{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6593
I saw this mod and it looks crazy good.
But like other mods i download, there are NO SERVERS like battleracer.

So im asking you bf2s if there are still anyone who plays it.

Any Canadian servers?
cablecopulate
+449|6729|Massachusetts.
You can find bot servers for aix even if you can't find people on.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6198
there were 50+ servers with humans on last time i played, about a month ago..
Adamshannon8
+94|6176

twoblacklines wrote:

i played, about a month ago..
Times change, lol...
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6682
The IMA server is one of the most popular server in the united states. Not many servers are located in canada, though you could get decent ping on a US server.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

I actually found plenty of servers running this mod, including a few ranked.
Longbow
+163|6638|Odessa, Ukraine

mtb0minime wrote:

I actually found plenty of servers running this mod, including a few private ranked.
fixed

Last edited by Longbow (2008-06-11 04:29:46)

DaMaster
+7|5817|USA, WV

Longbow wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I actually found plenty of servers running this mod, including a few private ranked.
fixed
I download and played this mod around a week ago and i only saw one server total, its a shame that no one plays all these great mods.
Longbow

DaMaster wrote:

I download and played this mod around a week ago and i only saw one server total, its a shame that no one plays all these great mods.
AIX is not that great tbh. Quite unbalanced and some models have low quality.

Last edited by Longbow (2008-06-11 04:41:07)

Scratch[USA]
+105|6538
Un-check the rank filter
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6648|west liberty IA
its ment to be a single player mod....but i do wish that the maps could be run on a private sever

Last edited by latinolink (2008-06-11 07:09:43)

Scratch[USA]
+105|6538

latinolink wrote:

its ment to be a single player mod....but i do wish that the maps could be run on a private sever
You can...go to multi-player, create local
you can go either conquest, co-op, or single player.  Co-Op will run every map like single player.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6362|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Try PoE if AIX isn't that busy. Both are good mods, shame people are dicks and get bored after 5 seconds of everything. They put BF2 to shame tbh. Download definately work it.
Longbow

nighthawk843 wrote:

Try PoE if AIX isn't that busy. Both are good mods, shame people are dicks and get bored after 5 seconds of everything. They put BF2 to shame tbh. Download definately work it.
PoE has the worst player base, from my experience. Bunch of ignorant teamkilling-for-vehicle pricks.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6486|Sydney, Australia
Remember to play AIX only if you have >2Gb RAM, because otherwise you're in for a glitch fest.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Longbow wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

fixed
???
I've never had to put in a password for any servers or anything, even the ranked ones.

Just turn off all the filters and then maybe some more servers will show up.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5905|...

mtb0minime wrote:

Longbow wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

fixed
???
I've never had to put in a password for any servers or anything, even the ranked ones.

Just turn off all the filters and then maybe some more servers will show up.
I think what was meant was that it was a private ranking system...as in not through EA.  My clan had a ranked AIX for a bit.  You have to sign up your server with a particular rank system...there were a few different ones that I knew of.  Now we are running a ranked NAW mod through the same rank system as our old AIX server.  NAW is sweet.  It has everything that BF2 and AIX have...plus nukes!!  It has 97 maps...you should check that out too.
HSG
+23|6465|British Columbia, Canada

Scratch[USA] wrote:

Un-check the rank filter
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6593

Vub wrote:

Remember to play AIX only if you have >2Gb RAM, because otherwise you're in for a glitch fest.
really :S

i only have 512 mb of ram :S
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6146|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Yeah, I tried playing AIX yesterday, and there was ONLY ONE server, and I pinged 250 to it >

There aren't even bot servers any more.
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6500|Los Angeles, California
You have to go and look through the types of games through that scroll bar thing in the corner... Conquest and co-op. Otherwise you're missing quite a few servers.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6486|Sydney, Australia

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

Vub wrote:

really :S

i only have 512 mb of ram :S
Well maybe if your other hardware is good you might get decent FPS, I play it on my laptop and 1Gb ram is definitely not enough.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5786|sweden
it's a cool mod to fly in. i don't know about the ground pounding. a weapons are cool, but they are almost indifferent. most are really accurate, making them feel "milky".
but the pulse rifle from alien 2 is in it! even has underbarrel shotgun. kick ass imo.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

I saw this mod and it looks crazy good.
But like other mods i download, there are NO SERVERS like battleracer.

So im asking you bf2s if there are still anyone who plays it.

Any Canadian servers?
We played this mod in our previous campaign, the whole camp on a Canadian server. Now its FH2 time.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6382

Nations at War is better sometimes.  The only problem is that the AA get these kickass no-deviation extra-fast-firing guns that even the bots use to own you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard