TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6441|Brisbane, Australia

One just popped up for me after a while raab, but nothing really triggered it I dont think.

I have no pills left now I think about it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ
Okay, i have a few questions

Whats Leboa-Sako and Bowa-Sako

I was reading that strat guide and the different weapons were in those two things, are they two TOTALLY different maps or can I access each?

do I have to play different characters to get the different weapons?

Also, do I ever get cured of my malaria?

about 13% into the game

Last edited by GodFather (2008-10-30 00:56:37)

Volatile
+252|6706|Sextupling in Empire

Multiplayer is fun, despite the shit auto-matching, lost connections, and sore losers on banning sprees.

I really hope they trash the current server matching lobby. It would be a shame for the multiplayer to die because of something so insignificant as not having a proper server list.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6437
If you're getting some errors due to SecuROM detecting emulation software you can install a patch here.
baggs
+732|6206
Unfortunately i can't muster the motivation to play this game, looks like some houses will be burning after all!

I mean it's alright but it hasn't really grabbed me yet, fuck sake i even went back on WoW......so Far Cry 2 has had the reverse effect!

Last edited by baggs (2008-10-30 03:44:18)

_raab
+28|6235|Western Aust.

GodFather wrote:

Okay, i have a few questions

Whats Leboa-Sako and Bowa-Sako

I was reading that strat guide and the different weapons were in those two things, are they two TOTALLY different maps or can I access each?

do I have to play different characters to get the different weapons?

Also, do I ever get cured of my malaria?

about 13% into the game
Yep, Bowa Seko - Southern district, Leboa-sako - Northern district. I don't know about cures for malaria. I havn't finished the game myself.

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

One just popped up for me after a while raab, but nothing really triggered it I dont think.

I have no pills left now I think about it.
Cheers mate, it eventually worked out. Luckily I didn't have a malaria 'attack' during the time I had no tablets.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

you don't get cured
Kez
+778|5705|London, UK
malaria sux
TimmmmaaaaH

malaria doesnt make a fuck of difference.

I just didnt eat pills and eventually I passed out and woke up at one of those underground places where you get more pills. So I just delivered some passports and got more pills.

That was after probably like 5 malaria "attacks" without taking a pill.
Contraz
+13|6397

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

malaria doesnt make a fuck of difference.

I just didnt eat pills and eventually I passed out and woke up at one of those underground places where you get more pills. So I just delivered some passports and got more pills.

That was after probably like 5 malaria "attacks" without taking a pill.
Must be 3, after the third you pass out. But it's easier to just go do an underground mission after you took your last pill, so you don't have to pass out and shit.. :p Ofcourse if you want maximum effect so to speak, wait for the second after no pills left, then do a mission, that's stretching it the most
TimmmmaaaaH

I guess. There just isnt much consequence, cause as far as I'm concerned...it saved me the walk.

Nice ending.

Ok, I cant say that with a straight face.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

GraphicArtist J wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Just got this game on the XBox 360 (for free).
Gift?
Or "Five Finger" Discount?
gift.

A friend of mine works at an electronics store here, and whenever they get more games than they order, they give it to the guys woking there. He always grabs all the 360 games and gives them to me

I've gotten Bad Company, Top Spin, FarCry2, Army of Two, Burnout Paradise, Unreal Tournament 3 and Oblivion so far
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6158|Vancouver | Canada
Far Cry 2 has disappointed me.

FC >>>>> FC2.
Commie Killer
+192|6389
Do the MP5 and the SVD take the same weapon slot?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland

Commie Killer wrote:

Yeah
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6588
The game itself is beautiful. The weather and the lighting are great.
The multiplayer has room for improvement. The story mode is fun,but why does everyone hate you?
The AI are next to useless.
But apart from the poor AI,the graphics make up for it.
9/10
PS3 btw.
Commie Killer
+192|6389

White-Fusion wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Yeah
Meh fuck it. Ill just buy the AR16 instead then.

BTW, I found the gold AK, it seems the gun is unbreakable.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6225|Escea

Commie Killer wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Yeah
Meh fuck it. Ill just buy the AR16 instead then.

BTW, I found the gold AK, it seems the gun is unbreakable.
It lasts a long time, mine started jamming eventually but I got it taken off me during one of the missions so I never got to see it explode in my hands.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

It FINALLY got released here yesterday, I picked up my long-since-pre-ordered-and-payed-for copy. Firstly, the T-shirt in the Collector's Edition is large. Fucking large do they think every single gamer is a fat-ass? Fuck you and your large T-shirts!

So I played it a bit on my computer. The graphics were an eyesore. This isn't the game's fault it's the fault of my aged hardware but jeezus. Without AA it looked like a fucking jigsaw puzzle. I mean it ran smoothly which was great, the fact that it works on low-end systems is commendable but really there's not much point. I didn't get to play much of it, some guy had just bought my PC and I had to uninstall FC2 and was delivering the PC to him less than an hour after I first started playing. What I did see I thought was pretty cool and I can see myself enjoying this game once I get my new PC and I can revel in the eye-candy.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Commie Killer
+192|6389

Ty wrote:

It FINALLY got released here yesterday, I picked up my long-since-pre-ordered-and-payed-for copy. Firstly, the T-shirt in the Collector's Edition is large. Fucking large do they think every single gamer is a fat-ass? Fuck you and your large T-shirts!

So I played it a bit on my computer. The graphics were an eyesore. This isn't the game's fault it's the fault of my aged hardware but jeezus. Without AA it looked like a fucking jigsaw puzzle. I mean it ran smoothly which was great, the fact that it works on low-end systems is commendable but really there's not much point. I didn't get to play much of it, some guy had just bought my PC and I had to uninstall FC2 and was delivering the PC to him less than an hour after I first started playing. What I did see I thought was pretty cool and I can see myself enjoying this game once I get my new PC and I can revel in the eye-candy.
Being in the jungle for a hour will fuck with your eyes.
TimmmmaaaaH

Yeh glad I am not the only one, my eyes hurt after a while of this game for some reason

Too much first person head waggling I think.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6329|Australia

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Yeh glad I am not the only one, my eyes hurt after a while of this game for some reason

I think the lighting is too bright. I play it with my monitor's brightness on 25 (I play all other games on 50) and it still gives me headaches.
Commie Killer
+192|6389

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

I think the lighting is too bright. I play it with my monitor's brightness on 25 (I play all other games on 50) and it still gives me headaches.
Contrast between the light and dark parts of it I think. Fucks with me when I do mountain biking in real life, get a headache after awhile.

Im sad. My Gold AK died.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5906|CA
So, I bought this for PS3, and just jizzed at how much better PS3 graphics are over Medium PC.   Only thing I miss is my M+K, gamepad takes a bit to get use to, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be.  AI seems actually harder then the PC version, (both normal difficulty setting, I died a lot more in the console version then the PC version...I think I'm fighting more NPC's, though).  Then again, most people are better w/ M+K then gamepad...

Multiplayer is fun.  I raped w/ the G3 on reg. deathmatch.  PSN = TopHat01, add me if you wanna play a round.  Otherwise, I'll be in SP earning my trophies.
TimmmmaaaaH

TopHat01 wrote:

So, I bought this for PS3, and just jizzed at how much better PS3 graphics are over Medium PC.
Lol, not surprised that PS3 looks better than medium PC

I look forward to playing this when I get my new computer in a month or so to see what it is like on ultra high.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard