Not
Great success!
+216|6569|Chandler, AZ
http://files.filefront.com/N0tFinalCuth … einfo.html

So the bad news is it's huge. The good news is it's streaming. Obviously streaming sucks, but this stream sucks worse than usual, because the video doesn't completely finish. All the credits are cut off, and the last few frags are missing. But screw it, it's complete enough for me. =P

I actually don't play any of these games much at all anymore now that I've seen the light side and gone to play WoW, but I log on for fun every once in a while and I remembered that I made this video a long time ago.

Any 3rd person footage from BF2 is from 5v5 matches played in TWL or CAL, and the shoutcasted clips were done by Ratnads and EightySe7en with Prowler on video, courtesy of Warcast, and feature Team Chaos who I played for then going up against (B.T.) in CAL 5v5.

All the 1st person stuff is pubs. =P

Hope you enjoy.
aimless
+166|6117|Texas
Expertise in a variety of games, nice.
blacklupus
+13|6683
Playing on BF2 public to show of your skill fails imo for a fragmovie.

If you play in such leagues why not recording something from TWL or CAL matches.
The clips shown in the movie didnt seem to have any opponents in it.

Last edited by blacklupus (2008-05-23 18:49:06)

Not
Great success!
+216|6569|Chandler, AZ

blacklupus wrote:

If you play in such leagues why not recording something from TWL or CAL matches.
Let me introduce you to your computer. I don't record first person during matches because I prefer having 90-100 frames per second rather than 30 during a game-play situation that could result in a loss for me and my teammates.

I put in clips from TWL and CAL matches, they were in 3rd person. Did you not see the 6 man clutch with 5 weapons, as commander on a map with no UAV available, to save a main? Was the first clip. Or how about the 2nd 3rd person clip against Buddah Tribe with a 3 and 4 man clutch in warehouse on Karkand East, during a shoutcast (During a CAL match), alone as commander again? My aim doesn't change against better opponents. Not to mention, the clip on Mashtuur 1st person was during a scrim against another league team.

Now, if you want to see a movie with no opponents, you and I can load into a server to 1v1 and I'll record some of that.

Don't troll threads to talk garbo to people who clearly out class you in game and on the forums. Thx.

Last edited by Not (2008-05-23 20:34:26)

eagles1106
+269|6576|Marlton, New Jersey.
Do work son
Adamshannon8
+94|6177
hey not, not bad for a pub vid, i know you dont film during matches, but it won't hurt to add amazing clips next time.

+1 for the effort
Not
Great success!
+216|6569|Chandler, AZ
Thanks. I suppose I forgot where I was posting this. I don't snipe in matches, or pubs, because it's worthless. But killing an entire squad + 1 to save a match falls under the category of "impressive" for people in the competitive community.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
(B.T.) wasn't even that good but anyways nice
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

lol buddah tribe
Not
Great success!
+216|6569|Chandler, AZ

eagles1106 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

lol buddah tribe
lol hf
true story.

you don't get to "lol" any team when you've got MBL rep.

Last edited by Not (2008-05-23 23:24:07)

i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

actually i can because we used to rape you guys time after time. go back to wow scrubs

you aren't a man until you're on the mbl
Adamshannon8
+94|6177

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

actually i can because we used to rape you guys time after time. go back to wow scrubs

you aren't a man until you're on the mbl
k?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642
I mbl'd your mom.
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I mbl'd your mom.
and she loved it
HaawwK
+31|5977|Bolton
ur bad
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642

HaawwK wrote:

ur bad
That's what she said
BlackKoala
+215|6317
honestly, lol buddah tribe.

they tried to rule fuck a team i was ringing for in a SCRIM.  who the fuck does that?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng

Not wrote:

blacklupus wrote:

Now, if you want to see a movie with no opponents, you and I can load into a server to 1v1 and I'll record some of that.

Don't troll threads to talk garbo to people who clearly out class you in game and on the forums. Thx.
Was that really necessary? All he was doing was suggesting improvements..

I for one thought the video was ok, but One Man Army Reloaded by Tigersharkswe is alot better, play and editing wise...

Are you even that good a player? From the evidence there I think not.. I would say even Jamesey or LiGa are better tbh.
#rekt
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6363|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Not wrote:

blacklupus wrote:

Hes pretty good tbh. If your getting 20 + kills as a commander in 5v5 as those commentators said, your doing a good job. I don't really give a shit whether its pub/CAL/TWL or BR, he still can play the game a hell of alot better than most ppl. Although I agree the arrogance is a bit silly and does make me wish some people would know when to shutup.

Just to clear up Not, sniping isn't pointless in public, it's just most snipers don't pick up med kits to revive people, I did. Fortunately I could snipe too which was a bonus. I was gonna give you +1 but I honestly don't think your attitude deserves it.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6183|Roma

Mint Sauce wrote:

Are you even that good a player? From the evidence there I think not.. I would say even Jamesey or LiGa are better tbh.
Ouch, right in the kisser
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6124|Scotland!
Video was alright, but your attitude on the forums failed. I prefer vids to have a mix of pub and match footage so that was a bonus.
Not
Great success!
+216|6569|Chandler, AZ
My attitude? LOL, learn who Progression was. That's kinda what it's all about. And considering I don't know who any of the pub heroes in this thread are, I couldn't give a shit.

@ IG. We'd have raped your scrub team off the planet if half of us were cheating too. Go back to your cave.
HaawwK
+31|5977|Bolton

Not wrote:

My attitude? LOL, learn who Progression was. That's kinda what it's all about. And considering I don't know who any of the pub heroes in this thread are, I couldn't give a shit.

@ IG. We'd have raped your scrub team off the planet if half of us were cheating too. Go back to your cave.
progression sucked bum... big time
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6294

Not wrote:

you act like a stuck up prick, You act so pro lololol.

So you played in cal, Does not give you anymore bragging rights than anyone else that has played in cal also.

When in fact, all I do is pub and I could rock you sure you are good but you are just a prick.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone
Wtf is this no recoil shit in the first couple mins of the video?

No wait i see no recoil throughout the game!

Last edited by .Sup (2008-05-26 10:54:31)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard