mrboogman
You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here!
+13|6700|Germany
nitro91, here is a tip: since your stats are very likely to be deleted do the following:

copy all the nice little pictures out of the stats of a real good gamer and dont forget to take the rank picture  for the sergeant major of the corps then use your precious mspaint, add some text and numbers and create some real good stats! I swear nobody will think that this is worth less than your current stats and you won't need to spend precious time to get it! (you even can adjust K/D and SPM to your likes) Have fun!
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6799|Sydney, Australia
ok i did hack but got hardware banned bought a new hard drive viola from now i dont hak and play normally 2 admit after a while it dus get boring and bf2 isnt  about points medals and awards its just fun but i got owned heeps but now stopped and sum of u take it way 2 seriously becos y wud u care anyway its just 1 of the many hundreds of hackers anyway if i do get wiped at least i had fun on bf2 isnt that  wot its all about
divided
Clear!
+3|6770
longest sentence ever
|-->KN<--|
+13|6678|Schlacht um Stalingrad

nitro92 wrote:

ok i did hack but got hardware banned bought a new hard drive viola from now i dont hak and play normally 2 admit after a while it dus get boring and bf2 isnt  about points medals and awards its just fun but i got owned heeps but now stopped and sum of u take it way 2 seriously becos y wud u care anyway its just 1 of the many hundreds of hackers anyway if i do get wiped at least i had fun on bf2 isnt that  wot its all about
I am amazed at your stance on this issue... Well as for BF2Rankedservers... I guess u just confessed ...

Seriously... all of us were owned at the beginning... but practice makes perfect.
btw: Wonder how much spware and trojans u have on your system after getting that hack...
Metaltop
+1|6760|The Netherlands
This makes my day at work a lot more fun.

Someone who makes a screenshot with his hacks showing on it to show his new rank.
And when he was discovered he used paint to cover it,, you've got to love stupid people.
Hope his stats will be erased to make my day complete.

I remember some guy that had a potd on BF1942 with his radarhack showing (Before PB was for BF42).

Just shows how stupid these kids are that are using hacks.

Thanks for the laugh anyway.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6717|The Netherlands

|-->KN<--| wrote:

nitro92 wrote:

I am amazed at your stance on this issue... Well as for BF2Rankedservers... I guess u just confessed ...

Seriously... all of us were owned at the beginning... but practice makes perfect.
btw: Wonder how much spware and trojans u have on your system after getting that hack...
Thanks for the written confession nitro91, its very good proof to support our posts at the hall of shame at bf2rankedservers.com.

Thanks for helping us getting your stats wiped! (man that guy is stupid!)

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-12 07:19:03)

mrboogman
You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here!
+13|6700|Germany

nitro92 wrote:

You mean you stopped hacking immediately after becoming sergeant major? obviously you wanted to have some cheers about your rank and I daresay that you won't receive any ;-) Create a new account, delete the hacks and earn your points like a real man :-)
Echo
WOoKie

a forumuser at bf2rankedservers.com wrote:

rofl, he is sooo screwed now....i was talking to him on a server just today, said he couldnt be banned, due to the lack of evidence (ROFL.....IDIOT!)

he said that was the MSX hack or something like that, he talks to fast and like a nerd, it was hard to understand a single word that came out of him.... LOL
Lol he still bragging about his hacks to other ppl.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6741|Malaga, España
1st: Thank you for ur confession.

2nd : You say ‘’ BF2 isnt about points and awards’’...well why the hell did u cheat in the first place on ranked servers? just fun? Then you should have played on Unranked servers.

3th :We take it too seriously...well, i think its clear to you we do not like cheaters? Or are you too dumb to understand CHEATING isnt the way to play online go cheat in Single player and leave us alone!

4th : 1 of the hundreds of cheaters, well ur the ‘’1’’  so stupid to post ur own screens with the hacks turned on in this forum. ‘’ I Got Sergeant Major!!! Yay by nitro92’’
back to the 2th point of this post, you said it wasnt about Points and Awards..but you are proud of the new rank u achieved by cheating....sorry dude but that means ur ‘’full of shit’’

5th : if ur stats are wiped, ‘’ if i do get wiped at least i had fun on bf2 isnt that  wot its all about’’ FUN u have without cheating, and defintly not Fun while cheating on a Ranked server.  Got It??

Nuff said i think?
.zerOKilled.[ITA]
+0|6841
it's the #1 n00b in the world

i suggest Nitro91 for

Lamer n00b fo the year 2006 competition

Last edited by .zerOKilled.[ITA] (2006-01-12 05:51:19)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6691|Howell, Mi USA

.zerOKilled.[ITA] wrote:

it's the #1 n00b in the world

i suggest Nitro91 for

Lamer n00b fo the year 2006 competition
He's got my vote
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Echo
WOoKie
xaven
+25|6730|Berlin
hehe, n1 movie...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6766|Human Meat Shield
Stats and award don't mean anything; then why did you cheat? And why did you come about for praise for your new rank? Got caught, nice admittance, and my feelings is that you'll do it again and again; my question is for what? Those people (including myself) that you shot were playing a fair game and you go around blasting away and bragging of 'look what I got'. In your eyes you don't care, there is nothing we can do, you'll format harddrive; get new IP, it doesn't matter, but does it make you feel good you fucking cheater? To me, all the people you tore up are the better person, but you don't care you got your Sgt. Major; the cheap way. Dickhead.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6742|Houston, TX
I've been following this since he first posted about praise for his SGTMJR promotion, and I have to admit that this is one of the funniest things I've heard about on a forum for games.  I pass my day at work by periodically checking to see what dumb asshat crap Nitro91(2) has posted/deleted/tried to delete/further destroyed his credibility with....

What a putz....
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6741|Malaga, España
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/playuk.php?id=511809 here is my bombay movie, its funny RATE IT PLEASE
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6742|Branson, MO, USA
I also sent a report to PunkBuster specifically about that mod he used (thanks JoeMeal for doing the homework on that link...). They sent me back a fairly generic, but positive reply:

PunkBuster rep wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to send us this link. We will add it to our database if needed. If you ever find other links or cheats feel free to pass them along to us at "[email protected]".

As a reminder, please DO NOT test cheat programs to see if they are "working" as you may unwittingly ban yourself. We are currently doing silent detections for future kick/bans.

Thanks again!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6691|Howell, Mi USA
Thats cool.... i heard someone say before that punkbuster wasn't going to do anything and that we should contact EA about the problem. Im glad there might actually be protection against this now.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6771|Golden, CO

lead_head wrote:

nitro92 wrote:

lol man am i popular
No you are a cock.
That's why he's popular...
Lethaldoze
+0|6677
This guy is the new Leroy Jenkins!
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6742|Branson, MO, USA

Cbass wrote:

Thats cool.... i heard someone say before that punkbuster wasn't going to do anything and that we should contact EA about the problem. Im glad there might actually be protection against this now.
I think the earlier report to PB was specifically about Nitro91, and they replied that it should be reported to BF2RankedServers.com (which is has been). I told them about the hack he was using in general, which seemed more to their interest...
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6691|Howell, Mi USA
Oh, atleast something is in the works:)
|-->KN<--|
+13|6678|Schlacht um Stalingrad
This is funny, discovered on a Website:

http://www.nutzclan.com/hallofshame/nitro91/proof.JPG
(more proof of this guy?)

Last edited by |-->KN<--| (2006-01-12 15:46:32)

teh adam
+2|6683
Cheaters/Hackers are the only ppl that really piss me off especially this kid because he calls other ppl "noobs"... wtf he has absolutly NO room to talk.

Im also glad that this thread is still readable and not a bunch of leet speak flaming.

I also found the bombay videos hilarious

Last edited by teh adam (2006-01-12 15:58:15)

Fo_Shizzle
+0|6704

General-Echo wrote:

a forumuser at bf2rankedservers.com wrote:

rofl, he is sooo screwed now....i was talking to him on a server just today, said he couldnt be banned, due to the lack of evidence (ROFL.....IDIOT!)

he said that was the MSX hack or something like that, he talks to fast and like a nerd, it was hard to understand a single word that came out of him.... LOL
Lol he still bragging about his hacks to other ppl.
i said that ....i am bf2_newbie

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard