Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5830|Fattest Country in the world.

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

my guess is they came to earth to check out the interior designing of that guys house so they can make their spaceship alittle more "homy"
Maybe they were? Who said they came here in a spaceship?
just guessing... thought it might be abit far to walk.
Maybe they didn't walk. Maybe [they] have developed technology far beyond our dreams that allows them to travel around.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6163|'straya

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Maybe they were? Who said they came here in a spaceship?
just guessing... thought it might be abit far to walk.
Maybe they didn't walk. Maybe [they] have developed technology far beyond our dreams that allows them to travel around.
if so, i wanna go chill with them for awhile. as long as they dont anal probe me or soemthing
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6343

462nd NSP653 wrote:

This is awesome. He filmed it in Nebraska...now there is PROOF!!!   People in Nebraska are crazy!

Sorry if someone already posted the LKL video..I didn't see it.  Pretty good fake if it is so.

LOL at that video. There is also a clip they show of the alien in their house OMG! And it leans around a corner, with its arms not moving AT ALL, its not hard to have a little rubber doll/creature thing made. Movement is very similar to it. GOd the media is a joke.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Wallpaper
+303|6008|The pool

Kmarion wrote:

If Im remembering right the second one was made by a few college students to show how easy it is
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6305|Éire
Crock-o-shit.
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5830|Fattest Country in the world.

Braddock wrote:

Crock-o-shit.
State your reasons!
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6305|Éire

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Crock-o-shit.
State your reasons!
If genuine footage were ever captured of aliens there would be two possible scenarios...

1. The Government would contain the story and suppress it from ever becoming public by all means necessary.

2. It would be a media extravaganza, worth millions and would be top story around the world. The person who captured it certainly wouldn't be reserving its exclusivity for some shitty little documentary.

And furthermore it would have to be spectacularly conclusive because today's special effects make it incredibly easy to create realistic fakes, like that fake video supposedly filmed in Haiti that was created by a special effects artist and released on YouTube.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6615|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard