Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6454

aj0404 wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Did everyone elses buddies die too? I miss Marty and Josip
and I mean when Mikes bar gets over run
my Quabanini just died. got ambushed by a convoy and i couldn't get to him fast enough. i kept shooting him full of drugs but they didn't work.
This happened to Josip for me. I got there in good time and all but after three syrettes he just died.
Commie Killer
+192|6406
How do you heal buddies?
Phaytal
+20|6173|Engarlandd

Commie Killer wrote:

How do you heal buddies?
Don't! Let the bastards die.

Ps - I hate them.
Stimey
­
+786|6139|Ontario | Canada
Nono whe you advance to the south you go back to mikes n there is a huge shootout and then you block the door but all these africans shoot out the windows and then all your buddies die and there isnt a thing you can do about it except die yourself.
­
­
­
­
­
­
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6368|Belfast
i was doing well with my buddys in the first save
then i fucked up and had to start again

i miss warren
such a badass

btw who are you playing as?
Marty

Last edited by henno13 (2008-10-27 01:04:11)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6490

Stimey wrote:

Nono whe you advance to the south you go back to mikes n there is a huge shootout and then you block the door but all these africans shoot out the windows and then all your buddies die and there isnt a thing you can do about it except die yourself.
Oh and by the way, Dumbledore dies and Darth Vader is your father.

Use spoiler tags you fucking dong.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Contraz
+13|6414

henno13 wrote:

i was doing well with my buddys in the first save
then i fucked up and had to start again

i miss warren
such a badass

btw who are you playing as?
Marty
Me too marty ^^ thought he looked pretty cool, and i like the gloves and the tattoo's Thought about Paul Ferenc too, but he just had boring plain hands And i thought warren was just a wanna-be lol, he couldnt aim for shit and all he could do is talk xD
baggs
+732|6223
Do you think it's likely that they will fix things like spawn times on enemys and maybe fix the amount of checkpoint time waste in the game? I kinda look at where i have to drive, realise i got checkpoints to tackle and then i cba and exit the game.

Quite a problem
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5993|England

this sucks

i cant do any fuckin missions
Kez
+778|5722|London, UK
Start again Sam.

I've just finished the tutorial rite and I can't enter any of the mission buildings in Pala
Contraz
+13|6414
Lol what's with your games, i have no problem doing missions, although i do get a random CTD every 40min or so lol
JoshP
Banned
+176|5708|Notts, UK
i, erm, ... acquired this, and i can only get about 5 fps at 800 x 600 on minimum settings time to buy wait months saving up for a new graphics card

However the gameplay (in the brief bit that i saw) doesn't look as good as in Far Cry 1, but then again i didn't really play for very long.

Wtf is with the huge introduction thing though
Commie Killer
+192|6406

JoshP wrote:

i, erm, ... acquired this, and i can only get about 5 fps at 800 x 600 on minimum settings time to buy wait months saving up for a new graphics card

However the gameplay (in the brief bit that i saw) doesn't look as good as in Far Cry 1, but then again i didn't really play for very long.

Its not. Crysis blew this game away.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6242|Escea

zomg I made it to Act 2, and the M79 = awsm
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5993|England

Commie Killer wrote:

JoshP wrote:

Its not. Crysis blew this game away.
lol
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6454

JoshP wrote:

I heard they're giving out free graphics cards with retail copy. Go get one.
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.
Bought nade launcher, wish I got svd now....
OmniDeath
~
+726|6663

So I was just given a mission to destroy a supply of medicine that cures malaria. I did the mission and at no point does it ever give you the option to take any! WTF? Why would your player destroy the cure for the disease that plagues him with out stealing some first??
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6242|Escea

jord wrote:

Just got the as50, the svd is pretty neat though.

OmniDeath wrote:

So I was just given a mission to destroy a supply of medicine that cures malaria. I did the mission and at no point does it ever give you the option to take any! WTF? Why would your player destroy the cure for the disease that plagues him with out stealing some first??
That the mission for Marty at the junk yard?

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2008-10-27 14:06:41)

JoshP
Banned
+176|5708|Notts, UK

Fat_Swinub wrote:

JoshP wrote:

I heard they're giving out free graphics cards with retail copy. Go get one.
lol

but with all the bad reviews and my shitty hardware i thought that i would d/l then buy it if it was good and my PC could run it

but what's the point of buying a game with drm that people hate, when you can hardly run it on your PC? you might as well wait until you have a good enough gfx card.
Contraz
+13|6414
Just finished the game! Won't tell any spoilers I got it in like 15-20hours done or so, i did all the weapon shop and almost all the radio missions(like 2 left..) missions on the first map and all the weapon shop and all radio missions  on the second map, i didn't do any ''loose'' buddy missions at mike's bar so that could easily increase it by a few hours making it 20+ or so, imo quite lengthy enough for an Fps shooter!

Time to play again hehe, going full stealth this time! And ofcourse going with the other faction for a bit ^^ Gonna take it reeeaaal slow this time ^^ Stealthy slow!

Last edited by Contraz (2008-10-27 14:19:16)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6242|Escea

I avoided the whole GFX card hardware issue by getting it for a console
OmniDeath
~
+726|6663

M.O.A.B wrote:

jord wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

It's at Dogon Village.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6242|Escea

OmniDeath wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

jord wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

It's at Dogon Village.
Hmm, never did that one
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6761|FUCK UBISOFT

M.O.A.B wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

It's at Dogon Village.
Hmm, never did that one
just did that, destroying the kilns...

Liked flying the glider afterwards, but the controls are really bad.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard