NeoCloud
+0|6673
Ok, so I started flying around in a jet, hoping I'd pick up 20 kills while in engineer kit.  (for veteran engineer combat badge)  I fly towards the enemy base on the Operation Clean Sweep map and accidentally crash into an enemy helo while firing my guns at it.  I responded with, "damn helo".  My screen froze and I just realized I was kicked for saying the word "Damn".  So, I look at the server name again and realize it was a Christian server.  I then realized that Christians take offense to that, so I kept my cussing down and played politely.

The map changes to Dalian Plant and I once again get into a jet in hopes of getting my vet engineer badge.  Rereading the rules upon server re-entry, I made sure I didn't touch the enemy base because the admin was strict on rules and there was an anti-camp rule.  Well, a pilot in another jet was bombing the enemy base, so they couldn't get jets off the ground.  Someone from the other team was whining that our team was camping, so he gets kicked.  About a minute later, I WAS KICKED.  I came back and the same whiney bastard was accusing me of camping, too, since I was in a jet!  Sure I was firing air to air missles at helos LEAVING the base, but I wasn't camping.

We both came back and I guess the other pilot said something along the lines of "i wasn't camping, shit"...then he was BANNED.  So, I just want the freakin round to end so I can get at least close to my badge.  (I had about 10 kills logged about now)  Firing my guns at an enemy helo, I pull up, but my tail or wing clips it and we both die.  The same loser that was complaining about the camping thing was now complaining that I was CONSTANTLY ramming them.  The hell BS is that?  I was then kicked AGAIN.

I rejoin one more time to plead my case and I was riddiculed by the admin, saying there's no excuses...EVEN THOUGH I READ THE RULES AND THERE WAS NO RULES FOR RAMMING.  The 2 from both games were on accident, but then the admin said "no excuses".  So, he tells me one more violation will result in a ban. 

I haven't ever played on a worse server for ANY game in my entire life.  I suggest those who get this message never to join that server, even petition to EA games to get that server unranked.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6740|Mark it zero.
thats why you play on christian free servers. there used be one that was actually called christian free server. and in the server rules it said "seriously if you are a conservative christian then get out. this server is for normal people" loll
NeoCloud
+0|6673
Oops, accidentally posted this in special forces area.  Could the admin move this to normal battlefield 2 complaints?  Sorry about that.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6680
yeah thats a christian for ya.. they live in there little own fantasy world.
section9
+9|6839|USA
No one expects the spanish inquisition......
BlackTarw
+0|6814|Reading, UK
Can you farm faggots?
Metaltop
+1|6755|The Netherlands
I thought they where against "violent" games.

When I get kicked out a server for no good reason I will search for another server.
Stalkingsam
+0|6692

BlackTarw wrote:

Can you farm faggots?
What do you think all preachers are trying to do?
Or at least the priest schools (im sorry, its early, and i dont remember the name)
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6735|Vienna- Austria
just one thing.

CHRISTIANS WHO PLAY BF 2?? O.o i mean real christians.. who believe in godfather and do not kill stuff. have a server for BF 2. O.o

man if i would see taht i would think of there has to be something wrong with that.
NeoCloud
+0|6673
man if i would see taht i would think of there has to be something wrong with that.
Yeah, they mostly seemed like mommas boys, then whoever whines the most gets his way.  Not to mention that on this server...there'd be a server message at the top, which said "+++JESUS IS LORD+++" every few minutes.  Bunch of wackos...  After I left that server, I was looking for another one with a low ping.  I click on one and the description read "Mormons only!".  I just lost all faith in finding a decent server right after that.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6740|Mark it zero.

NeoCloud wrote:

After I left that server, I was looking for another one with a low ping.  I click on one and the description read "Mormons only!".  I just lost all faith in finding a decent server right after that.
haha i've seen that server in my list too. definitely didnt want to go to it.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Fuck yeah, I'd join a christian server! I'd teach those gentle gentiles a lesson. It'd be awesome fun! I love screwing with strongly religeous types.
Shame about your unjust kickings. Oh well, life goes on.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
[Valhalla]iMac_Attack
+2|6752|Houston, Texas

Tyferra wrote:

Fuck yeah, I'd join a christian server! I'd teach those gentle gentiles a lesson. It'd be awesome fun! I love screwing with strongly religeous types.
Shame about your unjust kickings. Oh well, life goes on.
start w/ me then.  Just 'cause your Christian does not mean you cannot have a good time.  It just means you have a different set of values.  And I can think of about 30 servers that are just as bad as that one.  So have your fun pick on Christians if it makes you feel better.
MURPHY-D.
+0|6696
Valhalla, Hall of the Slain, in Norse mythology is the hall presided over by Odin.
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me".
Anyone else find it funny that the christian has a non-christian tag?
Typical.
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6714|SPARTA

section9 wrote:

No one expects the spanish inquisition......
The...Comfy Chair?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829
There is a " jewish  Faith " Server where  ( you do their fighting for them )

And your all wrong the spanish inquisition is behind the wood pile.
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6714|SPARTA

Horseman 77 wrote:

And your all wrong the spanish inquisition is behind the wood pile.
Theres no wood pile, just the comfy chair and three last chances to confess!
HERESY!!!!

http://people.csail.mit.edu/paulfitz/sp … cript.html

Last edited by SineNomine (2006-01-11 18:17:07)

Azygos666
+0|6700
went there once just to see how long it took them to initiate a kick...they kinda took offense to the whole "Azygos666" thing apparantly. 
ahh crispy bastards...wont they ever learn

-Wolf
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Give them a break, you try being an admin while a priest is playing with your sack.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
go to a christian server and say: WORSHIP ME!!! I NEED MORE MANA!!! (black and white 2 when villigers bitch about mana)
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6666|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
I got kicked from one for saying the word "Damn"

blah
NeoCloud
+0|6673
I got kicked from one for saying the word "Damn"
Lol...no warnings or anything, huh?  They'll stop at no ends to tarnish perfect no-kick records.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6680

MURPHY-D. wrote:

Valhalla, Hall of the Slain, in Norse mythology is the hall presided over by Odin.
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me".
Anyone else find it funny that the christian has a non-christian tag?
Typical.
Like i said they live in there little own fantasy world.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard