Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6644|England
Stat padding is no longer in its prime. It's where say people would get together and kill revive someone over and over for points. There are other examples.

I've played with Firestorm and Blade_07 and they really are god guys. Nothing like what you make them out to be.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Sigh
maestrium
+13|6486|Arizona
Now that he can't prone spam, you think he will start dying more and get less points?

Flame me all you want for me posting this.. it's the internet dumbasses.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Volx will simply Play 1.3 untill all the servers are updated.. or Move back to 1.12.. or... Just nade whore like always.. or maybe even use a tank??
maestrium
+13|6486|Arizona
Thats true.. how many servers are still on 1.12? Are they even still ranked?

Last edited by maestrium (2006-09-06 17:44:11)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

Hmm..lets see.  Why should anyone care about how another player will play? Seriously.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

maestrium wrote:

Thats true.. how many servers are still on 1.12? Are they even still ranked?
3 or so and he probably can't ping well to them >.>
maestrium
+13|6486|Arizona

killer21 wrote:

Hmm..lets see.  Why should anyone care about how another player will play? Seriously.
I only posted this because most of the fucking 12 year olds on this forum always look up to Volx and his pimply asian face and I just could imagine them screaming with their high pitched voices about how Volx lost his #1 spot.
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

GG Volx, GG.

On a side note, Bush Viper is a well rounded player, so he gets my respect. Being on the leader board by playing nothing but Karkand, and other maps for the awards, are nubs.

If some guy played one of the booster packs all day and was on the leader board, then he would be my hero!
JaggedPanther
+61|6475
Well for those of you who want to see something actually interesting..............

look at the current number 2 guy ECR.RC

He has 155,957 kills!!!!

Of those 155,957 kills; 136,782 are Armor kills!!!!!!

LOL

He shouldn't even be considered the top 100000, anyone can tk or wait for a tank to spawn throughout the whole game.

http://bf2s.com/player/43346577/
smack-beeb
+4|6558
well look at the k/d ratio of his armour time... that means something
he's good tanker but not good infantry
so he'll be #1 tanker
anyone can t/k for a tank but he is actually good
m0oSe
+3|6583

smack-beeb wrote:

well look at the k/d ratio of his armour time... that means something
he's good tanker but not good infantry
so he'll be #1 tanker
anyone can t/k for a tank but he is actually good
A K/D ration of 3.9 in a tank isn't very good, especially when he only plays karkand.
JaggedPanther
+61|6475
4-1 K/D ratio in a tank means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

Anyone can have a great kill death ratio inside a tank! It should even be higher ratio that what he has.

Even I have a K/D ratio of 6 to 1 inside a tank. And my main use of the tank was for acheiving weapons unlocks and now I'm happy and tested them all out  (through the armor medal of 100 hrs in a tank is among the medals in my current reach.

It's just that you expect more from the top players, then you find out they seem to be kinda average players who just play more.

No ill will though.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2006-09-07 20:33:20)

bfjpn
+1|6450|Japan
im_in_heaven
+27|6589
my god kill this thread already firestorm isnt even in the competition anymore
ramsie1
+2|6536|London UK
sweet jesus!

that was the craziest thing ive ever seen!

crouch, prone, jump, ammo pack, throw grenade, switch to gun, fire, ammo pack, grenade, ammo pack..............................................
THE RUSKIE
+19|6445|UK but from Russia(StP)
What i dont understand why would people post there mindless comments about these players who play alot and are high in Global score, isnt that called envy? One of the deadleast sins?
ElMorte[OwP]
Expert Opportunity Misser
+9|6559|Bikini Bottom Germany
Hmm and that's fun to play? Weird.

And i believe now too that that's a bot or something playing as someone else mentioned.
JaggedPanther
+61|6475

ramsie1 wrote:

sweet jesus!

crouch, prone, jump, ammo pack, throw grenade, switch to gun, fire, ammo pack, grenade, ammo pack..............................................
That's dolphin diving, it is done by most and sometimes not noticible after you've been killed by one.

WHich was the reason we wanted a standing to prone delay with 1.4, not a delay from prone to standing...
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6558|Brisbane, Aus

ramsie1 wrote:

sweet jesus!

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

The kittens... The kittens.
[iLL]h8+
+26|6717|Florida
Any type of hopping (other than maybe one hop) or prone jumping, dolphin gaying is stupid.  I mean I use to just get in the tank just to target those seizure having retards.  The funny part is that they confuse that with skill.  I feel skilled in the tank and the funny part is I dont have to TK anyone for it, usually people see I can hold a map down with the tank, so they just hop in gunner.

I am trying to play IO maps now to increase my inf skills, but let me tell you the bunny hopping is just gay at best.

These top players are good.  You cannot help but be good if you play the amount of hours they do.  Plus, once you learn a good exploit, even if its just nade spamming, people tend to stick with it.

Its not their fault, its the makers of the game just as much.  Does not mean you should exploit it.

Whatever, dont put these people on a pedistal until you at least played a few hours with them.  Some are actually good at playing, others are just good at running scripts.
moose_rider
+30|6643|Puyallup, WA
please don't tell me you were from iLL...
I've got on StrafeRight with Volx. He's not as great as a lot of people think. I did better that him. He just plays all day long.
[iLL]h8+
+26|6717|Florida

moose_rider wrote:

please don't tell me you were from iLL...
ok and why shouldnt I tell you I am from [iLL]?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard