Brasso
+1,549|6650

it's really funny how google toolbar isn't supported.  but i'm loving it otherwise, missing basically all my extensions and my theme.  the standard theme is pretty nice though.

as someone before said, Gmail loads incredibly fast.  its unrealistic even.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6166|Texas

haffeysucks wrote:

it's really funny how google toolbar isn't supported.  but i'm loving it otherwise, missing basically all my extensions and my theme.  the standard theme is pretty nice though.

Hrm since you don't have a theme to use, you should maybe try this one I made for Fx3. click my sig
']['error
Banned
+630|6663|The Netherlands
I've been using it for a week now, and it works like a dream! Awesome!
Brasso
+1,549|6650

GGF0RCE wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Hrm since you don't have a theme to use, you should maybe try this one I made for Fx3. click my sig
mmmm i actually like the standard moar, but thanks anyway
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6458|King Of The Islands

Do some websites show small text for anyone else (ie: Slashdot), or do I have an extension fuxing up?

Also, I only just discovered zoom also works on the Youtube embeds
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6640|London, England
The Alt trick doesn't work on this new version

­

see

­
I see a small line

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard