rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863
to Garena

http://www.garena.com/
http://www.garena.com/about.html

just wanting to know if there are any other similar ones out there

Last edited by rammunition (2008-05-19 05:24:46)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
You might want to explain what Garena is..
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6576|London
what is that exactly? Looks kinda like xfire mixed with some useless crap that noone wants...
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

kylef wrote:

how do i explain, its a application which hosts games, in other words its a bit like steam but it works with crack games, it hosts games like cod4, warcraft 3 and others.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
Playxpert?
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Playxpert?
is it free???
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6236|United Kingdom
hamachi?
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6576|London

rammunition wrote:

kylef wrote:

how do i explain, its a application which hosts games, in other words its a bit like steam but it works with crack games, it hosts games like cod4, warcraft 3 and others.
It hosts as in one of the player's computers acts as the server? And everyone connects to him? Is this just an app so people without cd keys can all play together?
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

Aries_37 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

kylef wrote:

It hosts as in one of the player's computers acts as the server? And everyone connects to him? Is this just an app so people without cd keys can all play together?
its application so people with or without crack copies can play. it has different rooms for people of different continents so you just click the room of you area. the room is hosted by garena i belive
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6176|Sydney | ♥

Mitch92uK wrote:

hamachi?
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
screw playxpert,hamachi is what you are looking for
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6416|Finland

tazz. wrote:

Mitch92uK wrote:

hamachi?
hamachi ftw
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

tazz. wrote:

Mitch92uK wrote:

hamachi?
hamachi ftw
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6723|Oregon
hammachi is good until it starts giving your internet microgaps that fuck everything up. the latest version hasn't done it to me yet, but if your downloads start cancelling and you start getting booted off of Battle.net, etc, uninstall it and youll be good (just disabling the hamachi adapter doesnt work).
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6576|London

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

hammachi is good until it starts giving your internet microgaps that fuck everything up. the latest version hasn't done it to me yet, but if your downloads start cancelling and you start getting booted off of Battle.net, etc, uninstall it and youll be good (just disabling the hamachi adapter doesnt work).
Wait what? Explain more please. My net is always worse than the other computers on the network but have never worked out why. Never thought about it being coz of hamachi (I disable it when its not in use).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard