_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6731|Riva, MD
The girl I liked this year.  It's gonna be so painful seeing her and talking to her probably the last time that I'll ever be able to tomorrow.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6770|Scotland

_j5689_ wrote:

The girl I liked this year.  It's gonna be so painful seeing her and talking to her probably the last time that I'll ever be able to tomorrow.
Quick peck on the lips the second before you turn away and leave forever. Do it. Seriously. You wont forgive yourself if you don't - been there and done the stupid thing of doing nothing.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6582|Mountains of NC

Zimmer wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Quick peck on the lips the second before you turn away and leave forever. Do it. Seriously. You wont forgive yourself if you don't - been there and done the stupid thing of doing nothing.
leave'em wanting more
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6770|Scotland

SEREMAKER wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

leave'em wanting more
Yeah, and if you don't have the courage to kiss, just say :
"You know, I've liked you since {blah} , just thought I should let you know before we go our own separate ways". Turn around and walk away. Do NOT wait for an answer. If she likes you, then she will chase, if she doesn't, the last thing you don't want to hear is "Um... {awkward moment}" before you leave.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6731|Riva, MD

Zimmer wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

leave'em wanting more
Yeah, and if you don't have the courage to kiss, just say :
"You know, I've liked you since {blah} , just thought I should let you know before we go our own separate ways". Turn around and walk away. Do NOT wait for an answer. If she likes you, then she will chase, if she doesn't, the last thing you don't want to hear is "Um... {awkward moment}" before you leave.
I told her I loved her the day after Valentine's day so I might have screwed it up already, heh.  Basically she had been sitting behind me since November and that's when I got to know her, and then the teacher changed the seats on Valentine's Day and I felt hurt (I cried after I looked at her from my new seat) so I said it to her the day after and explained that I didn't want to lose closeness to her and she just said "Awww thank you", and she still talked to me and everything.

I've never had a GF before in case that wasn't already obvious, lol.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6514|so randum
the partys. getting wankered at lunch. getting wankerd before school. sex on the cricket pitch ha. getting blazed. fights on the field - great fun to watch. passing all my GCSE's with total ease. Turning up drunk to science double award - getting 2 A's, girls girls girls.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6770|Scotland

_j5689_ wrote:

I told her I loved her the day after Valentine's day so I might have screwed it up already, heh.  Basically she had been sitting behind me since November and that's when I got to know her, and then the teacher changed the seats on Valentine's Day and I felt hurt (I cried after I looked at her from my new seat) so I said it to her the day after and explained that I didn't want to lose closeness to her and she just said "Awww thank you", and she still talked to me and everything.

0o. You actually said "I love you"? Oh god.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6522

Zimmer wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

still kiss her. trust us.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6731|Riva, MD

Zimmer wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Yeah, I thought that I did.  Then another girl I told about the situation said I really don't unless I've been in a relationship, which I haven't.

Might as well just give up completely with girls the way I see it.

Canadianloser wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Where do I get the courage to do that?  Should it just come naturally?

Last edited by _j5689_ (2008-06-05 12:39:32)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6770|Scotland

Canadianloser wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Hm. Not in this situation. She would back off, like big time. Unless she feels the same. I don't know enough.

But just change your sentence to
"Well, you know that I have liked you for a while. I guess it's time to go. It's been fun, I guess."
Or something like that. It should come off the spot if you really like her. If you don't, you will move on and not think about it again.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6753|Comber, Northern Ireland
gettin molested by the teachers......

no really gettin stonned in the bogs and going to religious eduction and having arguments
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6669

Just tell her that you can do it the easy way or the hard way, i.e. consensual or non-consensual
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6731|Riva, MD

mtb0minime wrote:

Just tell her that you can do it the easy way or the hard way, i.e. consensual or non-consensual
lol

Black chicks can put up a fight I hear. hint hint

Last edited by _j5689_ (2008-06-05 13:16:53)

Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6470|The edge of sanity

_j5689_ wrote:

Ha you basically did what I did. the friend in my previous post is the one I was interested in and I told her I was interested (we talk about anything and everything all the time and that got me interested in her), but as it turns out I am the token 'shoulder'
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6731|Riva, MD
She didn't even show up today, we have to make up school on Monday because of the power outages that got us out of school yesterday and she probably won't be there either.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6121|Birmingham, UK
Fabian. Gotta be. I can picture me and my friends in 30 years time: "Anyone seen Fabian recently?"
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6575|Southampton, UK

Confidence doesn't come naturally, you have to grow the bollocks to do stupid things.

Confidence brings reliance and trust from others.

My most memorable from "high school" Amerifags is...

Getting a Teachers (HOT) Mobile number and MSN address.
That made the lads respect me for pulling a 28 year old teacher.

Last edited by naightknifar (2008-06-06 14:50:54)

Ultimatrox
+38|6247|Netherlands
i will remember that you need to show all the others you're the boss around
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6504|Gogledd Cymru

Confidence comes in the form of alcohol (for me anyway).
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5947|United States

The Sheriff wrote:

hmmm, i need to try some of this so called "alcohol"
Ultimatrox
+38|6247|Netherlands

The Sheriff wrote:

same. although i'm confident enough already, alcohol just gives that little boost to do things you wouldn't do normally

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard