G.H.O.5.T.
+1|6693
what is your age and do ya think its normal you play computer games?

(i'm 15. 16 over 4 months)
StickyBombs
+8|6767|Sacramento, CA (USA)
I think the age should be at the minium I guess 13.  I mean if a kid can at 13 can walk into a PG-13 film by himself they should be ok to handle BF2.  However there is a lot of people who cuss and use harsh language on this game.  I being one of them, sometimes.  But I am sure a 13 yr old hears a lot worse things at school or home.
DocZ
+13|6698|Belgium
waw.........16 in 4 months........
.....makes me feel old...... 23....

Last edited by DocZ (2006-01-10 11:36:46)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6799|Singapore

Wrong. Forum. Thank you! I don't wanna start cussing at you cuz its 3a.m. here and i'm in really no mood.
Boomerjinks
+301|6805|Denver, CO
*shrugs*

I'm 22. Most of the players that come into my store are between 18 and 30. But I do help a lot of younger kids (11-13) learn to play the game.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6781|Atlanta, GA USA
I am 33.  I have been playing video games since I was a kid.  Initially it was Atari, then Colecovision, then Commodore 64, then Nintendo.  I could go on, but you get the point.  It's always been a part of my life, so I don't see any reason it shouldn't be part of it now...
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6702|Sweden
19 And its normal. You can see/hear much worse thing in real life. A person who is well and healthy (in his head) understands the difference between games and reality.
Parambulator
+0|6732
I'm 13, (14 in 2 months) But I'm not a *tk, anoying, fuckfaced, non-teamworking, fuck kid* And i LOVE to Teamwork. make a teamwork squad in a server and il be in it. I also find it anoying that some of those kids tk for verhicels or anything or when you are repairing they come and steal... you get the idea
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6730|The Netherlands
someone25
+1|6758
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

RDMC_old
+0|6746|Almere, Holland

DocZ wrote:

waw.........16 in 4 months........
.....makes me feel old...... 23....
gonna make you feel even more older.. 15 and 16 in about 8 months!
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6716|Antarctica
ill be 6 next week
TC><Injecter
+4|6838|Berlin, Germany
RDMC_old
+0|6746|Almere, Holland

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

ill be 6 next week
lol
TC><Injecter
+4|6838|Berlin, Germany
LOOOOl... By the way... rebel ribbon... fight for it
G.H.O.5.T.
+1|6693

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

ill be 6 next week
how old are you realy?
RDMC_old
+0|6746|Almere, Holland

StickyBombs wrote:

I think the age should be at the minium I guess 13.  I mean if a kid can at 13 can walk into a PG-13 film by himself they should be ok to handle BF2.  However there is a lot of people who cuss and use harsh language on this game.  I being one of them, sometimes.  But I am sure a 13 yr old hears a lot worse things at school or home.
lol I have been playing videogames long before I was 13 :p
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6720|Sweden
D-Rays23
+0|6706|St. Petersburg, FL
I've been playing games since I got my NES around the age of 3 or 4. I am currently 17.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6737|Debris From Space
16 at the weekend on saturday! Yay! Also it's possable that I'll get BF2:SF for my Birthday too.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6719|Charlie One Alpha

When I'm playing BF2, I pretend to myself that all the other players are grown men.
It totally breaks the mood when I hear someone over VOIP with a kid-voice. Nothing wrong with being young and playing this game, mind you, it's just that it breaks the illusion of a real war. I mean in the USMC there isn't anyone under 17 (At least that's the minimum age to join the armed forces in the Netherlands). So I always pretend I'm playing with/against grown men.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
D-Klaus
+1|6699

atlvolunteer wrote:

I am 33.  I have been playing video games since I was a kid.  Initially it was Atari, then Colecovision, then Commodore 64, then Nintendo.  I could go on, but you get the point.  It's always been a part of my life, so I don't see any reason it shouldn't be part of it now...
Replace the above number 33 with 28, and that is me to a tee.
G.H.O.5.T.
+1|6693

LaidBackNinja wrote:

When I'm playing BF2, I pretend to myself that all the other players are grown men.
It totally breaks the mood when I hear someone over VOIP with a kid-voice. Nothing wrong with being young and playing this game, mind you, it's just that it breaks the illusion of a real war. I mean in the USMC there isn't anyone under 17 (At least that's the minimum age to join the armed forces in the Netherlands). So I always pretend I'm playing with/against grown men.
i know what you mean but srry i'm no 17
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6799|England
21 in 4 days

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard