~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6332|Orrstrayleea
I felt like playing COD4 last night for the first time in about 4 weeks, started the game and i get a message saying "Profile folder missing, Ryan's stats will be reset"

WTF.....Are they gone for good? Why did this happen?
~FuzZz~
+422|6332|Orrstrayleea
o i c
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
is this on PC?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6562|Scotland

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

I felt like playing COD4 last night for the first time in about 4 weeks, started the game and i get a message saying "Profile folder missing, Ryan's stats will be reset"

WTF.....Are they gone for good? Why did this happen?
Did you move the profile folder at all?
~FuzZz~
+422|6332|Orrstrayleea
@ Ted, Yeh, on PC
@ Fusion, Nope, i hadnt touched COD4 in a month.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6310

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

@ Ted, Yeh, on PC
@ Fusion, Nope, i hadnt touched COD4 in a month.
hax r bad
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5844|Australia
I can send you mine, however changing the CD key through the game resets them again, but there is a way through regedit i believe.

i have red tiger in the m40, m4, mp5, m16, m14, and blue tiger on the m21, ak74u, ak47, p90, and digital on most other weapons.

all achivements cept for airborne, the one shooting the thing through the wall and killing somebody, and alot of the ones for actual gamemodes.

ptg sexfire me tonight and i can wire it over.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

Acreta wrote:

I can send you mine, however changing the CD key through the game resets them again, but there is a way through regedit i believe.

i have red tiger in the m40, m4, mp5, m16, m14, and blue tiger on the m21, ak74u, ak47, p90, and digital on most other weapons.

all achivements cept for airborne, the one shooting the thing through the wall and killing somebody, and alot of the ones for actual gamemodes.

ptg sexfire me tonight and i can wire it over.
I can send you mine if you like, all gold guns and about half the challenges finished.

When I lost my profile the same way I found that I could download some haxed profiles with all weapon camo's available, but no challenges completed.

If you want to play all the challenges like airbourne again I'd suggest using that one. I found those challenges more fun than the weapon ones anyway.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6142|Carnoustie, Scotland
Or you could have mine, every challenge done, every gold weapon.......

Wait I don't have Sabotage challenge done. That's about it.
Lynx14
+41|5981
achievements and unlocks are life.
K3rt6699
+70|6378

Lynx14 wrote:

They are if you lose yours.
~FuzZz~
+422|6332|Orrstrayleea
Nah, ill probs do it again

All ill miss is M40+Cog and golden AK
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5844|Australia
get the p90 last, so you KNOW you cant possibly have an std
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Lynx14
+41|5981

K3rt6699 wrote:

Lynx14 wrote:

They are if you lose yours.
If you're trying to say ill break down and cry if I lose them then you are mistaken.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard