Should I get a full sleeve tattoo?

yes.35%35% - 36
no.50%50% - 52
i dont even like you, go fuck yourself.13%13% - 14
Total: 102
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6406|The Gem Saloon
i have been wanting one for a very long time. it seems now that i am in a position to be able to have that on my arm for the rest of my life.
yes, i know i will get old, but i am built very well. my arms are going to be the last thing gets flabby on me, if anything ever does. my work keeps me in shape, plenty.

what would i get?
that is still up in the air. the one thing i KNOW i would get is my makers mark for my knives. no lettering, just the logo.

https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/parkercustoms/logoreverse.jpg

as for the rest, there is a snake that i have been wanting, so i might do that. i dont have an image of the exact design, but it was on the second season of Rome. when marc antony went with cloepatra, he had a serpent tattoo that wrapped around his entire body. im thinking something like that, but starting up on my shoulder and coming down my arm.
maybe, ill try and find that image.

anyway, my friends at bf2s, what do you think i should do?
chittydog
less busy
+586|6847|Kubra, Damn it!

Do it.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6400|New York
The one thing about tattoos for me is that they must absolutely mean something to the person wearing them. I cannot fucking stand when people get tattoos that don't mean anything at all to them. Why even bother if you don't even know what it means?

As long as it's meaningful, then I say: Go for it.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6480
That griffin design looks pretty good actually. Go for it.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6501|Gogledd Cymru

Get "Surgeons" in black lettering inside of a red heart on your upper arm.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum
I'm thinking of getting a full sleeve celtic design myself.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6119|Birmingham, UK
No dont!

When you go old and your skin goes wrinkly it looks weird. I have first hand experience, i saw an old couple (65+), the man had a large tatoo on his back and arms, it looked like he had no skin D:
13rin
+977|6491

Parker wrote:

I have been wanting one for a very long time. it seems now that i am in a position to be able to have that on my arm for the rest of my life.
I can't say I'd do it, but I think you may have answered your own question.  Besides, tattoos are deemed more socially acceptable these days.  I'm glad you aren't gonna get some Chinese lettering saying "tool" or a tribal -then again... It's Parker, you wouldn't do some stupid shit like that.  Go for it.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6580|Mountains of NC

awesome

I've been thinking of getting sleeve on my right arm ( I've got 6 tats but they're hidin under my tee ) I would like to get concertina wire :

https://www.maneklalexports.com/Photos/SmallScale/ConcertinaWire.jpg

wrapped around my arm, starting from my wrist and wrapping up to my bicep and at the end have a set of dog tags hanging off
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Parker
isteal

SEREVENT wrote:

No dont!

When you go old and your skin goes wrinkly it looks weird. I have first hand experience, i saw an old couple (65+), the man had a large tatoo on his back and arms, it looked like he had no skin D:
they already have a lotion that removes tattoos, so by the time that becomes an issue, they will remove them at pharmacies and shit.

mr bond, you like men.

ted, that was another thought of mine. take a look at the lead singer of HIM's arm. great design, but i dont know if i want it that full.....

edit:

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Marcisgifs/ville_valo155.jpg

the guy is a weirdo, but that is some sick ink on his arm.

Last edited by Parker (2008-06-12 13:14:32)

jsnipy
+3,276|6534|...

Waste of money IMO ... and very un sun szu.

But if you are doing it to express yourself by wearing art, then go for it.

Last edited by jsnipy (2008-06-12 13:14:08)

13rin
+977|6491

Parker wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

No dont!

they already have a lotion that removes tattoos, so by the time that becomes an issue, they will remove them at pharmacies and shit.

mr bond, you like men.

ted, that was another thought of mine. take a look at the lead singer of HIM's arm. great design, but i dont know if i want it that full.....
There's this too.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/di … -ink_N.htm
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6661

Get one like George Clooney in From Dusk Till Dawn.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6284

SEREVENT wrote:

No dont!

Lifes all about living it...

Let him have it...i think noone in here would like to think this in their 70 ies "Damn dude I wish i made a tattoo on my back" kinda stuff

I say go for it mate.After all,it looks cool
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6501|Gogledd Cymru

Parker wrote:

mr bond, you like men.
Your loss Derek.
THE_EYE
Banned
+76|5817|Amsterdam, NY

The Sheriff wrote:

Parker wrote:

mr bond, you like men.
Your loss Derek.
Parker
isteal

ghettoperson wrote:

Get one like George Clooney in From Dusk Till Dawn.
i just went and looked at it.
it looks bad ass, but its too tribal for my tastes.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6119|Birmingham, UK

Parker wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

No dont!

Go for it then!
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6589|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Humm, a full sleeve, Nah...but having your logo as a tatoo could really be cool. Sleeves will make you look like a wierdo to some people and stuff

But its your body, do it if you really want to.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6505|N. Ireland
Go for the Michael Scofield look, Parker!

Last edited by kylef (2008-06-12 13:25:55)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5986|England

kylef wrote:

good idea
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6573|Southampton, UK

SamTheMan:D wrote:

kylef wrote:

good idea
Or just go f**king crazy!
If you feel you really want it, then do it.

https://www.ondergrond.tv/de_ondergrond/images/2007/06/13/isch_mooi.jpg

I expect to get a few through my life to show what I have accomplished...

EG. - If I pass Pcoy (Pre-para selection) I'll get the 'wings' tattoo'd on my arm where the badge would be on the uniform.

Last edited by naightknifar (2008-06-12 13:30:24)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6505|N. Ireland
^ Naight, except for the face that is what MS did, n00b!
i g
Banned
+876|5876|GA

don't do it unless it's something that means something to you. getting a tat just to have one is a horrible idea.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6573|Southampton, UK

kylef wrote:

^ Naight, except for the face that is what MS did, n00b!
Yeah, But MS had a plan on his. That guy is just - As stated - Fucking nuts.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard