Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng
It shall be released on Xbox 360 and PS3 on June 27th 2008.

Demo shall be on the respective stores on June 5th.

They are being right fuckers on this unlock business though. Look. You have to do a load of shit to get some of the weapons, including the FS2000, M60 and the Uzi-SD.

Have a look around that website, it has a showcase of all the unlock weapons in the media section, the only one i am not willing to do is the pre-order online, because buying from shops is ftw.
#rekt
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6458

I might buy this game after the failure of GTA IV online. Hopefully it will be good.
K3rt6699
+70|6378
Can anyone tell me the best reason to buy this game? Cause I have a feeling it aint worth it...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng

K3rt6699 wrote:

Can anyone tell me the best reason to buy this game? Cause I have a feeling it aint worth it...
Watch the videos in the media section. Especially the "How to survive online."
#rekt
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6463|The Twilight Zone
I'll be getting it. Thanks for info. +1
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6233|Escea

hehe, exams will all be finished by this time, and I'll have my PS3 and MGS4, then I'll get this as well, lawd
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6490|Purdue

Mint Sauce wrote:

K3rt6699 wrote:

Watch the videos in the media section. Especially the "How to survive online."
Been thinking about picking it up. That vid definitely sold it for me
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6204|Schofield Barracks
Woohoo!
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6313|The | Netherlands
I am soooo going to buy this, it's a good thing for me it's being released after my exames.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6790|Great Brown North

Mint Sauce wrote:

the only one i am not willing to do is the pre-order online, because buying from shops is ftw.
isn't it valid if you order at a store too? if not that's stupid
and what do they mean by "become a veteran"

Last edited by krazed (2008-05-12 07:40:00)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng

krazed wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

the only one i am not willing to do is the pre-order online, because buying from shops is ftw.
isn't it valid if you order at a store too? if not that's stupid
and what do they mean by "become a veteran"
No idea, something to do with in-game rank? Or time played?
#rekt
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
Yeah, gonna play the demo before I try anything. The game actually looks good. Particularly like the sounds and the physics of destroying shit. Also it doesn't seem to be too arcadey. It doesn't take that long to drop someone, and it has ironsights etc.. this looks like CoD4 on steroids.

Of course, like most EA Multiplat games (I know it's developed by DICE, but they work under EA time) I have a feeling the PS3 version will be sub par.
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Yeah, gonna play the demo before I try anything. The game actually looks good. Particularly like the sounds and the physics of destroying shit. Also it doesn't seem to be too arcadey. It doesn't take that long to drop someone, and it has ironsights etc.. this looks like CoD4 on steroids.

Of course, like most EA Multiplat games (I know it's developed by DICE, but they work under EA time) I have a feeling the PS3 version will be sub par.
meh I pre-ordered it already
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Well why didn't you say so waisman

I got MGS4 on pre-order, I'll probably be gettin BF BC
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6233|Escea

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

MGS4 BF:BC and GT5 will keep me happy for a long time
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I did say so! Just now foo'

I'll probs wait for a while to get MGS4, mainly cos I dont know when I'm goin home for summer so I dont know what address to send it to! Plus I jus want a new BF game
Mekstizzle
WALKER

M.O.A.B wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

And GTA4. Infact I'm gonna go play some GTA 4 soon!

Loads of good games coming out. It's hard on the old bank vault though, I just spent 40 squid (inc VAT, delivery etc..) on some McLaren F1 gear

Got a T-Shirt and a Wallet

bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

And GTA4. Infact I'm gonna go play some GTA 4 soon!

Loads of good games coming out. It's hard on the old bank vault though, I just spent 40 squid (inc VAT, delivery etc..) on some McLaren F1 gear

Got a T-Shirt and a Wallet

Lol, yeah I really wanna get fight night, but its still bare expensive n I've already got it on ps2. Cant wait to get the new tiger woods tho, n little big planet should be good. I'll see how haze goes in the review
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6233|Escea

I'm currently craving for MGS4, watching all those confusing vids makes me really want to know what's happening lol. But BF BC looks like it has some awsm aspects, destruction ftw.
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland

M.O.A.B wrote:

I'm currently craving for MGS4, watching all those confusing vids makes me really want to know what's happening lol. But BF BC looks like it has some awsm aspects, destruction ftw.
Yeah, I dont know why, but I'm jus not feeling mgs4 yet, I'll probs wait a month or so until after its come out n get it pre-owned. I was so hyped for gta4 tho, I reckon GTA n BF:BC multiplayer will get a lot of playtime in my 4 month summer holiday
Mekstizzle
WALKER

bennisboy wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Yeah, I dont know why, but I'm jus not feeling mgs4 yet, I'll probs wait a month or so until after its come out n get it pre-owned. I was so hyped for gta4 tho, I reckon GTA n BF:BC multiplayer will get a lot of playtime in my 4 month summer holiday
You're gonna have to bring your PS3 home. Did the "I won it" excuse work on your rents?
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

You're gonna have to bring your PS3 home. Did the "I won it" excuse work on your rents?
Lol it worked miraculously well, they all believed me luckily they dont check my bank statements
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6233|Escea

bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland
Does the premise of the game remind anyone of that film about the war in Iraq, "Three kings" or something? As in they lose sight of the morals n go for the gold themsleves? Does it mean we kill civilians if we feel like it?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6233|Escea

bennisboy wrote:

Does the premise of the game remind anyone of that film about the war in Iraq, "Three kings" or something? As in they lose sight of the morals n go for the gold themsleves? Does it mean we kill civilians if we feel like it?
Not sure, all I know of the story so far, is the gold part lol and that you act as a sort of reconnaissance team who takes care of things ahead of main army groups. I think.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard