urback
EnemyOfAllkind
+28|6476|Finland

EnemyOfAllkind = KutokurinfuMoluKatatamekitote
https://bf3s.com/sigs/e01c5bfa5f0a95a99794736ab44fb78102fe70ec.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6584|Columbus, OH
Konnichiwa! Watashi no namae wa TAMADOKIARI desu.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6229|Escea

JIKASHIFU

lol
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6309|The | Netherlands
chirikizuari
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6203|Winland

kylef wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

kylef wrote:

Mefutalu

I didn't realize you were into futa, kyle. Rofl.
I only know 'futa' as something to do with taxes...what is your definition?
Futanari - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futanari

Futanari depicts hermaphrodites, intersex or other individuals with female body-types and sexual organs resembling penises, whether or not those organs are in fact enlarged clitorises, or they possess both male and female reproductive organs.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6479|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Freezer7Pro wrote:

kylef wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I didn't realize you were into futa, kyle. Rofl.

Futanari depicts hermaphrodites, intersex or other individuals with female body-types and sexual organs resembling penises, whether or not those organs are in fact enlarged clitorises, or they possess both male and female reproductive organs.
Aaaaaand you have the knowledge of this because what twisted reason?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6203|Winland

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

kylef wrote:

Common internet knowledge. 2.5 years on the chans, you know.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6479|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

kylef wrote:

Common internet knowledge. 2.5 years on the chans, you know.
Carry on.
Lai
+186|6157
Nickname: Takakimotokiteka'ari
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6397|fåking denmark
Katakunakatotekushi

Wtf?
Lai
+186|6157

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Wearing high heels = highly increased chance of ankle injuries due to instability or getting stuck between pavement tiles, being unable to walk properly let alon run, and ultimate deformation of the spinal column.

I've had a discussion with a friend once about what the best type of heels are for a lady to wear. We both agreed that it is the type that is of average length, thin, but broad; thus it appears elegant yet does not cause (permanent) harm to the lady in question or restrict her movement.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6397|fåking denmark

Lai wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Wearing high heels = highly increased chance of ankle injuries due to instability or getting stuck between pavement tiles, being unable to walk properly let alon run, and ultimate deformation of the spinal column.

I've had a discussion with a friend once about what the best type of heels are for a lady to wear. We both agreed that it is the type that is of average length, thin, but broad; thus it appears elegant yet does not cause (permanent) harm to the lady in question or restrict her movement.
Wait.. What?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6203|Winland

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Lai wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Wait.. What?
wat
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6159|what

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Lai wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Wait.. What?
Err... Did you ask about womens shoes for some reason?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6397|fåking denmark

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Lai wrote:

Wait.. What?
No.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6203|Winland

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Wait.. What?
No.

This is just awkward.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6229|Escea

RINMOKATU

that's not half bad
Lai
+186|6157

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

No.

This is just awkward.
OMFG,.. can't any of you people see for a few inches outside the forum's main textboxes? I assumed it was quite evident I was referring to the text directly below Lieutenant_Jensen own bloody nickname. Guess I was wrong,..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard