SFR-Rooo
+19|6642|portsmouth uk
bloody hell guys there are better stat based people in the game than those two,and they don't get too much recognition,be honest with yourself could you or mores to the point would you play for the lenght of time as many of the top points earners,or is there a tinsy wincy bit of jealousy in everyone that hasnt achieved such tremendos scores.
Kolhozik
+38|6665|Phila, PA

Aslan_the_Creator wrote:

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Yeah, Aslan, ain't seen you on the Moon or on TS recently. Personally I would like to see Firestorm on the leaderboard at #1. I can't stand Volx (I mean check Craigleye (sp?) videos) hes a fucking joke.
I see you on there all the time. I play Karkand TONS. I havent gotten into TS or the server lately.. But yeah. FireStorm Should be in #1 spot. But it takes alot of time to get there and keep that position. I dont really think he wants to put as much time into it anymore. BF2 is just getting old, FireStorm and BlaZiN are getting bored of it. But I betcha FireStorm will take first when 2142 comes out. I'm sure the first few days it is out he'll be on pretty much 24/7.. Just to boost himself up there.
Firestorm doesnt like 2142, neither do i. Its a joke, Mechwarrior of 21st century. Its lame, i'm not even going to buy it. He is testing new mod for BF2 called POE (Point Of Existance), and as soon as its done, thats what he is going to play. Its looks very sweet, here is a site: http://www.pointofexistence.com/

POE: A Battlefield 2 Modification. Modern Warfare at its best! Wage war in 64 player online action, as Germany, United States, Russia or Ukraine in everything from Urban warfare and Coastal landings to tidal flats and mountains.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6541|Winterpeg, Canada
Mod looks pretty good, hope people will give this one more attention then the past ones. Project Reality had like 3 servers that were populated, and that operation peace keeper didn't keep up with what it showed in screens. But anyways, it almost seems to me that RD Voix quit his job, i swear he got 10 thousand points in a day. but again, i'm just some noob out there
asdasd123
+-1|6541

Kolhozik wrote:

Aslan_the_Creator wrote:

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Yeah, Aslan, ain't seen you on the Moon or on TS recently. Personally I would like to see Firestorm on the leaderboard at #1. I can't stand Volx (I mean check Craigleye (sp?) videos) hes a fucking joke.
I see you on there all the time. I play Karkand TONS. I havent gotten into TS or the server lately.. But yeah. FireStorm Should be in #1 spot. But it takes alot of time to get there and keep that position. I dont really think he wants to put as much time into it anymore. BF2 is just getting old, FireStorm and BlaZiN are getting bored of it. But I betcha FireStorm will take first when 2142 comes out. I'm sure the first few days it is out he'll be on pretty much 24/7.. Just to boost himself up there.
Firestorm doesnt like 2142, neither do i. Its a joke, Mechwarrior of 21st century. Its lame, i'm not even going to buy it. He is testing new mod for BF2 called POE (Point Of Existance), and as soon as its done, thats what he is going to play. Its looks very sweet, here is a site: http://www.pointofexistence.com/

POE: A Battlefield 2 Modification. Modern Warfare at its best! Wage war in 64 player online action, as Germany, United States, Russia or Ukraine in everything from Urban warfare and Coastal landings to tidal flats and mountains.
22nd centrury, ur brain cud use some cilit bang
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6548|USA bitches!
Anyone who has over 300 hours of game time needs a fucking life/job. How can people play this game that much? The drive to be #1? I have fun with the game and I'm sitting at 100 hours or so, and that's like, only playing (maybe) 8-10 hours per week.
fo0k
+14|6747|London, England

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Anyone who has over 300 hours of game time needs a fucking life/job. How can people play this game that much? The drive to be #1? I have fun with the game and I'm sitting at 100 hours or so, and that's like, only playing (maybe) 8-10 hours per week.
I have a job and girlfriend but still manage 8-10 hours per day of online games.  You just have to make sure that your job is to get your dick sucked whilst gaming.  Then spend the other 14 hours sleeping.  Let the bitch earn the dollar.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia
im higher rank than them both. and thats funny.
SFR-Rooo
+19|6642|portsmouth uk

kontrolcrimson wrote:

maybe there should be a separate table for rankings rather than scores?

Last edited by SFR-Rooo (2006-06-01 13:54:33)

Boots
+17|6539|PA
I have something close to carpel tunnel from playing, lolz... .I used to play Ultima Online 14 hours a day on weekends and at least (key word) 6 hours a day on weekdays
Annhilation
+5|6582
All need lives as far as im concern
Blindbasher
+25|6548

M3TALM0U7H wrote:

Sounds to me like u have respect for stat padders   as most of those so called high rank players are imo..
well without them the game would suck. you die by the same thing each round, and then wait 15 secs to come back alive and die again!
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6637|Wigan. Manchester. England.
i've played wwith BlaZIN and hes an excellent teamwork player and im so glad hes not a crappy tank whore!
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!

kontrolcrimson wrote:

You wouldn't be that if they hadn't put the requirements down and no it's not funny.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys

scottomus0 wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

You wouldn't be that if they hadn't put the requirements down and no it's not funny.
well they did put the requirements down, so it is funny. gg.

this thread is dumb
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere

Blindbasher wrote:

M3TALM0U7H wrote:

Sounds to me like u have respect for stat padders   as most of those so called high rank players are imo..
well without them the game would suck. you die by the same thing each round, and then wait 15 secs to come back alive and die again!
unless you don't die like me...

<_<
>_>

or so i wish... anyways, i just think that the Top people should get out more, i mean, they play so much!! I mean, i play 10-12 hrs a day.... twice a month, if that, but if i actually owned the game, i might just play 1 or 2 hrs a day

there are other things, like girls, TV, other video games, school, work, excercise of any kind, volunteering, housework.... stuff like that

but if you look at all of these guys' stats, they don't like variety in the game... so why should they in RL??
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6582|MANCHESTERRR
but if you look at all of these guys' stats, they don't like variety in the game... so why should they in RL??
I think that could be very true, but i dont think that a human being could be that afraid of change. Lol, if i played that much BF2 my parents would probably bin my computer.
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6546|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
Does no one else find it weird that he has over 10K deaths with shock-paddles?
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6673|Canada Eh?
No, just means he's a medic whore and died a lot of times while attempting to revive people
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6585|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
wow u ant compare 2 players from 2 diff countries...look at all the opinions

every1 from europe like Blazin.UK and every1 from the US likes Firestorm...its biased
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!

ToXiC888 wrote:

every1 from europe like Blazin.UK and every1 from the US likes Firestorm...its biased
Yea that's kinda true.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6695|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
well im from australia and myself think that -=RD=-Volx is the better of them all as he is a groundpounder, same with blazin.uk, but volx is better, but then again look at volxs armour stats, damn
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6549|UK

Wtf medic whore, what you expect, him to just sit there watching his fellow comrades die a horrible painful slow 15 second death 8-).  A revive is worth exactly the same as a kill, it's 6 and half a dozen, I'm medic will i revive that guy?  Or go look for someone to kill.

Any smart ass who is about to say I do both, say that on karkand when 15 noobs dolphin dive with there glorious pkms right infront of you....grrrrrrrr

Volx's method of running is a bit..........well hilarious, still he's a support guy, that is what he does, blazin's a medic, that is what they do.  Probably be fairly formidable in a squad together, and own the server.

Firestorm..........Well, he likes to command, god knows why, i just want my expert command then i'm done (may try to get tht distinguised service ribon) after near to a year of having this game I haven't clocked up more than 50 hours as commander, but again, it's what he likes to do.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere

ToXiC888 wrote:

i don't like firestorm, i think he's quite a n00b

but i do see your point
xombine
+5|6550
Kain is going to pass Volx quite soon.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6556
Only 'cause he plays like a sunnuhvuhbitch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard