WickedShark
+0|6730
What is the criteria to get the ribbons for the different services? IE: Seals, SAS, Rebels and so on. I have a check mark next to the ones i meet the hours of play for but what other criteria is needed? Does anyone else have these ribbons? UBAR just says 5 hours of play and i meet that for some.
AchKillEs-LOD-
+1|6705

WickedShark wrote:

What is the criteria to get the ribbons for the different services? IE: Seals, SAS, Rebels and so on. I have a check mark next to the ones i meet the hours of play for but what other criteria is needed? Does anyone else have these ribbons? UBAR just says 5 hours of play and i meet that for some.
most of us believe its 20h time in service and 50h time in theater
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6857|Toronto, Canada
IT is 20 and 50. I confirmed it last night.

Insurgents and rebels might be less as they are only in two maps.
SpecialOp21
+0|6722|USA
Just got the SEAL and MEC:SF Ribbons. My times were:

50 hours in theater (SEAL vs. MEC:SF)
31 hours as SEALs
19 hours as MEC:SF

I have them in BFHQ, but they haven't shown up on the BF2S stats page yet.
YitEarp
+1|6741
ive gotten them at super high time and pretty low time, i have no idea what the reqs are anymore... ive gotten them all over the place, nothing has been consistent with all 5 that ive gotten so far.
CZE_M4CH0
+0|6806|Boston,MA
stupid question..."theater" means map or overall time playing SF?
If i got it right, I have to play 50 hours of any army but get the ribbon need also 5 hours as each army,
but have to play as that army in all the maps the army is present! YES or NO?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6787|AUS, Canberra
i think untill it is CONFIRMED %100 people should stop saying they know what the specs are.
becuase up till now people seem to be thinking they know just becuase they have the ribbon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard