Janysc
+59|6737|Norway
17. Going 18 in eleven months and four days. Go me.
XXXgrimreaperXXX
+0|6737

atlvolunteer wrote:

I am 33.  I have been playing video games since I was a kid.  Initially it was Atari, then Colecovision, then Commodore 64, then Nintendo.  I could go on, but you get the point.  It's always been a part of my life, so I don't see any reason it shouldn't be part of it now...
am with you there. same format even, atari, so on and so on. i am 34 though.
A.Aho
+0|6743|Finland
...and sometimes I feel myself such a loser... but I found that I'm not the only one "mature" in the warzone
or everytime when I'm sniping if I get clear hit to running enemy's head I'll forget it also..
CommandoRog
+10|6738|USA
Well i guess im an old fart,but at 40 i still love kicking ass :-)

Last edited by CommandoRog (2006-01-11 12:18:35)

tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6764
13, playing since I got my Megadrive at the age of 3 or 4. I learned to read because of it, and my literary skills are outstanding (Compared to many teens). I could get into a 15 film if I wished. I've been playing online since about 10 or 11, with Starcraft.
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6806|Nederland
8th{E}_SpawnXG
+1|6770

XXXgrimreaperXXX wrote:

atlvolunteer wrote:

I am 33.  I have been playing video games since I was a kid.  Initially it was Atari, then Colecovision, then Commodore 64, then Nintendo.  I could go on, but you get the point.  It's always been a part of my life, so I don't see any reason it shouldn't be part of it now...
am with you there. same format even, atari, so on and so on. i am 34 though.
Shoot guys, I'm 17. I played the Atari when I was a kid. Still am a kid by some standards but meh. I grew up mainly on the orig NES though. Owned at Mario Bros/ Duck hunt <-- where i learned to shoot
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6776|Toronto, ON, CAN

tehmoogles wrote:

13, playing since I got my Megadrive at the age of 3 or 4. I learned to read because of it, and my literary skills are outstanding (Compared to many teens). I could get into a 15 film if I wished. I've been playing online since about 10 or 11, with Starcraft.
I laughed so hard at this one that my coworkers had to ask what was going on... I have been out of high school since you were born.

I had a pong system from RadioShack (before it was the Source), with real wood trim. It was the deluxe model, and you could play two players, but only in black & white. I couldn't get my parents to buy an Atari, or Colecovision (they thought they would ruin me), but I was addicted to PC gaming since my 8088 clone.

The Clash still had 10 years together, and Elvis died when I was playing pong.

Of my coworkers, we have about 8 of us who game together... average age is 31.
Rosse_modest
+76|6830|Antwerp, Flanders
23, will be 24 in May
Sluggit
+3|6772|Sweden
40+ he, he……………

And yes I have no problem keeping up with you young guys!

The tighter the game gets the better for me (as up front in Karkand) and you don’t get any slower when you older only wiser and more calculating!!
answer71
+3|6735|Canada
34 .... gamer since  before some people here  were born!! Still love it tho' . Just gotta get the wife to understand the importance of getting the pistol badge....She says..."Come here and help me for a minute"--- "I can't...when this game is over, I've almost got my pistol badge"---"God yer like a youngster"......man they just don't understand....(now that damned knife badge...)
XrayDuke
+0|6750|North East Tennessee
43...Started with an Atari and a Timex Sinclair computer with 2k of memory. My brother lives 1000 miles from me and we get together several times a week online and play BF2.
ubedead
+0|6726
i'll be 58 in august!Am i the oldest???
teh adam
+2|6740
15 and 7 months... ya I can drive (with a parent or my sister )
cohen1976
+14|6821
Tomdom_321.au
+1|6791|bendigo, Aus

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

12!  I'll soon be 13 in Feburary. But I play well!  Check my stats if you don't believe that I am good.

my pid is:       44230583
holy crap ur good!! n ur mi age 2, makes me look like a noob
Wargru
+0|6721|Norway
im 19
been playing games as long as i can remember, and im gonna keep playing!
Dont se anything wierd about old adult people playing! Why not have fun when ur getting older?
Have a dad thats 47 years old and play cs, he loves to play terror and thats WIERD cus hes a police officer in real life, lol.
liclongrin
+0|6708|China
22 in 10 Months
Wargru
+0|6721|Norway

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

12!  I'll soon be 13 in Feburary. But I play well!  Check my stats if you don't believe that I am good.

my pid is:       44230583
OMG, i got pwned by a kid!
compared to u i do suck! lol
ViPeY
+0|6733|Hampshire, England

Rosse_modest wrote:

23, will be 24 in May
22, will be 23 in May

Been playing games since I can remember - Atari ST, NES, Gameboy, SNES, N64, Playstation, Playstation2, Gamecube, xbox and 5 PC's in the last 17 years,

Holy crap - I've never actually thought about all that, that is a lot of gaming!!
Flyboy63
+8|6758|South Australia
42..been playing vid games since I was 16 or so..

My son plays BF2 a lot as well & hes 11...I own in the jet but he can kick my ass in the chopper..lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard