bennisboy
+829|6652|Poundland
Erm woke up leaning on a sink in a toilet in a club (no idea)

Erm woke up leaning out a 15th story window in the middle of throwing up when we stayed at a hotel.

Halfway down a flight of stairs, with my head below my feet
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6716|Sweden
I woke up sitting in glass bedside table in my brothers wardrobe obviously i had broke the glass so my face had my knees in front of them ( my ass on the ground ) i was probably sitting like that for an hour maybe 2 after i woke up. I was dead sure i was crashing at the party i attended the night before, i did´nt want to wake anyone up yes i was also certain i could see some of my friends lying around there it turned out a broken Tv was one of my friend..

That´s probably the most weird one, another time in my younger years i woke up at a cottage after walking lost in the woods for several hours i had no shoes was dressed in shorts and a shirt freezing like hell fortunely the police dropped by like the second i woke up drove me home.

Glad those times are over i prefer waking up remember how i got to bed in the first time now.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6374|Calgary, Canada
went upstairs to bed, woke up in my basement
(had to go down 3 full flights of stairs)

i will never know how.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6555|CH/BR - in UK

Woke up in a hotel room and had no idea where I was.
Woke up to find a girl next to me (who would become my gf for 5 months)
Woke up and for a second, didn't know who I was (it was part of my dream that carried over.
Woke up on the floor... with my feet on the bed, the pillow at my back and the blanket... can't remember.

I don't drink (often or enough), so I don't have many of these moments.

-konfusion
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6505|so randum

FatherTed wrote:

Woke up in a bus stop near my house, wearing jeans, shoes, and an Ireland flag around my chest.

!
No-one has beaten this
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6331|England
After a piss up down the beach, I stayed at a friends house, and woke up with a cat sitting on my forehead, with it's tail in my mouth. My friend doesn't have a cat.....Work that one out
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6543|Long Island, New York
Woke up in a camping tent with a bible in my hand and a can of tuna in my pants.

That's normal, right?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6555|CH/BR - in UK

FatherTed wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Woke up in a bus stop near my house, wearing jeans, shoes, and an Ireland flag around my chest.
!
No-one has beaten this
I think waking up next to a girl who is about to have sex with you > that.
Granted, it's not as weird.

-konfusion
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6199|Schofield Barracks
went to bed in my bed and woke up under my bed
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6587|MANCHESTERRR

FatherTed wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

!
No-one has beaten this
i think Poseidon just did haha.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6696|Devon, England
Oh, man. I'm so uncool.

I've never woken up weird...
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6235|NSW, Australia

yeh ive woken up on the toilet, with my pants down

once i mustve been facedown on my pillow couldnt breathe, i had this seizure thing and woke up. that FUCKING scared me

woke up on someones porch using a bag of ice as a pillow

woke up in someones living room pants down at knees and shirt over head
Swissy201
That guy
+12|6283
I once woke up in the middle of the night and thought I was in a canoe (I got back from a week on trek the day before). It scared the hell out of me, I could hear the water around me and even see the moon's reflection. I didn't realize I was in bed until I dropped my pillow and reached down to get it. Anyway, thought it was worth sharing.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6295|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Swissy201 wrote:

I once woke up in the middle of the night and thought I was in a canoe (I got back from a week on trek the day before). It scared the hell out of me, I could hear the water around me and even see the moon's reflection. I didn't realize I was in bed until I dropped my pillow and reached down to get it. Anyway, thought it was worth sharing.
Things like that tend to happen to me after trips in boats, planes, or an excursion to Six Flags
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5966|Washington DC
I woke up in another state...

...I fell asleep in a car ride.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6348|tropical regions of london
woke up in iraq one day.  that shit lasted a year yo.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6153|San Antonio, Texas
Recently: woke up, looked around for my pillow. It's in the closet. How'd it get in there?

Long ago, on a fishing trip, I woke up in the car, parched and disoriented. The car's interior was sandy from the wind and beach. Rather uncomfortable, and I didn't where I was at first. Trapped like a rat!
David.P
Banned
+649|6279
Woke up Alive. And still do each day.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6647|can

David.P wrote:

That's the emoest comment I've seen in a while.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6295|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

David.P wrote:

emo

fell asleep during a van ride to Atlantic City (along with 6 girls and another guy), heard a truck downshifting, immediately thought to myself "BOMB!"
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Dragonclaw
+186|6310|Florida

David.P wrote:

I think you can fix that if you try.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6347|Atlanta, Georgia
I woke up one time and my arms were above my head so no blood got to them. I tried to put my arm out to get up and i couldnt. I thought i was paralyzed!
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6513

Dragonclaw wrote:

David.P wrote:

I think you can fix that if you try.
oh hai where have u been?

i used to sleep walk pretty frequently so i have a few:

woke up watching TV with a bowl of chips

woke up in my bed when i went to sleep on my couch downstairs, no recollection of how i got there

when i went to a friend's for a sleepover, i woke up standing in his family room at like 3 in the morning, and his big ass dog as standing there looking at me, scared the shit out of me, cause i thought he might think i was an intruder and start barking really loudly and wake everyone up, so i stood there for like 5 minutes and so did he, then i moved slowly and he just kept watching till i was back to my sleeping bag 30 ft away.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6336|teh alien spaceshit
woke up in a very wet bed.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6781

thtthht wrote:

woke up in a very wet bed.
sticky too?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard