Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6881|Toronto | Canada

konfusion wrote:

I got the Pre!!!!!!!! Not today, but recently, and the amount I'm going to be paying for it still every month justifies my posting of it now ^^

-kon
I'm sorry to hear that

Spoiler (highlight to read):
The phone is shit, gl with a 10 hour battery life
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6692|CH/BR - in UK

Winston_Churchill wrote:

konfusion wrote:

I got the Pre!!!!!!!! Not today, but recently, and the amount I'm going to be paying for it still every month justifies my posting of it now ^^

-kon
I'm sorry to hear that

Find a phone with good battery life. Gets the same battery as the bold, my friend's iPhone, etc. Love my Palm - I may buy a second battery for travel - they've enabled hot swapping.

-kon
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5930|Catherine Black
Sorry
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

konfusion wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-kon
I'm sorry to hear that

Find a phone with good battery life. Gets the same battery as the bold, my friend's iPhone, etc. Love my Palm - I may buy a second battery for travel - they've enabled hot swapping.

-kon
My Dad has had tons of BBs, worked fine for years and just got a Pre.  He cant stand the battery life of it, he already got the extended battery pack and he still has to recharge 2-3 times per day.  Its a well known, huge problem with them.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6898|Scotland

Winston_Churchill wrote:

konfusion wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that

-kon
My Dad has had tons of BBs, worked fine for years and just got a Pre.  He cant stand the battery life of it, he already got the extended battery pack and he still has to recharge 2-3 times per day.  Its a well known, huge problem with them.
Palms stupid policy of "we're not going to put a turn off button on it, just to shit on your face". lulz.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6556|Finland

konfusion wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-kon
I'm sorry to hear that

-kon
Nokia E51 with 1-2 weeks battery life depending on usage. Even with heavy use it lasts long.
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6774|Finland

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

konfusion wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that

-kon
Nokia E51 with 1-2 weeks battery life depending on usage. Even with heavy use it lasts long.
I have a hard time believing that. I had an E65 with a battery life of 24h in normal use, now an E75 with approximately 48h normal use batt. life.
I need around tree fiddy.
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6556|Finland

DonFck wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-kon
I have a hard time believing that. I had an E65 with a battery life of 24h in normal use, now an E75 with approximately 48h normal use batt. life.
Don't believe me, believe the reviews. It has exceptional battery for such slim phone. True business phone with WLAN and all the goodies.
Week is my normal recharge cycle because I use WLAN almost every day at school.

Last edited by GC_PaNzerFIN (2009-11-30 05:55:35)

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6709|NYC / Hamburg

RMAing my broken GTX295. My store assures me that they'll be able to find me another one

Also going to pick up another GTX260 for some sweet 3-way SLI action.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6556|Finland

max wrote:

RMAing my broken GTX295. My store assures me that they'll be able to find me another one

Sweet 13-way CUDA more like? I have not seen SLi bridge on any of your PCs lol.

Last edited by GC_PaNzerFIN (2009-11-30 06:12:23)

Benzin
+576|6140

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Don't believe me, believe the reviews. It has exceptional battery for such slim phone. True business phone with WLAN and all the goodies.
That's pretty insane... Not sure that Nokia still makes the E51, though...

I get about 36 hours of average use on my HTC Magic. 24 if I really punish it and use 3G or wifi a lot. Nice thing about it is that the Android OS turns the wifi into standby whenever I'm not actively using it in case I forget to actually turn it off. Rather nice.

Last edited by CapnNismo (2009-11-30 06:47:42)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6365|Escea

New TV came today
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5739|Vacationland

Finray wrote:

Sorry
I know, a little on the slow side.  I got it for 30 bucks though
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6339|Winland

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

A mate of mine has that phone (wasn't it from him you got the idea of gettingo one?), and his has become a bit unstable with the latest firmware update. It's rather amusing, it can crash when he answers a call.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6556|Finland

Freezer7Pro wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

A mate of mine has that phone (wasn't it from him you got the idea of gettingo one?), and his has become a bit unstable with the latest firmware update. It's rather amusing, it can crash when he answers a call.
Probably. Still on the same firmware I got it and its all good. Good to know there could be issues with the newer one, I see no reason to get it updated.
mikkel
+383|6743

DonFck wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-kon
What'd you do to your E65? My E65 (terrible phone, but my employer pays the bill) has been through hell and a lot of spotty charging over three years now, and I still get 3-4 days on a charge through frequent use.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6692|CH/BR - in UK

Winston_Churchill wrote:

I had a Bold last. You can't do crap on that phone. The only reason it lasted so long is because I ended up just using it for calls and BBM - now I actually use my phone regularly, and I have to charge it daily - which I'm ok with... considering getting the touchstone.

-kon
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

konfusion wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

I had a Bold last. You can't do crap on that phone. The only reason it lasted so long is because I ended up just using it for calls and BBM - now I actually use my phone regularly, and I have to charge it daily - which I'm ok with... considering getting the touchstone.

-kon
What are you on? The BB is pretty much the standard for good phones.  "Can't do crap"?  Like 99 out of every 100 business people here use them here.  Even lots of regular people (teens, etc) use them
hexify
+5|5492|Canada
Yep BB's are great. I'm a young guy and I use one. I got one due to friends having them, but most of all because of the small size and having a physical keyboard on them. BBM and email are also great features, but from what I've experienced they're mainly for people who want to do actual communication and/or work, rather than browse full-featured web pages or look at photos.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/eb8872cebb08c046204abcc26a2b5cc159f8e98c.png
max
Vela Incident

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

max wrote:

Prepare to be amazed
https://sneakysnowman.com/pictures/IMG_3059.JPG
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6556|Finland

max wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

max wrote:

Prepare to be amazed
http://sneakysnowman.com/pictures/IMG_3059.JPG
omfg you know exactly what I like <3

Last edited by GC_PaNzerFIN (2009-12-02 01:20:57)

baggs
+732|6346

max wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

max wrote:

Prepare to be amazed
http://sneakysnowman.com/pictures/IMG_3059.JPG
max
Vela Incident

https://sneakysnowman.com/pictures/IMG_3058.JPG
https://sneakysnowman.com/pictures/IMG_3060.JPG
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6801|BC, Canada
so is this one your new gaming rig then?

oh and what temps are you getting with three sandwiched like that?

Last edited by Nic (2009-12-02 02:22:35)

max
Vela Incident

Nic wrote:

so is this one your new gaming rig then?

oh and what temps are you getting with three sandwiched like that?
I've had the i7 920 for quiet some time now. But that GPU config is new

GPUs run about 80°C at full load and 70% fan.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard