Geometries: High
Textures: High
Lighting: Low
Dynamic Lighting: Off
Dynamic Shadows: Off
Anti-Aliasing: Off
Texture Filtering: High

View Distance Scale: 100%

My friend who has the same amount of RAM as me and the same GC can run every thing except "AA" on High. Why can't I? Please, help! Last time I ask, I promise!

Last edited by Jingotsu (2006-01-10 13:30:03)

broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6751|The 70's
Those settings are way below what you should get without overclocking. For a start id undo the GC overclock, BF2 doesnt always react well to overclocking. Then look for whats going wrong. What problems are you having exactly, stuttering, lag, artifacts, what? Any number of things can cause poor performance, but your rig should be basically OK, so i would concentrate more on optimising set-up before thinking about OC'ing or spending money.
What happens when you try to run at higher resolutions and with medium/high settings all round? My gut reaction would be that by setting everything low/off you are not using your GC to its full potential, and you may find things run smoother with a higher resolution, refresh-rate etc. (your card is better than your CPU, so give it more of the load)

Last edited by broncobullfrog (2006-01-10 15:39:39)

Jingotsu
+0|6710|Ontario, Canada
I stutter when I go to places like the Construction Site in Sharqi or when the action gets intense, or with a lot of artillery.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard