Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6763|Cambridge (UK)
I'm sorry, but
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
They can't prove it wasn't a joke. They gonna bring in a Comedic special witness to judge whether it was funny or not?

Last edited by jord (2008-05-24 18:15:10)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

jord wrote:

They gonna bring in a Comedic special witness to judge whether it was funny or not?
I suggest Mr. T
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465

TheAussieReaper wrote:

jord wrote:

They gonna bring in a Comedic special witness to judge whether it was funny or not?
I suggest Mr. T
Is there anything Mr.T can't do?
Reciprocity
+721|6578|the dank(super) side of Oregon
yeah, human trafficing begins on ebay.

I win all my babies playing poker, or with a good, hot hand in a dice game.  Or pay straight up cash.  paypal can be a bitch.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

jord wrote:

I suggest Mr. T
be white

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6840|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Wow, child trafficking? That was obviously a harmless joke tbqfh.
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6112|Tampa, Florida
What was the "Buy it now" price?

Really though, not too funny and a good way to get an investigation run on you for a few years.
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6462|Melbourne - Home of Football
I would've bid.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Sounds like a joke to me. Also sounds like Bavaria's a pretty boring place if that's all the 'crime' they've got going on.
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6640|cheshire u.k
not that far from Austria as well,makes you think dunnit...,..
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6434|Germany

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Sounds like a joke to me. Also sounds like Bavaria's a pretty boring place if that's all the 'crime' they've got going on.
Yep, there's not really much going on here, but that doesn't matter, because we have the best beer in the world. Nothing is boring when you're properly drunk.
sinnik
+16|5995|@defamations pad taking notes.

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

jord wrote:

I suggest Mr. T
Get on a plane conscious..
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5824

jord wrote:

They can't prove it wasn't a joke. They gonna bring in a Comedic special witness to judge whether it was funny or not?
In Aus that would be a legally binding contract, nd I'd bet that constitutes trafficking.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465

Poseidon wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

I suggest Mr. T
be white

He could dye his skin.
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.

ZombieVampire! wrote:

jord wrote:

In Aus that would be a legally binding contract, nd I'd bet that constitutes trafficking.
Unless they actually delivered the baby they're only guilty of a lame joke. And maybe they broke some ebay rules.

So In Aus if you advertised a Nuclear Bomb you'd go to prison for terrorism? Or would you get fined for upsetting ebay staff?
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5824

jord wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

jord wrote:

Unless they actually delivered the baby they're only guilty of a lame joke. And maybe they broke some ebay rules.

So In Aus if you advertised a Nuclear Bomb you'd go to prison for terrorism? Or would you get fined for upsetting ebay staff?
If you had a nuclear bomb in your possesion, you'd probably go to jail.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard