martyn
JaMrulezass
+47|6467|Hong Kong
Are there ways I can confront a teacher in front of other teachers so I can at least get some opinion on how I am being personally attacked?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
I get this from my hot RE teacher, I don't know why tbh.. I got moved because someone was talking to me, I was like "R U FUKN SRS YO?!?" and she was all like "GTFO". Spent the rest of the day in Internal Suspension -.-

But seriously, a Claw Hammer is the answer to most of the World's problems.
#rekt
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
All teachers love me in my school :3

Hes just jealous his aint getting as much ass as you do.

As many people quoted above,bang your miss in his room.
Or if you dont want to get involved in shit,videotape yourself banging your gf and send him the tape.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
I can't relate to that closely, but my Physics teacher gives the class as a whole his "views" on life. As a Christian, I don't like hearing the words "listen - get your facts straight - god doesn't exist" but I don't do anything about it. He even had the cheek to say to one of my friends "you're not allowed to talk back to me until you have a Physics degree from university". He presses his views on others, and I respect his views but not when he does this. Anti-God, "it doesn't matter what car you have as long as you have a car" stupid moron. No aspirations (I mean none). Claims that you just "cannot make it in life" without good schooling, which my family can relate personally against this.

"Those who can - do. Those who can't - teach." A nice little quote I heard a while back.

Last edited by kylef (2008-06-13 07:56:26)

JaMrulezass
+47|6467|Hong Kong
Guys, I'm not trying to take revenge on him, so I'm not egging or anything, If he kicks me out of the trip though cuz of his personal discomfort, I am, making sure he gets a hard time in Japan where nobody likes him and he knows so. I was wondering if there was anyway you could get your voice heard amongst the staff?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

JaMrulezass wrote:

Guys, I'm not trying to take revenge on him, so I'm not egging or anything, If he kicks me out of the trip though cuz of his personal discomfort, I am, making sure he gets a hard time in Japan where nobody likes him and he knows so. I was wondering if there was anyway you could get your voice heard amongst the staff?
https://www.maplegate.info/assets/images/megaphone.jpg
#rekt
The#1Spot
+105|6542|byah
Since gas is expensive drill a hole in his gas tank and leave.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
This Mr. Gendelflex is clearly a deeply troubled man who is using you as an outlet. He isn't going to back down without a good reason. In other words, you need to create a situation in which he is forced to treat you fairly. You have to never give him an opportunity to do so, which I gather you've been doing already. Unfortunately, even if you go out of your way to be a good student he can still harass you, as you've already told us he is. In a situation where he is the only person in power (while teaching your class) he can be as pathetic as he wants and get away with it, because nobody else is his boss is around to see him doing it.

You need to wait for an opportunity to strike using administration of your school to your advantage. Surely there are more than a few people in your school who are a boss to this Mr. Gendelflex? The next time he does something that is clearly, undeniably wrong, go to the person most likely to help and tell him or her what happened, including things that have happened in the past. Take your friends with you (you said that nobody liked this Gendelflex, right?) and get them to testify.

The important thing is not to get Gendelflex fired, but to ensure that he will hear from whoever you talked to. If you succeed, you will have shown Mr. Gendelflex that you actually do have power over him. Throughout my high school education, several teachers have gotten into trouble for not treating their students fairly, and every time it has happened in exactly the way I just described.

Last edited by Lucien (2008-06-14 12:01:00)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6449|Boulder, CO
Make sure that all the other teachers like or, or at least don't dislike you then the next time he makes ridiculous demands or outbursts you can go to his superiors and tell them whats happened. If they doubt you ask them to ask all your teachers what you're like in class. If they do like you then Chiu will be shown to be wrong and probably told to be easier on you. If he continues then just repeat the process again and again.

I do like the idea of making a small hole in his fuel tank so that he loses petrol, best if its a series of tiny holes tbh so its not just a single obvious stream just a couple of drips every few seconds.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6231|NSW, Australia

lol

all my teachers loved me too
one teacher even lied about all my marks and marked me up a fair bit

i think your overreacting a bit
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6455|Ontario, Canada
Just do something in class that would totally piss him off but don't actually be there, get one of your friends to do it and see if he blames you. If he does, you got a good case and witnesses.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
Jamz, chill the fuck out and stop getting so angry about little teachers rules which are impossible to enforce. You don't rule rule ass you suck ass bitch.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6708

Nappy wrote:

lol

all my teachers loved me too
one teacher even lied about all my marks and marked me up a fair bit

i think your overreacting a bit
I think you have no business posting here.  Your personal experiences are not a reflection of reality.  On another note, I can't stand dishonest people.  Especially when they flaunt what they've gotten away with.  You shouldn't be proud of that.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

You sound like you're doing the mature responsible thing. This dude, from what I gather from your side of the story, has a few problems, most likely you're not the cause but you're the one he's chosen to take these frustrations out on.
The best thing to do would be to go above his head, I'd suggest someone in an administrative position rather than an HOD. Just talk to them, explain your concerns and seek their advice.

If that doesn't work - fuck him and his rules. Honestly there's only so much power he wields over you which isn't much and doesn't extend to anything significant. As for the trip let me tell you about my own school trip four years ago. It was to the battlfields of Europe, all of the teachers going we're excellent types and there were only a few rules. No dodgy purchasing, no drunkeness and be as mature as you possibly can. All of these rules we're ignored by at most of us, I myself bought a switch-blade from Turkey, (illegal in NZ,) as well as a few other things. One group engaging in a drinking session that led to $1,000 worth of damage in a Hotal in Rouen. Although we got treated to a bit of a yelling session the ramifications were practically nil.
Enjoy your trip man, ain't no rules gonna ruin yo' good time yo.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6573|USA

Lucien wrote:

This Mr. Chiu is clearly a deeply troubled man who is using you as an outlet. He isn't going to back down without a good reason. In other words, you need to create a situation in which he is forced to treat you fairly. You have to never give him an opportunity to do so, which I gather you've been doing already. Unfortunately, even if you go out of your way to be a good student he can still harass you, as you've already told us he is. In a situation where he is the only person in power (while teaching your class) he can be as pathetic as he wants and get away with it, because nobody else is his boss is around to see him doing it.

You need to wait for an opportunity to strike using administration of your school to your advantage. Surely there are more than a few people in your school who are a boss to this Mr. Chiu? The next time he does something that is clearly, undeniably wrong, go to the person most likely to help and tell him or her what happened, including things that have happened in the past. Take your friends with you (you said that nobody liked this Chiu, right?) and get them to testify.

The important thing is not to get Chiu fired, but to ensure that he will hear from whoever you talked to. If you succeed, you will have shown Mr. Chiu that you actually do have power over him. Throughout my high school education, several teachers have gotten into trouble for not treating their students fairly, and every time it has happened in exactly the way I just described.
i accidently got a teacher fired doing that once. it kinda made me feel bad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard