nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6820|Sydney, Australia
man that wud have taken u hours
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6820|Sydney, Australia
yitearp has expert grapple and zip time 2 go support and shoot tear gas but rembmer press 8 for gas mask cos that TEAR GAS IS SP FUCKING ANNOYING!!
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6805|Netherlands
Can sb plz explain how you do the grapple toob thing, cause i dont get it.

BTW where can u see how many grapple/zip/teargas uses u have?

Greetz Kamikaza
F.Rabshaw
+37|6701

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

Greetz Kamikaza
look up your stats at www.bf2player.com on the bottom right side you can see the number of times each piece of equipment was deployed.
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6805|Netherlands
and the grapple tube thing, i dont get it, i pmed u aswell
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6805|Netherlands
PLZ tell me m8!!!!
[VS-UK]MrFarmer
RoadKill
+1|6748|Eindhoven, Netherlands

stryyker wrote:

just find an empty server (padding?) and shoot tear gas until you explode
Isnt the Ranked/tracked idea disabled untill the server gets a minus of 10 ppl in?
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6760|In your head

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

PLZ tell me m8!!!!
Ok so you want to use that hack? That doesn't seem very legit at all nither does throwing 3-4 grapples at super speed.......but what you are trying to do is just plain out stupid.....don't come cry to us when your account is banned.
F.Rabshaw
+37|6701

ghostgr wrote:

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

PLZ tell me m8!!!!
Ok so you want to use that hack? That doesn't seem very legit at all nither does throwing 3-4 grapples at super speed.......but what you are trying to do is just plain out stupid.....don't come cry to us when your account is banned.
if you think this is a hack... you are an idiot.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6760|In your head

F.Rabshaw wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

PLZ tell me m8!!!!
READ CAREFULLY! I was talkign about the movie dumbshit.

I was not talkign about throwing like a bunch of grapples and pickign them up and throwing them a bunch of times like we all have done.

Man what a jackass.
SpiritofDeath
+0|6723|Austria
Um... thats odd.
When I throw the Grapline Hook about 20 times, the Badge didn't appeared.I really had to climp on it.After doing that a few times I got it.
Different from the Zipline, I just had to shot it a few times.
QuackinChicken
+1|6721

F.Rabshaw wrote:

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

Greetz Kamikaza
look up your stats at www.bf2player.com on the bottom right side you can see the number of times each piece of equipment was deployed.
Thanks for the link I wanted to see if they registered. As far as getting it in a half hour....How? At the rate this is taking it will take a good hour or 2 to get expert. Yes I am doing it right I believe, is there anyway to do it faster?
R.Rabshaw
+1|6698

ghostgr wrote:

F.Rabshaw wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

READ CAREFULLY! I was talkign about the movie dumbshit.

I was not talkign about throwing like a bunch of grapples and pickign them up and throwing them a bunch of times like we all have done.

Man what a jackass.
The movie isn't a hack. Other people don't see the "throw grapple hook" animation, they just see the animation of you shooting whichever weapon you were using before throwing the grappling hooks. It's not a hack, just a weird glitch.

Idiot.
R.Rabshaw
+1|6698

QuackinChicken wrote:

F.Rabshaw wrote:

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

Greetz Kamikaza
Thanks for the link I wanted to see if they registered. As far as getting it in a half hour....How? At the rate this is taking it will take a good hour or 2 to get expert. Yes I am doing it right I believe, is there anyway to do it faster?
Use more grapples.
F.Rabshaw
+37|6701

ghostgr wrote:

Man what a jackass.
I think you are too stupid to be here man. You don't get anything that is going on obviously. You think he posted the video for fun? You think that grapples came out of the noob tufe for no reason? you think that the man standing in the explosions didd't die cause he was invincible? You, my friend, need to learn how to read posts through, or you can keep looking like an idiot to anyone that knows whats going on.
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6805|Netherlands
Can u now plz reply my pm Rabshaw??
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6805|Netherlands

ghostgr wrote:

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

PLZ tell me m8!!!!
Who says i'm going to use it? I was just wondering and it looked cool, maybe ill do it in single player or unranked  servers.

Greetz I DONT CHEAT Kamikaza
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6760|In your head

F.Rabshaw wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

Man what a jackass.
I think you are too stupid to be here man. You don't get anything that is going on obviously. You think he posted the video for fun? You think that grapples came out of the noob tufe for no reason? you think that the man standing in the explosions didd't die cause he was invincible? You, my friend, need to learn how to read posts through, or you can keep looking like an idiot to anyone that knows whats going on.
So him shooting a grenade launcher on full auto is not a hack? Also him havign grappling hooks come out is not a hack either? So what is it? Oh man you are such a fucking dumbshit. Just do us all a favor and go to hell. You just pissed cuz your not the only one that has expert now. So just do us all a favor take your gay j***** ass and leave.

Oh and where is the animation? I see absoulutely no animation and I even put it onto a program and ran through every frame. And I don't know if you noticed but those guys are known cheaters and there accounts have been banned.

Last edited by ghostgr (2006-01-15 11:59:18)

LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6805|Netherlands

ghostgr wrote:

F.Rabshaw wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

Man what a jackass.
So him shooting a grenade launcher on full auto is not a hack? Also him havign grappling hooks come out is not a hack either? So what is it? Oh man you are such a fucking dumbshit. Just do us all a favor and go to hell. You just pissed cuz your not the only one that has expert now. So just do us all a favor take your gay j***** ass and leave.

Oh and where is the animation? I see absoulutely no animation and I even put it onto a program and ran through every frame. And I don't know if you noticed but those guys are known cheaters and there accounts have been banned.
U are the one that should shut up and do us a favor by going away. He hasn't done anything to u and u start insulting him.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6760|In your head

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

F.Rabshaw wrote:

U are the one that should shut up and do us a favor by going away. He hasn't done anything to u and u start insulting him.
I only started to lnsult him because he started to insult me.....and nothign I said in my post about hacks in that video was insulting he started to say a bunch of bullshit....so maybeyou shuldn't poke your nose where it doesn't belong.
SpecialOp21
+0|6725|USA
That video does not show a hack, it shows what OTHER people see when you use the multiple grapple trick. The game messes up and shows you using the last weapon you held before tossing grapples. Since you went and got your expert grapple this way too, you're basically accusing yourself of hacking, even though the rest of us know it's just an animation glitch.

--> The animation of 10,000 grenade explosions does not hurt anyone, it's just a visual glitch. <--
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6728

ghostgr wrote:

1) the person using the trick to throw grapples doesnt see it, people watching him throw the grapples will see him using a 'fake' weapon. as in it'll appear he's shotting but thats it. whatever your last weapon used was is what it'll appear you are shooting to other people. and what they see is completly harmless you can run right into where hes shooting and nothing will happen.

2) "And I don't know if you noticed but those guys are known cheaters and there accounts have been banned" - would you be referring to the people in the video? (witch would be me and two friends)
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
elite
+89|6733|Sheffield, England
i got my veteran grappling hook today, i didnt even know i had it untill i looked on my stats, did it do the same for you, or did u see ureself get awarded it
F.Rabshaw
+37|6701

TehMyke wrote:

1) the person using the trick to throw grapples doesnt see it, people watching him throw the grapples will see him using a 'fake' weapon. as in it'll appear he's shotting but thats it. whatever your last weapon used was is what it'll appear you are shooting to other people. and what they see is completly harmless you can run right into where hes shooting and nothing will happen.

2) "And I don't know if you noticed but those guys are known cheaters and there accounts have been banned" - would you be referring to the people in the video? (witch would be me and two friends)
Thank God we have another intelligent person here. I seriously thank you for knowing that guy is an idiot who doesnt know there is a such thing as a glitch in a game.

Last edited by F.Rabshaw (2006-01-15 14:00:35)

Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6863|United Kingdom
im happy with vet for now, ill try expert later this week or something like that im in no rush

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard