FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6504|so randum
lel i did a mission, blew away 15 ships before they could fire a shot.

Cheers for the ship bernie
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6460|The edge of sanity

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bernie, Timmmaaah, fatherted and Liberal slayer (sometimes) and me are in Gallente or caldari space. If you play, we'll get you hooked up lol. For the best starting character, I would go Caldari Achura. Talk to me or cougar if you want me to help you set up your Character.
WAIT WAIT WAIT. It depends on what he wants to do. If he wants to be a fighter its best he be Amarr Amarr and just beef up his perception a little.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6720

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bernie, Timmmaaah, fatherted and Liberal slayer (sometimes) and me are in Gallente or caldari space. If you play, we'll get you hooked up lol. For the best starting character, I would go Caldari Achura. Talk to me or cougar if you want me to help you set up your Character.
WAIT WAIT WAIT. It depends on what he wants to do. If he wants to be a fighter its best he be Amarr Amarr and just beef up his perception a little.
In terms of tanking, Achuara is the best.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6504|so randum
im l33t at this
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6679|Canberra, AUS

Bernadictus wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I still prefer Gallente ships over Caldari tbh.
I still kick your ass at this range And yer drones go pew pew down Coders ftw!
I had a 1v1 with a drake yesterday.

I won. Easily.

Caldari ships have horrid DPS.

---

Bloody bs's. Take so looooong to die.

Last edited by Spark (2008-07-01 16:13:47)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6504|so randum
In other news, Spark has a sexy voice.

That is all.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Spark
+874|6679|Canberra, AUS

---

I spent 60 million isk on a destroyer today...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole

Spark wrote:

---

dictor?
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6443|Brisbane, Australia

crushing blow spark, you would want it to be good
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

In terms of tanking, Achuara is the best.
It all depends on wwhat he wants to do. PVP Amarr is vastly superior in gunnery skills. PVE Caldari Achura is better.
Spark
+874|6679|Canberra, AUS

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Spark wrote:

---

dictor?
Salvager.

Expensive rigs.
~ Richard Feynman
TimmmmaaaaH

poseidon you should go minimatar, they are awesome
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Lol? Do not listen to the noob. Minmatar are good if you want to be made fun of for you entire Eve existance.

Last edited by Liberal-Sl@yer (2008-07-02 00:27:21)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6741

Minmatar are the N* of EVE. With their solar panels.
TimmmmaaaaH

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Lol? Do not listen to the noob. Minmatar are good if you want to be made fun of for you entire Eve existance.
I was kidding
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6732|Australia
Hey guys you forgot about me!

Caldari Deteis

Raven <- Main
Osprey
Badger MKII
Caldari Shuttle
Gallente Shuttle
Amarr Shuttle
Minmatar Shuttle
Catalyst Salvager
Buzzard <-- Cant fly yet
Manticore <-- Cant fly yet

Last edited by -_{MoW}_-Assasin (2008-07-02 03:54:00)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6504|so randum
Not going to be on tonight
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6627|Little Bentcock
I might get into this, played the trial a few years back but there was no one there to help me and it was WTF in your face confusing. So if you guys hit me up in xfire/PM I will get the trial when I gt uncapped and have another go. Loved freelance and I'm sure I could generate the ISK ingame to pay for it (if they still do that). Will also need to DL skype again on this PC. I miss Cybargs secksy voice over those zombies.
TimmmmaaaaH

Adams_BJ wrote:

I might get into this, played the trial a few years back but there was no one there to help me and it was WTF in your face confusing. So if you guys hit me up in xfire/PM I will get the trial when I gt uncapped and have another go. Loved freelance and I'm sure I could generate the ISK ingame to pay for it (if they still do that). Will also need to DL skype again on this PC. I miss Cybargs secksy voice over those zombies.
dw about getting setup....someone will hook you up like a pimp like the day you start lulz. thats what happened to me
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6720

Adams_BJ wrote:

Lol isk to pay for the game is gonna take you a while... You could probably only do it once you get a battleship tbh.

Well I would get you a nice sexy set up if you get into it I would actually buy you a Cruiser with fittings lulz.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Thorax
Banned
+77|5808
Best CCP gripe ever.  Pulled from the forums:

It starts with a lagging scanner. Then I realize it takes me a minute to jump to the next system. Then I get disconnected.

I try to log in to you (no offense, I'm just using internet jargon), but I cannot. I try to go to your job site (eve-online.com) but I cannot. I try to go to your forums (myeve.eve-online.com) but I cannot.

This has been happening for the past two days, and it has happened before. I am 67 years old, I've fought in Korea and I know a lot about spaceships, so I hope you are respectful enough to listen to me.

I ask my grandson to help me, and he tries to ping your thing. I tell him not to do it because I've never actually met you and you could as well consider it rude, but he tells me he's sent parcels your way already. I tell him not to spend money on sending parcels over the internet, but he says they're free. He also tells me the parcels went down fast and lossless. So I don't know what he sent you, but enjoy them.

He then tries to trace your roots. He says all the hops look okay, I'm not sure if he's making fun of me, but he's all I got for help.

Anyway, he does some other things with the calculator (I have an expensive one, so I don't think there's anything wrong with it), and finally tells me there's I have a healthy connection to you. However, I still cannot play the game, as my calculator stalls when I try to log in to you.

My grandson then asks me if I received any patches. I tell him I tried to, I clicked yes when you asked to give a patch, but I did not receive any patches although the calculator said I got it. Mi old lady also loves patchwork so she was looking forward to your patch as well, but we never received it.

The grandson (who is single by the way) tells me the patch may be the problem. He also tells me maybe you have some subtle algo rythm that prevents access to the game when it's overcrowded, because you won't invest in better hardware.

Indeed, I always see over 30 thousand fellow players when I finally log in to you when this connection problem occurs.

It is also intriguing that this problem repeats with monthly intervals -only happens in the week following my monthly payment.

When I worked at a hardware store back in the 60s, we had a saying - do not fix what is not broken. So if the logging problems are caused by your patch, please read aloud that saying at least ten times.

Or if the conspiracy theories of my grandson are true, please honor yourself as a decent merchant and provide what you offer. Last night, I tried half an hour for logging in to you, and I could not, so I had to love mi old lady (I close my eyes and think of the way she were 40 years ago, so it's not that bad, but it's still bad). Tonight, I was getting ready to roam around in a gang with some nice kids, but I got disconnected over and over again, and finally lost patience.

My doctor tells me such annoyances raise my blood pressure and are very risky. I have already instructed my heirs to sue CCP if I spend my last breath trying to reconnect to the game.

I also have some old friends (back from Korea) in the US government, well, not exactly bright, but I would be able to talk them into bringing freedom to Iceland, if you know what I mean. No threats, just democracy.

All in all, I hope you can at least try to solve this annoying problem, so I can keep off mi old lady and blow up spaceships instead. You might think that is funny, but I'll laugh at you when you are 67 and realize what it really means.

**** *** *** ****** ****** **** ******!!!!!

Sorry about that, I have Tourette's.

Thank you.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6504|so randum
Haha coug wtf
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6720

FatherTed wrote:

Haha coug wtf
Thorax
Banned
+77|5808

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Haha coug wtf
Wait, how are you online, I thought you were in exile for pedophilia?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6720

Thorax wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Haha coug wtf
Wait, how are you online, I thought you were in exile for pedophilia?
Connections.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard