No27%27% - 65
Total: 238
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6306|eng

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

i stopped reading this thread once people started with 500 word replys tbh
You mean meaningful replies?  I know they take longer to read, but generally there's more value in them, more to discuss in them and a basis for a meaningful argument.
Meaningful? Discuss? Myke?

Pfft.
#rekt
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6263|TEXAS
Wow I might actually go back to Ghost Town if that program reaches completion and is initiated and put in to action.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6585|England

eaglecorps wrote:

Wow I might actually go back to Ghost Town if that program reaches completion and is initiated and put in to action.
Yea, sit in the stinger/tow site in the uncap and watch you get 0 deaths round after round, whilst making kills, round after round.

How pathetic.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6401|the land of bourbon

Snake wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

Yea, sit in the stinger/tow site in the uncap and watch you get 0 deaths round after round, whilst making kills, round after round.

How pathetic.
does this software stop you from shooting tv's into the uncap?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6766|Mexico City

Snake wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

How pathetic.
depends of what server you are playing....
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6585|England

steelie34 wrote:

Snake wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

How pathetic.
Well, if you are not allowed to attack the uncap, how you fight back against a TOW that is in an uncap that is shooting at your tank?

Ditto for helis against stingers. Its pathetic...
steelie34
pub hero!

Snake wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Snake wrote:

How pathetic.
Well, if you are not allowed to attack the uncap, how you fight back against a TOW that is in an uncap that is shooting at your tank?

yes, quite pathetic
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6758|Great Wall
Yeah.. or admin taking Tunguska to uncap. You kill him with Eryx from far away and he kicks you for attacking uncap. happened to me many times

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2008-05-15 09:50:32)

steelie34
pub hero!

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Yeah.. or admin taking Tunguska to uncap. You kill him with Eryx from far away and he kicks you for attacking uncap. happened to me many times
i know what you mean.  i am now and will always be banned from the DMG ghost town server.  those faggot admins and their fucked up rules.  listen to this:  you can attack the uncap if you are fired on first... fair enough, but only if you are fired on.  so this dude was sitting in their stinger site in their uncap, constantly toning my heli.  i was not allowed to attack him though unless he fired!  so needless to say, everyone had a field day shooting at me because i would have no clue when other AA sites were on to me, since i was toned the entire fucking time i was in the air.

i kept killing the dude in the uncap aa with the apache, and got warnings about baserape.  i said the dude was locking on to me, and the admin says "being toned is different than being attacked."  so he kicks me.  i rejoin the server and decide this is bullshit.  if that fucker wants to hide in his base im going to camp his faggot ass on the stinger with the m95.  i hide behind the low wall looking into the spetz uncap.  there he is, sitting on his stinger.  as soon as fired one missle, i headshot his ass.  he bans me with reason: "you can only kill people who are attacking YOU from the uncap."  i mean seriously that is some pussy shit right there.

Last edited by steelie34 (2008-05-15 11:27:48)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6729

Mint Sauce wrote:

Meaningful? Discuss? Myke?

Pfft.
!!!1!
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
i g
Banned
+876|5884|GA

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Baserape is pretty much the fatal flaw of BF2. It's why leagues no longer exist and why pubs have a ridiculously long list of "don't do this" rules.

I blame the developers though. They're the ones who made it so damn easy.
you're an idiot
Is that supposed to be irony?
no u?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6585|Area 51
Whether I rape the uncap depends on several things;
1. The server allows it
2. I feel like doing it
3. Somebody things they are leet and therefore deserves being raped
4. I am flying with Behemoth (Allways ends up in raping the entire team for reason )
5. People who raped you the entire previous round, only for me to rape them twice as hard the following round.

Yeah thats about it. Oh yeah and off course the ' I am in an stinger in my uncap so you can't touch me' also is to be included in that list.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6672|pimelteror.de
@TehMyke:

do you have the nicknames ReviveWhore, Captain_Awsm or Terror|nsomnia_[bC] ?
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6729

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

@TehMyke:

do you have the nicknames ReviveWhore, Captain_Awsm or Terror|nsomnia_[bC] ?
lolwat

revivewhore = name from 2 years ago
captan = jihad
terror = ???

k
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6610|Reisterstown, MD

Cool.  More people crying about getting raped.  This has always been easily remedied.....

Either cap a flag or
quit. 

And yes, I will base rape in every game...Why?  Quite fun actually.

Last edited by killer21 (2008-05-16 11:52:28)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6306|eng

killer21 wrote:

Cool.  More people crying about getting raped.  This has always been easily remedied.....

Either cap a flag or
quit. 

And yes, I will base rape in every game...Why?  Quite fun actually.
Same.
#rekt
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5938|Minneapolis, MN
I agree that some servers are rediculous with their rules.  I've never understood why a server would create rules that are hard to enforce.  Our server has basically 3 rules aside from the normal no TK'ing, hacking, etc.

1.  No dropping artillery on the enemy uncaps
2.  No attacking the uncaps with vehicles (on foot is fine)
3.  No attacking the TV station on Sharqi with the chopper unless all the other flags are captured (that map gets unbalanced really fast if the MEC chopper just circles TV and rapes it)

That's it.  The rules are actually very easy to enforce because it's easy to know when some breaks them.  And it gives people some wiggle room by allowing them to attack on foot.  As for you people complaining about someone using a TOW or IGLA in an uncap and shooting out, I simply ask why you are so close to their uncap that they could hit you with that stuff?  I don't play SF, but maybe it comes into play more there.  On the vanilla maps our rules really don't create any issues.

For those of you who say you rape the uncaps because it's fun, you sure do have a twisted sense of fun.  Do what you want on those servers that allow it I guess.

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-05-16 12:51:58)

eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6263|TEXAS

steelie34 wrote:

Snake wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

yes, quite pathetic
But you also have the oportunity to sit in that stinger you can do it just like them and get those 0 deaths but you decide to go out and kill shit then when you can't kill the guy that's lighting you up you bitch and whine about it and get even more upset when you get kicked get it thru your thick fucking skulls that you have the same opportunities so dont bitch if you cant kill the guy in the uncap theres plenty more our there on the field to kill and if they are all in the uncap THEN LET THEM GET OUT AND TAKE A FLAG AND THEN KILL THEM! How fucking stupid and desperate do you have to be not to let the team have a flag so you can fucking kill them there and get it back? At least if they get a flag they have a fucking chance. Jesus fucking christ you guys are stupid.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6152|Scotland!

eaglecorps wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Snake wrote:

yes, quite pathetic
But you also have the oportunity to sit in that stinger you can do it just like them and get those 0 deaths but you decide to go out and kill shit then when you can't kill the guy that's lighting you up you bitch and whine about it and get even more upset when you get kicked get it thru your thick fucking skulls that you have the same opportunities so dont bitch if you cant kill the guy in the uncap theres plenty more our there on the field to kill and if they are all in the uncap THEN LET THEM GET OUT AND TAKE A FLAG AND THEN KILL THEM! How fucking stupid and desperate do you have to be not to let the team have a flag so you can fucking kill them there and get it back? At least if they get a flag they have a fucking chance. Jesus fucking christ you guys are stupid.
smurf says what?
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5956|New York

I'm Jamesey wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

yes, quite pathetic
smurf says what?
wat
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6729

eaglecorps wrote:

THEN LET THEM GET OUT AND TAKE A FLAG AND THEN KILL THEM!
90% of the time when their getting base raped it's because they couldn't hold a damn flag for 2 minutes in the first place

eaglecorps wrote:

How fucking stupid and desperate do you have to be not to let the team have a flag
Read above.

eaglecorps wrote:

At least if they get a flag they have a fucking chance.
They already lost all chances when I picked to be on the other team.

eaglecorps wrote:

Jesus fucking christ you guys are stupid.
Yes I am.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6306|eng

eaglecorps wrote:

Jesus fucking christ i'm stupid.

eaglecorps wrote:

Jesus christ i'm stupid.

eaglecorps wrote:

Jesus i'm stupid.

eaglecorps wrote:

i'm stupid.

eaglecorps wrote:

Stupid.
#rekt
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6758|Great Wall
What do you expect.. He's from Texas. He must be an idiot..

So is this guy...
https://www.thesmokehammer.com/images/bush_head2.jpg
Texas boy!

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2008-05-17 13:51:26)

steelie34
pub hero!
lets make a video game and give everyone guns and not let them shoot each other!  i would buy 5 copies because it would be so
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6168|San Antonio, Texas

steelie34 wrote:

lets make a video game and give everyone guns and not let them shoot each other!  i would buy 5 copies because it would be so
Why pay for a new game? Just modify all of the BF2 weapons so they don't hurt, but heal enemies! Cake town?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard