Get Windows XP32%32% - 32
Get Vista 64 bit43%43% - 42
Get vista 32 bit15%15% - 15
Windows 95 ftw!8%8% - 8
Total: 97
jaymz9350
+54|6581

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Well going by that, unless you're one of the tin foil hat brigade and are paranoid about data encryption on your hard drives, it's utterly pointless getting Ultimate
Pretty much.  the only reason I wish I had went with Ultimate is so I can connect to a domain.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6571|NYC / Hamburg

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Well going by that, unless you're one of the tin foil hat brigade and are paranoid about data encryption on your hard drives, it's utterly pointless getting Ultimate
For a gaming PC there isn't really a reason. For my laptop on the other hand it is pretty useful. Bitlocker is good for protecting all that sensitive data if my laptop ever gets lost/is stolen. The advanced backup is also pretty useful.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard