CameronPoe
+2,925|6567
Germany were fucking shit. Go Russia. Did non-Irish channels get those fucking interruptions?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-06-25 15:19:07)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6768|Scotland

CameronPoe wrote:

Germany were fucking shit. Go Russia. Did non-Irish channels get those fucking interruptions?
Fuck. You. Sir.

Go Spain.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6475|Tyne & Wear, England

CameronPoe wrote:

Did non-Irish channels get those fucking interruptions?
Yes, the whole world was affected.  There was a storm over where the matches are broadcast.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6449|Germany

Zimmer wrote:

Germany did not deserve that one bit; even the commentators were disappointed. That was awful. Turkey were the better team, in spirit and skill.
Rustus last game.

Turkey should have gone through.
I see what you mean. I'm German and I have to admit that Turkey played better. Still, the game was pretty bad on both sides. If Turkey would have played awesome, they would have won clearly. Following your logic though, Turkey could never have reached the semi-final. They obviously didn't deserve going that far with only luck on their side. Germany on the other side, really deserved to be there in my opinion, because they played an amazing game against Portugal and didn't win  by pure luck.

All in all: Germany played bad, had the fortune the Turks had in their last few games, Germany won, I'm happy.
c14u53w172
+31|6010|tomania

max wrote:

damn, why can't the Germans just loose...
because we're not swiss.... damn alpesmonkeys
c14u53w172
+31|6010|tomania

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I hope Spain/Russia destroy Germany. They are such faggots, but they know how to win. Like the pundits have said, Germany haven't got an amazing team, but they know how to do shit
we managed to take part in the euro championship. england didn't. so fu! damn islandmonkeys!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England

c14u53w172 wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I hope Spain/Russia destroy Germany. They are such faggots, but they know how to win. Like the pundits have said, Germany haven't got an amazing team, but they know how to do shit
we managed to take part in the euro championship. england didn't. so fu! damn islandmonkeys!
You gonna lose to Russia like you always do!

Oh, I went there

Edit for Zimmer: You're going to lose to Spain, becuase Spain are the greatest. Also, Zimmer rules and everyone else sucks.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-06-25 16:51:35)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6743|Uhh... erm...

FatherTed wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Can anyone confirm the match sucked? I was away so I didn't see it.
You missed a lot. really.

I couldnt believe my eyes during first half. we were playing an amazing game. at second half germany and us get equal. rustu made a awful mistake at 2nd goal. and something happened to kazim just before 3rd goal, I think he twisted his leg on his own? Anyway, germany has beat us using our tactic, I now realize how it is pissing to lose after playing better.
That's a really well balanced post, cheers for that!

When i go to Turkey, will i get...stabbed...for wearing my Germany top?
I hope you do.
Benzin
+576|6011
I hope Russia wins it all.

Good game to watch last night. Few boring parts, but good in the end. Turkey's team has a lot of divers and dirty players, but Germany isn't much better a lot. The one German with a beard took a fucking BLATANT dive so bad Ronaldo would've patted him on the back for it. Ugh ...

As long as Russia wins it all, I will be happy. GO SOVIET RUSSIA!!!!!!
gatorlova
Guess who!
+17|6008
rocceya veelekaya   go russia we got this
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6486|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Go Torres! Go España!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6685|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Unlucky Turkey, thats all you were missing last night was the luck.  Deserved to win but didn't and played fairly and squarley; no complaints from me.  Passionate fans along with a very good coach who kicks everyball from the touchline it seems.

Come on Russia, bring me the money.  I hope to be able to watch this match tonight or at least the 2nd half of it.  I didnt see Russia play vs Holland but hope they play with the same confidence (from what I hear).
1 Girl - 2 cups
https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/Orionf365/footy%20babes/20034_2_122_338lo.jpg

Bye Bye Turkey
https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/Orionf365/footy%20babes/34040399ms9.jpg

Well Done the Germans, got the fittest birds I reckon
https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/Orionf365/footy%20babes/4ERM8TNR08GD0005.jpg

I need Russia to win tonight
https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/Orionf365/footy%20babes/68994650wc3.jpg

A lovely view
https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/Orionf365/footy%20babes/8246500fa5.jpg
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6486|6 6 4 oh, I forget

1927 wrote:

Türkishe photo
I like the horny one in the middle

You sir, have just earned a +1. Keep 'em pix coming
c14u53w172
+31|6010|tomania

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

You gonna lose to Russia like you always do!

Oh, I went there

Edit for Zimmer: You're going to lose to Spain, becuase Spain are the greatest. Also, Zimmer rules and everyone else sucks.
the last time germany started with a victory against poland in an international tournament, the russians won in the end

but, you islandmonkeys have the ugliest and most disgusting girls in the world. actually, you are the ugliest and most disgusting people in the world

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Türkishe photo
I like the horny one in the middle

You sir, have just earned a +1. Keep 'em pix coming
Same here, the one in front who has the horn (so she said) or the one in the back with the pretend co, pretend Microphone in her mouth.
Check the girl in the shorts, I would nail that so hard.  I want that midget's job in the front.
https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/Orionf365/footybabes%202/U2755P6T12D3737561F44DT200806210254.jpg
https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/Orionf365/footybabes%202/U2755P6T12D3737559F44DT200806210254.jpg

This one's dropped something
https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/Orionf365/footybabes%202/ita17.jpg

Last edited by 1927 (2008-06-26 04:16:55)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6302|Éire
What the fuck was up with that electrical storm last night? We lost coverage of the game three times and missed the bloody second German goal! Was it a Europe wide transmission blackout?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum
1927, i just had a small sexwee.

I hate you

Braddock wrote:

What the fuck was up with that electrical storm last night? We lost coverage of the game three times and missed the bloody second German goal! Was it a Europe wide transmission blackout?
World wide black out
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

FatherTed wrote:

I hate you

Braddock wrote:

World wide black out
Sexy Girls at football are much more appealing than sexy girls in nightclubs.  Even mingers at football look half decent but mingers in nightclubs will always remain; mingers in nightclubs.  Well, that depends on how much beer us fella's have drunk I suppose.

Ted ol boy, I hope you wiped your hands after cleaning yourself otherwise you'll be blaming me that some of your buttons are stuck.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6768|Hell, p.o box 666

G E R M A N Y

FINALE OHOOOOOOOOOOOO FINALE OHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a horrible kick! But hey, in the end Germany wins.

We had a damn good party and Autocoro with lots of turkish people, was really cool.

Hope the Germans dont have to play against Russia on sunday...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum

1927 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

I hate you

Braddock wrote:

World wide black out
Sexy Girls at football are much more appealing than sexy girls in nightclubs.  Even mingers at football look half decent but mingers in nightclubs will always remain; mingers in nightclubs.  Well, that depends on how much beer us fella's have drunk I suppose.

Ted ol boy, I hope you wiped your hands after cleaning yourself otherwise you'll be blaming me that some of your buttons are stuck.
Yeah, i always wipe clean.

Jesus mate, how do you find these pics?.

...purely because i'm interested in the multi-cultural appeal of Football!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jesus mate, how do you find these pics?.
Im just copying and pasting them from elsewhere, just being lazy really.  I shouldn't be seen to take credit for someone else's hard work.

Slayer wrote:

G E R M A N Y

FINALE OHOOOOOOOOOOOO FINALE OHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a horrible kick! But hey, in the end Germany wins.

We had a damn good party and Autocoro with lots of turkish people, was really cool.

Hope the Germans dont have to play against Russia on sunday...
Well play with more confidence in yourselves.  Drop Rolfes.  Get Joachim a fresh white shirt (surley he has brought a few??).  Sort the two cb's out and teach them how to pass and keep giving the ball to Scweinstiger (please accept my apolagies on that one but you can't seriously expect me to spell his name right) as when you played Wales in the qualifiers everything went through him and he set up all your plays.  This allows Ballack to link with Klose or Podolski up front.

I bet it was an excellent night last night, what a pity it was before an work day, same as Sundays final.  They should hold the final on a Saturday so everyone that wins gets to nurse their hangover the next day.

I'm sorry but I want/need Russia to win.  I stand to win £40 if they do and will treat everyone in work to lunch.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6768|Hell, p.o box 666

He he, its spelled Schweinsteiger you would likley translate it with Pigclimber

The German game was really horrible imo, just like the game against Croatia. In the end the goals of Schweinsteiger, Klose and Lahm were the only highlight and showed some good gameplay. The first goal of the Turks was really cool, you cant imagine how the all the guys reacted on the public viewing.

Unfortunaley Ballack and Frings play a very very bad championship at all.

I hope we play against Spain, as I think this would be a better game on one side and there are too many Russkis in Germany nowadays that want nothing but some violence...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard