More than 535%35% - 36
Total: 102
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You didn't address my post.  You just quoted that link and you know that's complete bull...
Juvenile retaliation threads are bull. Suggesting that a persons opinion is invalid because they don't personally know a certain amount of Muslims is bull.

Oh.. and I voted in your poll. More than five. I deal with a lot of people everyday.
No, serious bull is when you quote a link without even reading it.  I quoted myself from your link.

sergeriver wrote:

The point is Europe is not selling out to Islam and the US is not selling out to Scientology either.
I never meant the US was Scientologyland.  Read above.  A lot of people is constantly arguing that Muslims are taking over the world.  See the difference?
Maybe if you just said what you meant instead of indulging in the kiddie rhetoric we wouldn't have to guess which of your threads are legitimate opinions.

There is a point to this thread. It's just not a very strong one. You can have an opinion on a subject without having a personal direct contact of said subject. We live in an age of information. I've never met Charles Manson. That doesn't mean I can't call him trash.

@ ghettoperson, I never called it a retaliatory thread. I was pointing out the Irony. Not to be confused with hypocrisy... the difference is intent.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6130|North Tonawanda, NY

Kmarion wrote:

Maybe if you just said what you meant instead of indulging in the kiddie rhetoric we wouldn't have to guess which of your threads are legitimate opinions.
Boy, this is so damn true.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Juvenile retaliation threads are bull. Suggesting that a persons opinion is invalid because they don't personally know a certain amount of Muslims is bull.

Oh.. and I voted in your poll. More than five. I deal with a lot of people everyday.
No, serious bull is when you quote a link without even reading it.  I quoted myself from your link.

sergeriver wrote:

The point is Europe is not selling out to Islam and the US is not selling out to Scientology either.
I never meant the US was Scientologyland.  Read above.  A lot of people is constantly arguing that Muslims are taking over the world.  See the difference?

There is a point to this thread. It's just not a very strong one. You can have an opinion on a subject without having a personal direct contact of said subject. We live in an age of information. I've never met Charles Manson. That doesn't mean I can't call him trash.

@ ghettoperson, I never called it a retaliatory thread. I was pointing out the Irony. Not to be confused with hypocrisy... the difference is intent.
You bring shit back from ages ago, but whatever.  I made a legitimate question and you answered with a link from an old thread.  And you perfectly knew what I was doing with that one, so don't be a kid yourself.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

SenorToenails wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Boy, this is so damn true.
Where the fuck is the terrible analogy here?  I'm asking a honest question.  Is it that hard to understand?  I'm not trying to trap anyone either.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5961|Washington DC
I used to know a muslim dude, but that was way back in elementary school. I think my spanish teacher this year was muslim, not sure though.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina
OP

sergeriver wrote:

Some people seem very concerned about Muslims taking over the World.  How many Muslims do you know in real life?  I don't know any.  And you?
Home
Section.80
+447|6848|Seattle, Washington, USA

I know a couple, only 1 is a friend.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
I know probably around 50. My stepmom is one, and 49 go to my school.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6130|North Tonawanda, NY

sergeriver wrote:

Where the fuck is the terrible analogy here?  I'm asking a honest question.  Is it that hard to understand?  I'm not trying to trap anyone either.
I read Kmarion's post and was instantly reminded of those 'appeasement' and 'UScientology' threads.  Those fit into my description pretty much exactly.  This one reminded me of those...
imortal
+240|6665|Austin, TX
Through the years, more than a dozen.  Of course, there may have been more; I do not inquire as to a persons religion.  These are just the people who volunteered it, or I found out due to the rituals performed.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

TheAussieReaper wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

feels like that sometimes, but i live in an area dominated mainly by mulisms
Canterbury?
parramatta
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)
I voted 2-5.

I know at least 1, there's 1 other that I think is, and there are several people I know to say 'hi' to, that I'm pretty sure are, but it's never come up in conversation.

And I live in a part of the UK with a relatively low Muslim population density.
link52787
+29|6522
I personally know 20+, they are family friends, their kids went to school with me from middle school through highschool.  They're good people, we had dinner gatherings a few times a year.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA
about 10-15 from my high school. no real close friends, they always tended to keep to themselves, but they were some of the nicest people i met.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

XxRavenxX wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

Canterbury?
parramatta
That explains it. lol I was surprised how many are in UWS.

Your not far from Auburn Mosque.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
A few. As normal as normal can be.

Note. Some do keep to themselves, some mix around. Just like everyone else tbh.

Last edited by Spark (2008-06-12 02:07:03)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

SenorToenails wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I read Kmarion's post and was instantly reminded of those 'appeasement' and 'UScientology' threads.  Those fit into my description pretty much exactly.  This one reminded me of those...
The Uscientology was a "kiddie" retaliation to the appeasement BS.  I admit that one.  This one is a honest question.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

XxRavenxX wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

Canterbury?
parramatta
Lol, my wife's family lives in Auburn, pretty close to there.  It's full of Muslims indeed.

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-06-12 04:41:51)

Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6222|Brisneyland
I know 2. One Somali phD student and one doctor from Iran. Both were very friendly, awesome people. I still keep in touch with the Somali.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard