aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6827
Just a quick question - when I get points for destroying the enemy commander's assets, where are these recorded/shown in bf2s stats?
jonsass
+1|6796|Beastmanville, Skeletorland
They aren't.
WormGuts
+17|6828|Dayton, Ohio
they would go in teamscore.  to the best of my knowledge there is no category for that specific aspect of teamwork.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6714
This sucks IMHO . My love lies in base raping . I do it alone or I do it as a support guy with a Special forces or I do it as acommander . One time as commander I had all of thier assets down FOR THE ENTIRE game without dieing once . I only got a score of like 20 - fail . F that , if you pull something like that off one your own you should be rewarded nuch more .
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6805|AUS, Canberra
its under your team points
AdamEcks
+1|6737|Canada, Eh.

jonnykill wrote:

This sucks IMHO . My love lies in base raping . I do it alone or I do it as a support guy with a Special forces or I do it as acommander . One time as commander I had all of thier assets down FOR THE ENTIRE game without dieing once . I only got a score of like 20 - fail . F that , if you pull something like that off one your own you should be rewarded nuch more .
Your right, you should be shot by your team countless times for being an idiot. Try doing your job when you're commander instead of being a moron.
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6717|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
I agree totally with AdamEcks, If your setting there consentrating on taking out assets and dropping supplys to your self, you are not doing your job as commander. The goal of this game is to WIN the round and if your commanding and not doing your job as commander the other people are counting on those supply drops etc.. and that will more than likly cost you the round.

As far as points go, the only way your going to get a good score being commander is if you WIN the round. You get command points (which come from how well your team did in the round) and X2 for the WIN.

So if your going to work on the assets don't expect a good score, what is so hard about placing C4 and pushing a button any how and if your commander DO YOUR FLIPPEN JOB!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard