rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863
if its not shooting innocent people at clubs it beating people up. This thing isn't new.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7387755.stm

there is the excuss that the suspect may have had a gun but there is not excuse for this sort of behavior

what do you make of this?
why do U.S police behave like this

Last edited by rammunition (2008-05-07 14:21:30)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
Ever been to Greece? Or Italy? Or Spain? or anywhere in Africa? or South America?

Seriously, go fist youself.

God Bless usmarine.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

FatherTed wrote:

Ever been to Greece? Or Italy? Or Spain? or anywhere in Africa? or South America?

God Bless usmarine.
you should be hanged for treason.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

rammunition wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

God Bless usmarine.
Like i want to be part of Great Britain anyway?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354308,00.html

Well, they'll probably have suspensions, but do I feel sorry about some guys getting kicked after the criminals were dragged out of a car, after a car chase, and after the criminals killed three people in a bank robbery?

I might even send them a check to help the cops out during their suspension.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

FatherTed wrote:

rammunition wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

God Bless usmarine.
piss off out of Great Britain. its people like you that scrounge on the benefit system,free health etc and then stab the nation in the back
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

rammunition wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

God Bless usmarine.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Whats the matter dont like a little criticism?
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6639|Amsterdam, NY

rammunition wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

rammunition wrote:

piss off out of Great Britain. its people like you that scrounge on the benefit system,free health etc and then stab the nation in the back
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/1/19/Tacticalfacepalm.jpg
IRONCHEF
+385|6492|Northern California
"..It was not clear what preceded the confrontation..."

What more is there to say than that?  I saw the video feed on last nights news with it's typical, unvetted, unreliable and irresponsible accompanying report of "..cops using EXCESSIVE FORCE...seen beating these individuals with great force and numbers..."

As with ALL videos shot, there is NEVER, EVER reference to the context of the incident.  Well, I take that back, we do have the snotty little kid getting tased, and because we saw the context, it was fully justified...just as the 31 rounds into the POS exiting the strip club on his wedding day was justified.

So Ram, any chance you can be fair?  I know a cop personally (dozens, actually), and guess what?  He hasn't assaulted or beaten on anyone.  SO right there, your claim that "US POLICE" are at it again is wrong.  Try being a little more realistic and saying "Another police beating video.."

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2008-05-07 14:33:37)

rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

David.P wrote:

rammunition wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

God Bless usmarine.
how is that criticism???

living in a country but supporting another is TREASON and the punishment for it was hanging before it was abolished in Britain.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL
Arent the french riot police known for savagely beating protesters?

dont the chinese police routinely open fire on unarmed monks?

your bias is showing...
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

IRONCHEF wrote:

"..It was not clear what preceded the confrontation..."

What more is there to say than that?  I saw the video feed on last nights news with it's typical, unvetted, unreliable and irresponsible accompanying report of "..cops using EXCESSIVE FORCE...seen beating these individuals with great force and numbers..."

As with ALL videos shot, there is NEVER, EVER reference to the context of the incident.  Well, I take that back, we do have the snotty little kid getting tased, and because we saw the context, it was fully justified...just as the 31 rounds into the POS exiting the strip club on his wedding day was justified.

So Ram, any chance you can be fair?  I know a cop personally (dozens, actually), and guess what?  He hasn't assaulted or beaten on anyone.  SO right there, your claim that "US POLICE" are at it again is wrong.  Try being a little more realistic and saying "Another police beating video.."
sorry if i came out as generalized but thats not what was meant. Will have work on my wording of posts then
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

rammunition wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Sorry what? My parents are both stuck in a nice pay bracket which means i can't claim EMA, or any free shite like that. They pay rather a lot of tax - and hell my mum is one of the people who sorts out just how much tax you get taken, and how it's used.

Fact of the matter is, i'm Irish. I beleive in the idea of a unified Irish Republic and personally i can't wait to get back there.

If you want to hang me for treason, well you should be shot for misrepresentation of a nation tbh. You shout "Rule Britannia" from the rooftops, yet you carry yourself like a total bigot, and to be frank, you do your country (famed for academia and freedom) a huge disservice.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

rammunition wrote:

David.P wrote:

rammunition wrote:

how is that criticism???

living in a country but supporting another is TREASON and the punishment for it was hanging before it was abolished in Britain.
Criticism of you.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

S.Lythberg wrote:

your bias is showing...
the point is America is meant to be a "civilised" nation where this sort of behavior is unacceptable.

China aren't civilised if you ask me
and riot police is a different thing
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

FatherTed wrote:

rammunition wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Sorry what? My parents are both stuck in a nice pay bracket which means i can't claim EMA, or any free shite like that. They pay rather a lot of tax - and hell my mum is one of the people who sorts out just how much tax you get taken, and how it's used.

Fact of the matter is, i'm Irish. I beleive in the idea of a unified Irish Republic and personally i can't wait to get back there.

If you want to hang me for treason, well you should be shot for misrepresentation of a nation tbh. You shout "Rule Britannia" from the rooftops, yet you carry yourself like a total bigot, and to be frank, you do your country (famed for academia and freedom) a huge disservice.
yeah and my parents are millionaires.

i don't know too much of Ireland but have Irish mates in england

i only represent myself on here.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

rammunition wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

your bias is showing...
the point is America is meant to be a "civilised" nation where this sort of behavior is unacceptable.

China aren't civilised if you ask me
and riot police is a different thing
You know i'm starting to think that you're self delusional.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
rammunition no one likes you here.

Please leave for all of our sakes.
Pug
Feel free to stay on topic ramm
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

rammunition wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

rammunition wrote:

How do you represent purely yourself on here? You scream nationalism so hard in your text it hurts my eyes!

And the bit about my parents having money - i wasn't bragging, only illustrating that i'm (well, they) hardly contribute fuck all to this country).
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863
yes, lets stay on topic
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6639|Amsterdam, NY

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

rammunition no one likes you here.

Please leave for all of our sakes.
Pug

rammunition wrote:

yes, lets stay on topic
alrighty then.

did you read any of the background beyond the video before you posted the video?
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

FatherTed wrote:

rammunition wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

How do you represent purely yourself on here? You scream nationalism so hard in your text it hurts my eyes!

And the bit about my parents having money - i wasn't bragging, only illustrating that i'm (well, they) hardly contribute fuck all to this country).
i have never stated what i say is what the rest of Britain says, everyone has a different view and i only represent myself with my own thoughts.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk

rammunition wrote:

if its not shooting innocent people at clubs it beating people up. This thing isn't new.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7387755.stm

there is the excuss that the suspect may have had a gun but there is not excuse for this sort of behavior

what do you make of this?
why do U.S police behave like this
[sarcasm]"god americans are so shit with their crime and mistakes, nothing like that ever happens in even the toughest suburbs of hampshire, americans should be ashamed of themselves.[/sarcasm]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard