Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6730|Singapore
thoughts? Any bad reviews about it?
Defiance
+438|6668

For what? As a PDA ("phone") sure you probably won't regret it. If you care about audio quality and are looking for an mp3 player look elsewhere.

And google will help on that reviews thing, just sayin'.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland

Defiance wrote:

For what? As a PDA ("phone") sure you probably won't regret it. If you care about audio quality and are looking for an mp3 player look elsewhere.

And google will help on that reviews thing, just sayin'.
lol. The audio quality is fine on the iPhone with headphones / earphones.

Ayumiz - there is an Apple keynote on June 9, and this will probably be the keynote for "iPhone 3G" - price is still unknown, however you may find you'll be able to pick an iPhone up on the likes of eBay for a bit cheaper once it is released. I'd wait until the end of the month when prices have altered a bit, the consider your options.

I really recommend it. It's light, easy to use, and not caring what anyone else says: the touchscreen is just superb. And yes, I have used an N95.

Last edited by kylef (2008-06-01 01:43:02)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6450|The Twilight Zone
No. New iphone coming soon.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6624|UK

Ayumiz wrote:

Worth to get an Iphone 8gb?
Only if you have 8GB of music that you want to carry around with you.

To me, though. Getting an 8GB one would be a waste of money. But as others have said, wait until after June the 9th, at least.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland
Rumours of a 32GB have already started.
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6462|Melbourne - Home of Football
3G one soon, get that, you won't regret it.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6730|Singapore
And i heard another thing about the iphone, it doesnt have blue tooth file transfer? WTFBBQ
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland

Ayumiz wrote:

And i heard another thing about the iphone, it doesnt have blue tooth file transfer? WTFBBQ
It does have bluetooth, just not standard send-receive bluetooth like most people are used to. So, essentially no.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6228

.Sup wrote:

No. New iphone coming soon.
Wait even longer.  Android phones will be better.
Benzin
+576|5995

kylef wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

It does have bluetooth, just not standard send-receive bluetooth like most people are used to. So, essentially no.
Which is a complete load of horseshit if you ask me. It also lacks proper GPS, last I heard.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465
Who the hell would pay >$300 for a fucking phone?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6526|Global Command

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Me. More than once.

I need a new one too, Iphone looks pretty sweet.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

It's all in perspective. If you have $500, then $300 for a phone is a lot (60%). But if you have $3000 to "spend", then it is only 10%, which isn't that much. Better yet, if you don't buy much and have "saved up" then it'll seem like it costs next to nothing.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

It's not only a phone...normally one would spend $250 for a 30 gig iPod, maybe $150 for a phone, and then the built in internet, touch features, organizer and camera all add up to a well worth it $100. And it's all of that in one device.

New iPhone coming out, as all have said. 3G, and a new 32gb version most likely.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard