VicktorVauhn
+319|6391|Southern California
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoFurLev … ature=user
You can see some of his other music in the related videos... He may look kinda goofy but he jams so fucking hard its rediculous.

Canon in D remix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etHOFmFF3FA

look past the thick glasses and funny accent and realize how fucking epic this guy is!
I just picked up his CD (also avalible on itunes) from
http://www.ronaldjenkees.com/music-store/
EASILY worth a 10 spot. By the time I got to track 5 I was sad it was almost half over...its that damn good.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6231
WOW, that was fucking amazing.  I can't say I had high hopes when I first saw the guy, but god damn was I wrong. 

also, if you like this guy, check out Ratatat.  They play a similar type of music.
VicktorVauhn

sexecuti0ner wrote:

WOW, that was fucking amazing.  I can't say I had high hopes when I first saw the guy, but god damn was I wrong. 

also, if you like this guy, check out Ratatat.  They play a similar type of music.
lol, "Hello youtubes!"

yeah, pretty damn convincing that you loose out by being close minded... First times I saw him I totally though he was joking but he is just a bit of a weird guy.

Even with out listening you can tell how damn talented by how goofy he looks, and the fact that almost NO ONE makes fun of him on his youtube comments. Its amazing that with so much talent he is still just some obscure video on youtube... Makes me wonder what else I am missing
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5964|London, England

Hes fucking brilliant, I want his shit so bad, i really feel bad about pirating it too... I'm in a pickle, hes such a nice looking person and i don't want to steal from him :\
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6705
Quite impressive.... The glasses he was wearing were standard issue military glasses from the late 80's I believe.  From that and his haircut, I'm guessing that he's in the military.
aimless
+166|6124|Texas
I think it's an act. He's still very talented.
VicktorVauhn

Mutantsteak wrote:

Hes fucking brilliant, I want his shit so bad, i really feel bad about pirating it too... I'm in a pickle, hes such a nice looking person and i don't want to steal from him :\
lol, I bought his album and it came with this:

Thanks a million for purchasing my digital CD! It’s seriously a huge personal
accomplishment to get this done and I wouldn’t have been able to do it
without the support of my friends on the internet. People say that all
the time, but it’s for real in this case.

Music Sharing:
While I won’t be hating on anyone who shares my music, I hope that
everyone will keep it in mind that I’m an independent artist, I don’t
sample other songs in my beats, and I’m not signed by any major record
label company.

Licensing:
If you’d like to use my music in a commercial project (anything that
makes someone money), you can contact me via E-Mail at [email protected].
If you use my music in a non-for-profit project (I prefer that you ask/tell me
about it first, but I can’t control that), please put me in your
credits somewhere.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Ronald Jenkees

www.youtube.com/ronaldjenkees
www.ronaldjenkees.com
[email protected]
Like he says, he wont hate you...But if you can, support. The album is $10 for the digital copy, or $12 for the physical...
I bet you have $10, that guy fucking deserves much more then that...
But if you are absolutely unwilling to buy it, or cant manage to convince some one to lend you a credit car....Its not like he is loosing a sale.
I don't really know if you could find a place to download it though? pretty obscure guy?
Its on itunes though.

Ive seriously listened to that CD like 3-4 times today lol.

He has two rap songs on it...and its a little weird. One of them is about 56k internet.... um... (still better then listening to p-diddy rap)
But still 12 instrumentals that are just amazing.

I can't wait for his new CD to come out (says summer 2008 I think?)
Home
Section.80
+447|6847|Seattle, Washington, USA

Haha, the guy is pretty entertaining. What I find most impressive is that he's playing it all by ear. I have a hard enough time doing it by the book.
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5815|Fattest Country in the world.
I'm not even into that style of music. But I played 'Disorganized Fun' a couple of times because it sounds pretty groovy. Props to this guy, he has potential to get signed by someone.
VicktorVauhn
That that song in particular is pretty cool , thats the song that got me TBH.

If you DO pirate it, just try and expose as many people to it as you can/make your friends buy it
Defiance
+438|6670

Zombie_Affair wrote:

I'm not even into that style of music. But I played 'Disorganized Fun' a couple of times because it sounds pretty groovy. Props to this guy, he has potential to get signed by someone.
I hope he doesn't. Record companies often have nothing but bad influence on artists. If the way he acts in the video's is legitimate, he truly enjoys what hes doing and that comes through. I don't see him as close to a sell out waiting to happen, but doing something for larger amounts of money sometimes changes a person's priorities.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6155|Vancouver | Canada
Bought his CD.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
Wow hes great, I hope he continues what he does and just keeps on improving every single minute!
loop eneg
Banned
+51|5816|Crossroads, Barrens, Dreamaul
Looks like a massive downer but plays so fantastically. I would buy this if I had a credit card/paypal...

First time I've felt bad pirating music ;(
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

That guy kicks so much ass! I almost think he's acting though... Still plays amazing.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6155|Vancouver | Canada

loop eneg wrote:

Looks like a massive downer but plays so fantastically. I would buy this if I had a credit card/paypal...

First time I've felt bad pirating music ;(
You can use your bank account with PayPal.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6132|Carnoustie, Scotland
Wow. Seriously, wasn't expecting much, but he's amazing. Should talk less though

If someone wants to PM me where I can """buy""" this would be greatful.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
You all know I'm a stingy unemployed cunt.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard