Poll

Do you uncap rape?

Yes72%72% - 173
No27%27% - 65
Total: 238
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5998|London ㋛

Simple question really. I don't really agree with uncap rape, the game is alot more fun when the battle is in the middle of the battlefield and I generally choose servers that don't allow. I ask this though because I just went on a TV2 server, oman, before any of the flags were capped, the whole USMC side proceeded to MEC airfield and just camped there for the few minutes the round lasted, how is that fun? It's like statpadding IMO: racking up easy kills with the opposition having no fair chance really. So, is the uncap the first place you head for at the start of a round for your precious points?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

When all other flags are taken for our team: yes.

Otherwise: No, but of those times I do: 99% of times for enemy jets/helis taking off and taking out those bastards who sit in their "protective uncap" and fire at you. I wouldnt call that "raping" though.

Oh, and FYI: a lot of TV2 servers are like that. Oman is one of the worst, once the first MEC jets are taken out, chances are they wont be taking off agin.

Last edited by Snake (2008-05-09 15:49:40)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!
If there's someone who won't get out of the uncaps, then I rape them. If they really want to cap a flag, they will, if they care about living and not dying, they'll be waiting for me to get to the uncaps for rape time.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6183
i baserape whenever i can
HSG
+23|6472|British Columbia, Canada
I have balls... no i dont rape uncaps.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5973|England

yes
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6708
baserape gives me a hardon

i lol when people are like "GET OUT OF MY BASE" its like "NOU" literally.. don't wanna get raped? go cap a fucking flag or better yet how about you stop spawning here so i can kill you over and over when your team owns another flag, NOU get out of your own base.

Last edited by TehMyke (2008-05-09 16:01:15)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Laika
+75|5942
With vehicles: Only when my team has all the flags.

With infantry: Anytime I damn please.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6173|Sydney | ♥

If its a big server, and everyone is doing it, then yeah ill do it... if its a smaller server, i try to get most people in my squad, and say, hey, let them get a flag, the bleed will end, and we'll have a longer game
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

HBD 24/7 Ghost town .... Endcap rape ALLOWED
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6557|Hungary

jsnipy wrote:

HBD 24/7 Ghost town .... Endcap rape ALLOWED
Oooooh yeah one of my fav servers. Guess why
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5931|CA
To those of you who do not agree with baserape:  YOU ARE A PUSSY.  Don't want to be shot in a war video game?  Go play Barbie's Funhouse adventure. 

I see an enemy combatant, I shoot them.  It's that simple.  I even baserape in these bitch-ass servers that prohibit it.  War is war...not war is war, except if I'm in my imaginary protective zone.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6155|Vancouver | Canada
If it's allowed, yes.

Why wouldn't I?
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6693|Ireland
bf2 is old
piggysan
+2|6281
If it is allowed, I do.  But mainly on our server don't allow it and strictly forbid it, so I don't
Longbow
+163|6645|Odessa, Ukraine
If bastards keep spamming nades from the uncaps I rape them. otherwise - no.
i g
Banned
+876|5862|GA

all day

and people that say no uncap raping are gayer than claymore spammers

Last edited by Eye-GiZzLe (2008-05-09 18:52:20)

Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5865
If you don't have enough balls to keep me from getting there, then why the hell shouldn't I. Simple concept, if you're good enough then I shouldn't have reached your spawn.
aimless
+166|6123|Texas
I never rape. It sucks to be on the receiving end so I try not to do it. It's a lot more fun (and more challenging) to kill them when they have a fighting chance.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6445|Chicago, IL
If I:

A) am part of a team that will lose horribly.
B) go down over the enemy uncap.
C) am spec ops.
D) have capped all other flags.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6576|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Yes

Getting baseraped is only the game way to punish bad teamwork.
Warscythe_115
+5|5833|Camping a Titan nearest you!
I don't, I believe in good sportsmanship. And if you say i'm a pussy because of it then you are all thats wrong with online games.

Sportsmanship>all else.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6482|P-way, NJ
one day you will understand , i never baserape its not cool
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6570

Generally not because I prefer to fight the other team rather than just blow jets up on the runway. If some noob kills me on the runway I'll rape them back like no tomorrow though until they leave or get kicked by the language filter.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6708

aimless wrote:

It's a lot more fun (and more challenging) to kill them when they have a fighting chance.
bf2? pubs? challenging? lolwat
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard