SealXo
+309|6542

Gooners wrote:

it doesn't look intimidating, like the M5.
It has the sidefin things on the front sides, a nice lip spoiler.

The wheels on it are deigned so when they get dirty they dont look dirty they look clean its very interesting.
I like the sound more also.
bigger exhaust a meaner grill.

It really isnt ment to attract a lot of attention its more of a wolf in sheeps clothing. There is nothing better then coming up to some chump in a 599 and seeing there face when your going so fast they think they are stopped.

my favorite aspect of the car is how its hand assembled. I think its pretty cool how the engines signed by the ONE man who made the whole thing

Last edited by SealXo (2008-06-11 18:12:46)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6203|Winland

That's a cool concept.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
SealXo
+309|6542
heres the hartage vs a e63 (stock i believe)

the m5 wins being modded, but also the 63 has 4 people in the car.

Benzin
+576|6005
Frankly, I find all the new Bangle-ized BMWs truly hideous. They perform well, but they're all fat and ugly. It's like a fat chick. Great blowjob, but come on ... it's about the total package.

The Mercedes AMG series is great, too. Too close to compare, TBH. But if you guys actually want a cool video watch, check this one out. Clive Owen kicks Madonna's ass.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard