DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6156|Vancouver | Canada
What does this say:
"Notre patron a nous c'est clément, vous le connaissait surrement sous le nom de [QG]_sSs_Mr.Scout ou [QG]_sSs_Mr.Skim en tout cas ne le laissait jamais mais alors jamais!En possetion d'un scout  si vous tenez a votre tete ce type et un malade mais je le considere comme mon grand frère alors le juger pas trop vite apprenez a le connaitre il a un grand coeur je c'est cde que je dit sa va fait presque 10 ans que je le conné^^"

I found this next to my Scout (CSS) video on some weird website..
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6267|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Something about "Your big brother's making marmalade"
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
..Seriously?
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6391|fåking denmark
"Our boss is forgiving us, you knew surrement under the name of [HQ] _sSs_Mr.Scout or [HQ] _sSs_Mr.Skim smile in any case would never left but then never! Possetion a scout if you Hold your head big_smile this type and a patient big_smile but I felt like my big brother wink then try not too soon learn is to know he has a big heart is cde I said that I will makes its almost 10 years I conné ^ ^"  <-- This acording to Google.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6267|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
nope

Edit: ^^It all makes perfect sense now!

Last edited by Ninja_Kid2002 (2008-06-09 11:51:46)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6577|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

DefCon-17 wrote:

..Seriously?
Nope, ill translate, wont be long.

Would go roughly like this

Our boss is Clement (name). You may know him under the name of [QG]_sSs_Mr.Scout or [QG]_sSs_Mr.Skim smile. Anyway dont let him ever be playing the scout if you want to keep your head. Big smile (Obviously Clement or watever he goes by) is crazy, but i consider it as my bro (Getting off topic fast?). Dont juge him too fast, get to know him, He is a lovely person (Not the exact translation for" Grand coeur" but it work anyway). I know what i say, in know him since 10 years.

The (   )  Are comments made by me, But yeah, that's the rough translation of what he said, Hope you enjoy.

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2008-06-09 11:53:54)

sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6231
Pasted it into google translator, results aren't too encouraging-

"Our boss is forgiving us, you knew surrement under the name of [HQ] _sSs_Mr.Scout or [HQ] _sSs_Mr.Skim in any case not allowed but then never ever! possetion a scout if you hold your head big_smile this type and a patient big_smile but I felt like my big brother wink then try not too soon learn is to know he has a big heart is cde I said that I will makes its almost 10 years since I conné^^"

It doesn't make much sense...

In an unrelated note, could you link or pm the link to this vid?  I love the scout.

edit: seems jensen beat me to it

Last edited by sexecuti0ner (2008-06-09 11:50:22)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD

sexecuti0ner wrote:

"Our boss is forgiving us, you knew surrement under the name of [HQ] _sSs_Mr.Scout or [HQ] _sSs_Mr.Skim in any case not allowed but then never ever! possetion a scout if you hold your head big_smile this type and a patient big_smile but I felt like my big brother wink then try not too soon learn is to know he has a big heart is cde I said that I will makes its almost 10 years since I conné^^"

In an unrelated note, could you link or pm the link to this vid?  I love the scout.

Roger is in the processor of translating it right now.  He's Quebec...ian so it'll be real.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5961|Washington DC

_j5689_ wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

Roger is in the processor of translating it right now.  He's Quebec...ian so it'll be real.
Quebecois. I think the 'c' in that is the funny c with a squiggle under it but I don't know how to type that.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

HurricaИe wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

Quebecois. I think the 'c' in that is the funny c with a squiggle under it but I don't know how to type that.
You mean that?  Ç
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5961|Washington DC

Roger Lesboules wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

You mean that?  Ç
yeah
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6327|Brussels, Belgium

HurricaИe wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

ç

And no, there is no "ç" in Québécois.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

Lost Hope wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

ç

he guys is right about the no ç in Québecois.

Just put a É that was not needed tho.

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2008-06-09 11:59:53)

Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6327|Brussels, Belgium

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Lost Hope wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

ç

It's weird, my French corrector doesn't count it as a mistake, maybe it's one of the differences between the 2 languages, I know you guys use really weird words and let's just not talk about the accent...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

Lost Hope wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Lost Hope wrote:

ç

It's weird, my French corrector doesn't count it as a mistake, maybe it's one of the differences between the 2 languages, I know you guys use really weird words and let's just not talk about the accent...
Ive always said that the Québec accent is to the French what the American accent is to the Brits.

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2008-06-09 13:47:24)

Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6740|United States
This reads:

Translated text wrote:

Our patron has clemency us who you surely know by the name Mr. Scout or Mr Skim.  In Any case, don't ever forget it.  In possession of a scout if you take a big head, this made and sickness.  But I consider him like my grandbrother.  So don't judge it so quick learn to know.  He has a big heart.  And it's this that I tell you, it's been 10 years that I've known him.
I put in punctuation where I thought there should.  This is what it translates to, since the gramme and spelling was horrific.  This is pretty close to what it says.

What I think this wrote:

Our patron, who you should know by the name of Mr. Scout or Mr. Skim, is sorry.  Don't let this get to your head.  I consider him very close.  Don't judge him so quickly.  He has a big heart.  I've known him for 10 years.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6740|United States

HurricaИe wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

You mean that?  Ç
yeah
It's called a "cedilla."
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

C'est forums sont plein de personnes incompétentes quand ont parlent en Français.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5980|Toronto

ebug9 wrote:

C'est forums sont plein de personnes incompétentes quand ont parlent en Français.
Assez évidemment, en effet.
Peut-être devrais-tu considérer les implications de ce qui vient d'être articulé???

@Roger--bien dit, mon pote. Ta traduction est de loin la meilleure de toute la page.

Mais il n'y a qu'un seul "é" dans Québecois. Du moins, selon notre interprétation.

Last edited by TSI (2008-06-09 13:43:27)

I like pie.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

TSI wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Peut-être devrais-tu considérer les implications de ce qui vient d'être articulé???

@Roger--bien dit, mon pote. Ta traduction est de loin la meilleure de toute la page.

Mais il n'y a qu'un seul "é" dans Québecois. Du moins, selon notre interprétation.
Je le savait! Wikipedia c'est joué de moi!

I knew it, wikipedia made a fool of me! (So i dont get bitten for speaking french and having none understanding.

NVM that, there is really 2 time the é in it.   Québécois is the right way to type it then. Sorry for all that.

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2008-06-09 13:51:04)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

TSI wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Je suis en immersion depuis la maternelle. Pour mon onzième année d'école en français, ma grammaire c'est acceptable.

I bet the mods are furiously translating trying to figure out if we're posting anything bad right now.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6642|can
My french > yours kk.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5980|Toronto

ebug9 wrote:

TSI wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Je suis en immersion depuis la maternelle. Pour mon onzième année d'école en français, ma grammaire c'est acceptable.

I bet the mods are furiously translating trying to figure out if we're posting anything bad right now.
Je n'ai pas dit que ta grammaire était nécessairement mauvaise, je mentionne juste l'ironie de la situation.

@mods--I swear, we're not making fun of you. Honest.

Last edited by TSI (2008-06-09 13:57:25)

I like pie.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6642|can

TSI wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

TSI wrote:

Je n'ai pas dit que ta grammaire était nécessairement mauvaise, je mentionne juste l'ironie de la situation.

@mods--I swear, we're not making fun of you. Honest.
Fixed because I am pr0 at french.

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2008-06-09 13:53:24)

DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
So basically, he jacked my video and said his boss made it?

..It's not even that good though.
(or any good, compared to others I've seen.)

Here's the link though:
http://laterre11.skyrock.com/
2nd entry.

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2008-06-09 14:46:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard