SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK
So anyways i read in the TV paper that there is a new series of Ultimate Force coming out, is this true? 'Cause i looked on the internets and can't really find anything.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

No wai! I loved that show

I seriously hope its true, got all 4 series on dvd. Would love to see a new series, without half the cast getting killed off in the first episode for once. Pete & Gem were

Say what you want about Ross Kemp, he did well in that show. What paper was it? Proof?

Last edited by Snake (2008-05-09 09:38:26)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK
Um, Whats on TV.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6463|Tyne & Wear, England
That would be awesome.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK
I'll take a picture of the article once i find the TV paper.
Alone+EasyTarget
+38|6356|From: From: From:
cool i liked this show..and yeh @ snake..how gay was that that most of the cast got killed...but yeh if this is true...tis gd
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6598|S.C.
It was cut, and the final episodes in the last series were never shown.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK

mikeyb118 wrote:

It was cut, and the final episodes in the last series were never shown.
But were released on DVD.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5973|England

omg yay if true

i has series 1-4 on dvd
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

Snake wrote:

Pete & Gem were
Pete was my favourate, probably because he's the only one out of them with the SAS persona. That and his PTSD story was good, when he was like "I don't intend to live that long, infact... I mean not to". Then he does that suicide run and takes out a machine gun nest but doesn't die.

Awesome.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

jord wrote:

Snake wrote:

Pete & Gem were
Pete was my favourate, probably because he's the only one out of them with the SAS persona. That and his PTSD story was good, when he was like "I don't intend to live that long, infact... I mean not to". Then he does that suicide run and takes out a machine gun nest but doesn't die.

Awesome.
Yeah, agreed. He was a proper psycho Gem always made me laugh with his comments towards Caroline, box and "Mrs Box " then he got killed
Who was the black guy in the first 2 series? Cant remember his name now, but he was somewhat of a legend too. I remember him discussing his wife as larger than average, fat and all the rest of it

Chris Ryan was in the first series (blue troop), but he apparantly left after the first series because they strayed away from the technical parts and focused more on action. Which is actually true when you watch them. Also, the bloke who was on selection in the first series and got through with Loui...we never saw again
i g
Banned
+876|5863|GA

gtfo sere's name
jord

Snake wrote:

jord wrote:

Snake wrote:

Pete & Gem were

Awesome.
Yeah, agreed. He was a proper psycho Gem always made me laugh with his comments towards Caroline, box and "Mrs Box " then he got killed
Who was the black guy in the first 2 series? Cant remember his name now, but he was somewhat of a legend too. I remember him discussing his wife as larger than average, fat and all the rest of it

Chris Ryan was in the first series (blue troop), but he apparantly left after the first series because they strayed away from the technical parts and focused more on action. Which is actually true when you watch them. Also, the bloke who was on selection in the first series and got through with Loui...we never saw again
The Black guy was Micky I think. You know Jamies Dad that abused Jamies brother and sister? Mighta been stepdad. Well I think Micky killed him with a Brick.

He was the sniper.

Chris Ryan left at the end of series 2 I think. As did half the cast which resulted in fail shootout in Iraq.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

Ah ha! It wasnt Micky, it was Ricky. Almost
Ricky didnt kill Jamies stepdad with a brick as he was at that seige and prevented Jamie from going to do it himself.

Speaking of snipers, the Scottish one in the last series with the L96 who outsniped the Delta sniper...lucky sod got with Becca
jord

Snake wrote:

Ricky didnt kill Jamies stepdad with a brick as he was at that seige and prevented Jamie from going to do it himself.

Speaking of snipers, the Scottish one in the last series with the L96 who outsniped the Delta sniper...lucky sod got with Becca
Never saw it, I couldn't afford the DVD set with the 4th series. So who killed Jamies stepdad?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6843|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Me wants

Henno is one hardcore mothafukka.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

jord wrote:

Snake wrote:

Never saw it, I couldn't afford the DVD set with the 4th series. So who killed Jamies stepdad?
I think it was probably one of Jamies friends. I might rewatch it and see
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

gtfo sere's name
Hows about you gtfo, but not before singtfu. I got this name from a rather nice pen of mine. And please, use full grammar here and only reply if you have something useful to the topic.
jord

Snake wrote:

jord wrote:

Snake wrote:

I think it was probably one of Jamies friends. I might rewatch it and see
Nah that's the thing, it doesn't show it. You gotta guess. Like when there was that whole "Who shot Phil" on Eastenders.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

SEREVENT wrote:

...Hows about...

SEREVENT wrote:

...please, use full grammar...
lol
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK

FatherTed wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

...Hows about...

SEREVENT wrote:

lol
No-ones perfect
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

SEREVENT wrote:

No-ones perfect

SEREVENT wrote:

lol
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK

FatherTed wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

No-ones perfect

SEREVENT wrote:

lol
Ok, i made an ass of myself trying to prove a point.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

SEREVENT wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

lol
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK

FatherTed wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

lol
Also i like men. BUT THATS AS FAR AS I'M GOING.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard