TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5904|CA

bakinacake wrote:

So i ordered this game, what should i do first?
Install it...?
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5985|Aus, Qld

TopHat01 wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

Install it...?
after that smartie.
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

bakinacake wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

Install it...?
after that smartie.
Click the little icon on your desktop.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

Install it...?
after that smartie.
*Twice
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6468

TheAussieReaper wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

after that smartie.
*Twice
Well maybe once if you dragged it into the toolbar like I do.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5904|CA

bakinacake wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

Install it...?
after that smartie.
I'd suggest making sure your video card drivers are up to date, and change your video settings accordingly.  If you have a recently made video card, you could probably aim for High/Very High, depending on your card and how much detail you want, and how important FPS is to you.

Also, patch the game.
Dookie0119
+43|5777
Since I can choose between at least 2 games for my Xbawks 360, would anyone recommend me buying this game? I've already read many reviews and watched loads of gameplay vids, and it looks quite interesting.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6468

Dookie0119 wrote:

Since I can choose between at least 2 games for my Xbawks 360, would anyone recommend me buying this game? I've already read many reviews and watched loads of gameplay vids, and it looks quite interesting.
The PC version is tied with RA3 for my favorite game of this year.

The XBox version I'm not so sure of though, the PC one has quicksave where as the Xbox one you can only save at save points. Which would probably make me go crazy.

So if you can get it for the PC.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6744|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Just a few questions about this game. Hopefully you lot will be able to answear.

Whats the point of those weaponcrates you can buy?

I've just got to level 2 in reputation...Who, what,when, where and why?
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

The_Guardsman wrote:

Just a few questions about this game. Hopefully you lot will be able to answear.

Whats the point of those weaponcrates you can buy?

I've just got to level 2 in reputation...Who, what,when, where and why?
You can store weapons in the crates at your houses across the map, so you can change top a sniper rifle without going to a weapons shop.

As for rep, I don't really know and I've completed the game...
Zukabazuka
+23|6685
lvl 2 reputation do shit really apart from giving more mission i would guess, everyone will still shot at you so whats thr point?
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5904|CA
Weapon Crates: Buy these, the seriously help when you're at a safe house, and your assault rifle is jamming. Always pull fresh weapons off the walls and put them in when inside the armory.

TBH, the Primary and Special are all that's needed.  Secondary is handy for the GL or IED's, otherwise putting a fresh Deagle in everytime is pointless, since the enemies drop them all of the time.

Reputation: Rather lulzy, the only real difference I"ve noticed is that when you're a cease-fire town, the people act differently to you.  At no reputation, when you bump into them or stare at them they tell you to piss off, etc.

At higher reputation levels, if you bump into them they'll apologize to you, if you stare at them they ask if something's wrong.  If you aim at them they'll get scared, as opposed to no reputation where they aim back at you, and yell insults.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6744|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
I've just got to the part where you either choose between your chums to save and mikes bar, or the priest that gives you your malaria pills. I choose to save my chums and been bummed sensless at mikes bar and there all been slotted. Is there a way to save them or is this scripted?
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6468

The_Guardsman wrote:

I've just got to the part where you either choose between your chums to save and mikes bar, or the priest that gives you your malaria pills. I choose to save my chums and been bummed sensless at mikes bar and there all been slotted. Is there a way to save them or is this scripted?
You can't save 'em.

Sorry.
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5985|Aus, Qld
Mike's bar or the church?

Which to save?
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6348|Belfast

bakinacake wrote:

Which to save?
i chose mikes
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5985|Aus, Qld

henno13 wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

Which to save?
i chose mikes
doesn't really matter anyway
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6701
Ok, been playing this for a while. And honestly. It's rubbish. If I doo another "go here kill this guy, come back" I'll go nuts.

Also what on earth does that reputation level do? I'm on level 3 and nothing is going on. Also how do you get up to the high places, there seems to be cases and safe houses up ontop of the rocky mountains but there is no way of getting up there?
Christbane
+51|6234

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Ok, been playing this for a while. And honestly. It's rubbish. If I doo another "go here kill this guy, come back" I'll go nuts.

Also what on earth does that reputation level do? I'm on level 3 and nothing is going on. Also how do you get up to the high places, there seems to be cases and safe houses up ontop of the rocky mountains but there is no way of getting up there?
I THINK you can get to all of the clifs with the hang glider though I never really tried.  and yes the missions are always the same shit, I tried being stealthy to make them more fun but that didnt help. so once I got the jeep with the grenade launcher mount I just went to the mission areas and laid waste to the whole area with the unlimited ammo untill that got boring.  it's also fun to do it in the no fire zones and kill all the idiots that come after you.
bangaaqueen
+2|5489
This game is so realistic! You can jump off a waterfall and resurface in 2 seconds! I freakin' love it....
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

Could not finish, just seemed so repetitive
Commie Killer
+192|6386

jsnipy wrote:

Could not finish, just seemed so repetitive
Yeah I'm still working on it. When I totally forget how much this game sucks, I might go back and try it again.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

i liked it - a year ago.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard