Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

mp5?
moar liek mp7 amirite
not
type 85 pl0x
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6593|Reisterstown, MD

Want to see a massive rape from a few months ago? lol.

https://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6066/rapeum0.png
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6351|Iowa...

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

i always enjoy a good rape tbh.
mp5?
M203.
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5868

aj0404 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

i always enjoy a good rape tbh.
mp5?
M203.
wrench tbfh
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5921|Minneapolis, MN

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

Hmmmm, sounds like you've been abused by too many admins.  We really try to have as mature of admins as possible.  We make all of our admins apply for it and then the rest of the clan votes on it to approve or disapprove the application.  Then if someone is abusing their admin, we take it away.  We're not perfect, but we really do try to make sure things are handled fairly.  Like I said, we just have the 3 rules apart from the normal ones like hacking, TK'ing, etc.

I guess everyone has their own preferences and their own playing style though.
Hey NUNYA, last night i, SBennetIII, was kicked from your vanilla server, because i was, "rank hacking",....
from what i saw, one 3 stars guy couldnt tolerate being killed again and again and in his anger went and told u i was "hacking" so i could be kicked from server and stop hurting his precious kdr.
if you are gonna kick or ban people from your server it would be better if you check first with punkb or EA who you are dealing with.
You're right, I found this in the logs:
Kick Command Issued (KICKING!!! =****= SBennetIII Rank Hack" "" [Admin Decision])

But you are rank hacking!
http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … t=44967334

I mean I know it's not that big of deal to rank hack, but why shouldn't we kick someone who is rank hacking?  I'm not trying to give you a reason to get pissed off, just saying that shouldn't we be able to kick people who hack?

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-05-21 20:39:15)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6711
lol^ tbh

Last edited by TehMyke (2008-05-21 20:35:44)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

Hmmmm, sounds like you've been abused by too many admins.  We really try to have as mature of admins as possible.  We make all of our admins apply for it and then the rest of the clan votes on it to approve or disapprove the application.  Then if someone is abusing their admin, we take it away.  We're not perfect, but we really do try to make sure things are handled fairly.  Like I said, we just have the 3 rules apart from the normal ones like hacking, TK'ing, etc.

I guess everyone has their own preferences and their own playing style though.
Hey NUNYA, last night i, SBennetIII, was kicked from your vanilla server, because i was, "rank hacking",....
from what i saw, one 3 stars guy couldnt tolerate being killed again and again and in his anger went and told u i was "hacking" so i could be kicked from server and stop hurting his precious kdr.
if you are gonna kick or ban people from your server it would be better if you check first with punkb or EA who you are dealing with.
You're right, I found this in the logs:
Kick Command Issued (KICKING!!! =****= SBennetIII Rank Hack" "" [Admin Decision])

But you are rank hacking!
http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … t=44967334

I mean I know it's not that big of deal to rank hack, but why shouldn't we kick someone who is rank hacking?
i feel like defending bennet, don't know why

if you've been here long enough, you'd know that bennet's source of pride was the fact that he had every medal in the game

naturally, when he got reset, he was one of the first ot be restored by EA

hence, it looks like he rank hacked
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5921|Minneapolis, MN
So they restored his points, but didn't restore his hours?  It just makes it look like he's rank hacking.  I mean wouldn't you agree?  We can't go and investigate every single player we're thinking about kicking.  If it really is the case that they restored his points, then you can understand our confusion.  Sorry about that, I brought it up in our forums, so hopefully it won't become an issue again.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

So they restored his points, but didn't restore his hours?  It just makes it look like he's rank hacking.  I mean wouldn't you agree?  We can't go and investigate every single player we're thinking about kicking.  If it really is the case that they restored his points, then you can understand our confusion.  Sorry about that, I brought it up in our forums, so hopefully it won't become an issue again.
they can't restore hours

that's why his SPM is massive n stuff (also the reason he doesn't show up on BF2s stats [thankfully])
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5921|Minneapolis, MN
Sorry about that, I think you can understand where our confusion came from.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

it's okay, i don't even know why i'm defending bennet
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City

cowami wrote:

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

hey, thanks a lot.
even that i´m a complete moron to some (or most) of you, you know that im not a cheater neither a hacker.
i just have a big e-mouth.

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2008-05-21 21:17:52)

NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5921|Minneapolis, MN
No problem, just don't give us a reason to kick you.  Like when you were commanding and taking the tank.  It kind of pisses people off when commanders do that.  So of course you're welcome in the server, just be cool when you're in there.  You saw tonight, I think we had some fun matches (7-0 tickets on Jalalabad, haha).

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-05-21 23:32:07)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

No problem, just don't give us a reason to kick you.  Like when you were commanding and taking the tank.  It kind of pisses people off when commanders do that.  So of course you're welcome in the server, just be cool when you're in there.  You saw tonight, I think we had some fun matches (7-0 tickets on Jalalabad, haha).
argh, dont remind me that !!!!, we lost barely !!!!
i dont usually command and tank whore, but i think i think i can do both well, it depends mostly that the squad leaders work with me. most squad leaders think that a commander read minds
i only do that when i see that the team is not doing any effort to destroy the enemy armors and vehics (medics and snipers shooting at tanks)..
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6305|The | Netherlands

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

medics and snipers shooting at tanks)..
wat
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5938|New York
lol @ bennet being nice for once on bf2s.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City

CommonSense wrote:

lol @ bennet being nice for once on bf2s.
that´s a start.......
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6568|England

CommonSense wrote:

lol @ people not flaming bennet for once on bf2s.
Corrected.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6305|The | Netherlands

cowami wrote:

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

I'd do it too, I have to admit I feel a little sorry for him
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5935|United States
baseraping on foot on ghost town is more fun than actually capping flags...It actually feels like special forces work, you know, like BF:Special Forces? But driving tanks etc into a base is just stupid and ruins the game for half the people on the server.
Sniping into the Russian base is also a ton of fun

Last edited by argo4 (2008-05-22 19:47:22)

NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5921|Minneapolis, MN
Yeah, I don't have a problem with attacking the uncaps on foot.  It's just when the vehicles get involved that just ruins it.
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

damn it's already been 2 weeks in this thread. where does the time go?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

Yeah, I don't have a problem with attacking the uncaps on foot.  It's just when the vehicles get involved that just ruins it.
spawn killing is so cheap, you are not letting the enemy team to at least get on guard, BUT, if they have lost all flags and have no intention to move up, they deserve the rape..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard