Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6725|Singapore
Mr. Juseleeno, born in 1960(reportedly still alive in 2008), is a Brazilian who has made many predictions, and MOST have come to pass, including Princess Diana’s death by car accident (which is instigated by someone near her and will probably unfortunately be written off as a car accident), 911 and the 2004 Indonesian tsunami. He sees the future in his dreams, and has an average of 3 to 9 such predictions per day. When he wakes up, he will write them down, and send warnings to those concerned. If it concerns only a normal individual, he will write a letter to warn him/her. If it is a famous person(celebrity, politician etc.), or matters concerning the public, he will not only send it to the individual himself/herself, but also related agencies, government, and media. He urged the media to publicise these predictions, but the reply always went along the lines of rejection for fear of arousing public panic.

Future predictions:

2008, July: There will be an earthquake in Japan, which will cause a tsunami of 30 plus metres high to occur as well.

2008, 18th September: An earthquake with magnitude of approximately 9.1 will rock China , simultaneously causing a tsunami of more than 30 metres to occur, resulting in the deaths of more than 1 million people. Although this huge earthquake will happen after the Olympics have ended, there will be a series of relatively smaller earthquakes occurring in China before the huge earthquake. The China government, which is more concerned with the success of the Olympics, will most likely neglect to employ appropriate cautionary measures, thus the high casualty rate. If the China government does not publicise the occurrence of these minor earthquakes and evacuate people, the number of deaths will be as predicted.

2008, 17th December: terrorist attack in America 2010: The temperatures in some countries of Africa could be as high as 58 degrees Celsius, and there will be a serious shortage of water.

2010, 15th June: The New York Stock Exchange market will fail, causing an international financial crisis.

2011: The research on the treatment of some cancers will be completed, but a new life-threatening virus will appear. People who are infected will die after only approx. 4 hours of coming into contact with the virus.

2013, 1st – 25th November: Research on treatment of cancers, except for brain tumors, will be completed. An earthquake, caused by volcanic eruptions, will happen on BahamaIsland of the Canary Islands. A gigantic tsunami of roughly 150 metres will result. America mainlands, Brazil etc. will be affected, with the tsunami pushing into the land as far as 15 to 20 kilometres. Before the occurrence of this gigantic tsunami, the sea/ocean water levels will sink by about 6 metres, and large flocks of birds will start to migrate.

2014: A small planet that has been gradually closing in on Earth might eventually collide with Earth, and this collision, if come to pass, will affect the survival of humans as a whole.

2015: By the mid of November, the average temperature of Earth could be as high as 59 degrees Celsius. Many people will die from the overheat, and international confusion and terror ensues.

2016, April: A huge typhoon will invade China, causing massive damage. The 43rd USA president, George Walker Bush, will enter the hospital, and faces a life or death situation.

2026, July: A super earthquake will occur in Sans Francisco, and it will be named “The Big One”. Huge damage to surrounding areas. Many volcanoes will re-activate, and the height of resulting tsunami will be more than 150 metres.

Mr. Juseleeno made known his predictions in hopes that people will take heed of his warnings, so that these disasters may be avoided. He hopes there will be a major change in the thinking of people’s mindsets in the time period 2007 – 2008. One factor will be the environmental issue of global warming, which is more serious than what some meteorologists assume

Found this on a forum, seems true enough, this guy has made lots of predictions on what will happen.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng
What's that smell?

Bullshit methinks..
#rekt
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Ayumiz wrote:

2011: The research on the treatment of some cancers will be completed, but a new life-threatening virus will appear. People who are infected will die after only approx. 4 hours of coming into contact with the virus.
I am Legends scenario right there.

Some of those sound pretty scary, but won't believe until it happens.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6438|Chicago, IL
average temp of 59 degrees Celsius?  its not even 59 Fahrenheit...

Earth hasn't been that hot in billions of years, even with CO2 levels thousands of times higher than they are now.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK

S.Lythberg wrote:

Earth hasn't been that hot in billions of years, even with CO2 levels thousands of times higher than they are now.
Meh... you never know.

I believe everyone can see the future to a certain extent, even i've seen my own death, and other things not so far away.

I believe all this.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6438|Chicago, IL

SEREVENT wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Meh... you never know.

I believe everyone can see the future to a certain extent, even I've seen my own death, and other things not so far away.

I believe all this.
that's an average of ~140 degrees Fahrenheit, the highest temperature ever recorded was 138 degrees Fahrenheit, in the middle of the Sahara Desert in mid summer.

a temp that high would destroy all life save thermophile bacteria...
dan673
+46|5974
Why can't he predict when people start believing his predictions?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6438|Chicago, IL

dan673 wrote:

why do psychics have to ask your name?
dan673
+46|5974

S.Lythberg wrote:

dan673 wrote:

why do psychics have to ask your name?
Why don’t psychics predict the winning lottery numbers and retire?
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6457|Melbourne - Home of Football
False, I decided.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK
So... can anyone see the future or something like that?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6438|Chicago, IL

<BoTM>J_Aero wrote:

False, I decided.
well, you are the qualified expert
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK
Tut.

You just googled the name and copied and pasted the data from the first link.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK

S.Lythberg wrote:

<BoTM>J_Aero wrote:

False, I decided.
well, you are the qualified expert
No he's not.

Honestly.

Anyway i believe i can see the future, except no-one i've met believes me.

Maybe its 'cause i haven't told many but there you go.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6708
The prognosticator is a regular Nostradumass... sounds like a little coincidence mixed with scary predictions...
Love is the answer
PureFodder
+225|6277
It doesn't matter how many times these people fail to predict the future people still believe, for some dumb reason, that it's possible.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

You and I will be dead someday. Why squabble over the details?
IRONCHEF
+385|6482|Northern California
If I'm not mistaken, he's that ugly looking blonde haired "Pat" looking fellow (no idea if he's a man or woman by appearance) that wears those fancy Elvis jackets.  I remember him from when I lived there.

My take on psychics and their relevance in prophetic claims is that it's certainly possible and occurs often to such persons in tune with the revealing spirits.  My doctrinal beliefs include the fact that a third of the host of heaven, who were expelled along with lucifer, are here on earth..with full knowledge of us, our behaviors, our talents, etc...who likewise have a knowledge of many things that will happen.  When they find people in tune with them (usually people who knowingly or unknowingly have applied enough faith in darkness), they reveal things.  Such seers or psychics can sometimes get it right, some don't.  Just like answers to prayers some times, I'm assuming it's hard for psychics to know what is their own thoughts and what it is that's being revealed to them.  Take the "I am Legend" likeness above...perhaps he was given that revelation BEFORE the movie came out..to him, it sounds like it might be a real life thing..cure of cancer that causes death, etc...   He simply could have been given vision/revelation of that movie and it's popularity.

John the Revelator described alot of things he'd never seen..technology that would appear like some of the sci-fi hollywood creates..how would you describe helicopters, televisions, or missiles if you lived in 75AD? 

THe difference between the righteous revelations and the unrighteous ones, is that the source of the righteous ones CANNOT lie about them and will freely clear them up if asked..and the good side knows more than the bad side.

I wouldn't believe in such things if I hadn't witnessed first hand spirit possession in people when I was on my mission in Brazil.  I saw a little old lady, who was possessed of a spirit (speaking tongues nonetheless) in a pentacostal church who called me by name (first name, which is concealed while on a mission), in english, without any brazilian accent....this being a lady who likely didn't finish 5th grade.  She spoke to me of my work and told me it will end soon..it didn't, but hey, it was fun seeing her all jacked up anyway.  NOTE:  spirits, upon inhabiting a host, don't know how to control the body very well..this is why eyes roll around or close all the time.

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2008-05-21 11:53:43)

d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6445|Ontario, Canada
nice link to the source btw
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

By the sound of it, he doesn't need to bother predicting much after 2014...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

IRONCHEF wrote:

I wouldn't believe in such things if I hadn't witnessed first hand spirit possession in people when I was on my mission in Brazil.  I saw a little old lady, who was possessed of a spirit (speaking tongues nonetheless) in a pentacostal church who called me by name (first name, which is concealed while on a mission), in english, without any brazilian accent....this being a lady who likely didn't finish 5th grade.  She spoke to me of my work and told me it will end soon..it didn't, but hey, it was fun seeing her all jacked up anyway.  NOTE:  spirits, upon inhabiting a host, don't know how to control the body very well..this is why eyes roll around or close all the time.
That's kinda creepy. You here a lot about stuff like that, but never meet anyone who it's personally happened, just see it on the Discovery channel. That would scare the shit out of me.
IRONCHEF
+385|6482|Northern California

ghettoperson wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

That's kinda creepy. You here a lot about stuff like that, but never meet anyone who it's personally happened, just see it on the Discovery channel. That would scare the shit out of me.
Yep, then you come home and watch that Denzel Washington movie "Fallen" and start correcting the doctrinal parts they got wrong! lol  It's freaky when you first see it, but once you understand what's happening "spirit enters compromised body voided of agency" it becomes just another reality.  I found that drunks or otherwise impaired persons (drugs), or spiritually weak people who are inclined to live in fear or be controlled by it are the easy targets for such spirit-jackings.  Not little kids though..that's all hollywood.  A missionary companion I had told me stories of casting such spirits from people...they seem to "wake up" in pain (kinda like they died and reentered their painful body again).  Makes me think of what it's like dying and coming back to your body after you've experienced what freedom your spirit has compared to being imprisoned inside such a limited, rudimentary body.  I've read accounts that describe that scenario.  My favorite description is of a man who went into great detail explaining how he suddenly comprehended things..things that would take him weeks or months of study and research..he described it as being like being able to look at a TV, having never seen one before, and suddenly knowing every part, capacitor, resistor, current, etc and comprehending it's technology instantly....probably like in the Matrix when what's her name had to download instructions for flying that helicopter! lol
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6335|tropical regions of london
this is silly
The#1Spot
+105|6531|byah
So where are his post 2008 predictions?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
I'll wait until July 2008 before I form a valid opinion!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard