csmag
+92|6445|Canada
Hi all,

I'm thinking of auctioning a few games on ebay. Will I make more money by selling each game in a single auction? Or by selling them in a bundle?

Recommendations please!

Thanks.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6188|Canada

Depends how many games, and what games.

If you have 60 crappy old games, sell it as a lot.
If you have 60 newer/rare games, sell them as singles, or smaller lots

That's what I would do.
csmag
+92|6445|Canada
Games are the following:

BF2 and all the expansion packs
ArmA
Cod4
Rainbow six vegas

I'm thinking of selling ArmA and Vegas together, Cod 4 alone and Bf2+expansions together.

Good idea?
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6354|England - Kent

csmag wrote:

Games are the following:

ArmA
Cod4
Rainbow six vegas

I'm thinking of selling ArmA and Vegas together, Cod 4 alone and Bf2+expansions together.

Good idea?
/Slap! for BF2 and CoD4!

People can be abit weary of buying games that need you to put a CD key in for pleaying online.
Maybe you should inregester you're account/s with you're e-mail first. (Can this be done?)
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6342

xRBLx wrote:

csmag wrote:

Games are the following:

ArmA
Cod4
Rainbow six vegas

Good idea?
/Slap! for BF2 and CoD4!

People can be abit weary of buying games that need you to put a CD key in for pleaying online.
Maybe you should inregester you're account/s with you're e-mail first. (Can this be done?)
That shouldn´t be a problem with these two games at all, since you can register as many accounts with bf2 as you like and cod 4 just needs the key once and stores your mp data clientside.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6447

I bloody hope that you won't be like the asshole, I bought Rainbow Six Vegas 2 from It's been a week and still waiting....
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
I'd recommend selling them as singles as they are relatively new games. I just got £18 for my Call of Duty 4: Collector's Edition - not bad as I paid £25 in December, got a lot use out of it (and General). For my Battlefield 2, I got £8-£10 for it, I can't remember.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6131|Carnoustie, Scotland

r'Eeee wrote:

I bloody hope that you won't be like the asshole, I bought Rainbow Six Vegas 2 from It's been a week and still waiting....
Tell him to give you your money back. RSV2 isn't even that good. FOV is terrible.

EDIT: Lawl, facepalm html ftl.

Last edited by Funky_Finny (2008-05-17 03:46:15)

r'Eeee
+311|6447

Funky_Finny wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Tell him to give you your money back. RSV2 isn't even that good. FOV is terrible.

EDIT: Lawl, facepalm html ftl.
I did and he's not replying I sent him 4 messages...It's for the PS3 btw not PC. I hope he won't send it/reply, so I can process a dispute.
r'Eeee
+311|6447

It didn't come in the post today as well OMG, what an asshole.
Brasso
+1,549|6629

In other news, does someone want to buy my CoH?  I installed and played for like 8 hours, then I got bored (even though it's so good).  Pretty much brand new.

edit: I pre-ordered it too, lol

Last edited by haffeysucks (2008-05-17 04:30:27)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6131|Carnoustie, Scotland

haffeysucks wrote:

In other news, does someone want to buy my CoH?  I installed and played for like 8 hours, then I got bored (even though it's so good).  Pretty much brand new.

edit: I pre-ordered it too, lol
You can buy mine too Christmas present that's too high spec.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard