RogerThast
+0|6794|WA
Everyones ina mad dash to the heli in the beginning and theres millions of people who want the heli

but IN SHARQI those bastard spwn campers at the heli pads are proposterous cheapest shit ever it takes no skill to stay on one side of the building and hover for 30 min its all good to take out the other heli pilot but to camp like a pussy because if the other heli takes off it will kill your ass is just bullshit
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

Waah Waah. You've got around 8 other spawn points. Pick one more.
Thanatos247
100% Artillery Magnet
+3|6751|Derby, England

polarbearz wrote:

Waah Waah. You've got around 8 other spawn points. Pick one more.
Roger that.
Boomerjinks
+301|6795|Denver, CO
god

ALWAYS ASSIGN AIR DEFENSE!

Especially on carriers.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6749|Mark it zero.
a HMMWV spawns close by, same with a tank, there is also a TOW and AA there for you to easily take them out. i know the tank and TOW will be harder to use if they are high up. but everything else can work pretty good. also be the AT class. and if it just hovers in one place then get that m95 out.
Octavarium
+1|6711
Just make sure your in the air before the MEC one and stay up their longer - that way you can camp on them!
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6701
or sit in the stairwell til they get bored. the only reason they hover there is because you keep freaking running around on the roof like lemmings.
cocoasdad
+0|6743
1 guy in the Hummer's 50 cal,

1 guy in the tanks 50 cal,

1 guy in AA,

Bye,Bye helo.

Most of the pilots and gunners who camp at the roof don't pay to much attention to the ground.

The only reason that helo is sitting there is because the same people spawn over and over and over and are to stupid to spawn on the low point and shoot up.
Torin
+52|6692
What they said. You have no reason to cry about being camped on the roof of the TV station. Spawn somewhere else until they decide to leave it alone. The reason they stay there and camp you is because you keep spawning there and giving them easy kills!

Spawn at one of your 8 other flags for a minute or two, they will leave of boredom, then come back and get the USMC chopper.

Or, use the Humvee .50, M1A2 .50 or AA emplacement to take it down.

Or just cry more noob.
Silverwolf
+0|6682
lol /signed to all

one guy on a 50.cal on hummer or tank can take down an attack helo witout much effort. Spawn on the lower section n take the sucker down.
risson
+17|6768|Wisconsin
Lemmings...

That cracks my shit UP!!!!

I've been on both ends (giving and receiving the fatal spawn campers nightmare)...  It happens at both bases not just the USA base.  I've seen the Apache land infront of the MEC heli on the pad where one jumps out to get the MEC heli while the other base rapes w/ the 50 cal...  until he gets bored and then they both fly away in the heli's...  If it was shot down, they did it over and over and over again...  Needless to say I don't play on that clan's server any more...

RiSSoN
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6723|Toronto, ON, CAN
So far my best method is to go Spec Ops MEC, sticky bomb the Heli, wait for them to take the bait (they always do), and in the moment when both helos are airborne (for some reason they tend to fly in a tight pattern), click, boom, and I get double credit.

Sort of a two birds, one stone idea....

Worked on Sharqi 3 times, haven't tried with Kubra Dam, but worth trying with the Dam helo spawn point.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6701
you shouldnt be getting camped by the mec chopper if youre a decent pilot anyway, the cobra OWNS the mec chopper in all ways shapes and forms when dogfighting.
RogerThast
+0|6794|WA
on the left side the air defense cant pick it up and the tanks are usually gone... maybe one 50 cal hum .. but you all realize how a decent gunner on any heli can take that out with a guided missile within a second... heli spwn by another (HELICOPTER is the key word) is a cheap way to get kills... try an get some kills legit  OR MOVE THE AIRdefense next PATCH
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6749|Mark it zero.
if you are USMC, at the start, just tip the nose up and fire a TV missile and you can get the MEC chopper just taking off..
RogerThast
+0|6794|WA
true but im usually the pilot and alot of gunners are pretty much noobs gone wild
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

Exactly. Hit the solo tv fast and YOU'LL be camping them for the rest of the round.

And for the MECs that are going to complain about getting spawn camped by the AH.

Waah Waah I've got 2 Vodniks and 1 AA and I don't know how to use it
Waah Wahh I've got 2 other spawn points but I don't know how to change to them
Waah Waah its not even a freakin cannon and I'm getting owned.
Waah Waah I wanna quit bf2 and play gunbound.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6746

This is the reason I love Sharqi, while the helis are busy camping eachother, everyone else can have a nice infantry battle and its a great break for me from plane whoring and worrying about getting assaulted in the air when I want to ground pound.
RogerThast
+0|6794|WA
cry all you want polarbearz but my points per min kills yours an you have an extra 200 hours on me
Seth Infinite
+3|6739|Houston, The Republic of Texas
Personally, I love spawn camping a helo pad. Of course though, I do it with a little style and class...Just me and my M95.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

RogerThast wrote:

cry all you want polarbearz but my points per min kills yours an you have an extra 200 hours on me
While my spm PWNS YOURS m8! And I'm a lazy mofo mucking about when I play!

By the way aren't we all getting a little bit too personal with the stats thing?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

This is the reason I love Sharqi, while the helis are busy camping eachother, everyone else can have a nice infantry battle and its a great break for me from plane whoring and worrying about getting assaulted in the air when I want to ground pound.
The love is lost, though, when one of the teams has both of the choppers with a skilled pilot and gunner ensuring that the stolen chopper remains stolen. Then the only ground pounding you'll be doing is that when your shot up body hits the deck every half a minute - the explosive rounds of the MEC chopper sees to that. Other than that, yeah, it's a good infantry map although I do suffer terribly from shadow problems - can't see shit on that damn map along with Kubra Dam - which is why you're unlikely to see me on Sharqui.

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-01-12 23:41:24)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

Waah Waah but in your piddly 80 hours of play you already have more karkand time than me you karkand bitch. I enjoy playing ALL maps and ALL kits in ALL vehicles. I mess around all the time because its a fucking game ffs. I have fun pissing my entire team off by hogging the plane and doing tricks. Giving the entire blackhawk crew a heart attack/stroke by barrel rolling dangerously close to the ground. Spend time in game just talking. Trying for stupid badges I know i'll never get (read: knife and explosives).

I let my very hot little sister mess around with my account racking up a 19 death streak and pounding all my ratios down. But do I care? Cuz I love her more than I love this game.

And I don't care what my SPM etc etc is. I can't remember the last time I looked at it. If you do you're a n00b.
P3R3K
+0|6680

Seth Infinite wrote:

Personally, I love spawn camping a helo pad. Of course though, I do it with a little style and class...Just me and my M95.
Ditto, they never make it far on my watch. M95 for life, screw the haters.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6701

RogerThast  wrote:

cry all you want polarbearz but my points per min kills yours an you have an extra 200 hours on me.
Nice K/D ratio there bud. Id get that up a bit before taking a crap on someone elses stats.

Last edited by Skruples (2006-01-13 02:40:29)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard