Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

FatherTed wrote:

Spark wrote:

eh

i'm resubbing for a month

i think i and all my stuff are still smack bang in the middle of fade, and i presume that by now i've been kicked from the alliance for inactivity lulz
quite a sizeable portion of MH split. M corp went to Daisho, and some other dudes (lucian in particular) went off and formed controlled chaos, who are still in the NC. most of your JB net has been changed because of sov-messups etc. other than that MH are being...MH
I got to* EWOK before they killed me in my apoc lulz

i half expected to be killed outside c4c on undock so I call that a successful suicide run

well now i have to work out what the hell i'm going to do, but first i needs iskies. missions

Last edited by Spark (2010-06-15 22:01:27)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
Do plexes, so you can get some sweet drops and some drugs.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6721|Ireland | Monaghan

Gonna join E-uni again for a few weeks just to fully train my char, T2 Harbinger and then T2 Missile Drake. Then I'm on the way Ted, may aswell make use of the BC's I have in high sec since they won't be coming with me

https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/IrishGrimReaper/Untitled-35.jpg
what do you guys think of that? I'm gonna work on a T2 Battleship after I get this T2 Harbinger, I was going to fly the T1 Fitted weapons until I had the skills trained for T2.(Scorch L + Conflagation)

That fit would take me 27 days, and for a T2 Weapon one it's 73 days. I could do the same with a Geddon, but I linked the Abbadon one cause I love the ship more Plus the baddon has more Power and CPU so I don't need the train the skills to fit the shit right away.

Last edited by IrishGrimReaper (2010-06-16 11:18:04)

Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Volatile
+252|6704|Sextupling in Empire

Congrats to the NC on setting a new record for the most titans lost in one engagement.

lawl.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

Volatile wrote:

Congrats to the NC on setting a new record for the most titans lost in one engagement.

lawl.
quite funny tbh.

perhaps they'll cease and desist from blobbing them now, but it won't last i feel.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6595|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

Gonna join E-uni again for a few weeks just to fully train my char, T2 Harbinger and then T2 Missile Drake. Then I'm on the way Ted, may aswell make use of the BC's I have in high sec since they won't be coming with me

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/ … led-35.jpg
what do you guys think of that? I'm gonna work on a T2 Battleship after I get this T2 Harbinger, I was going to fly the T1 Fitted weapons until I had the skills trained for T2.(Scorch L + Conflagation)

That fit would take me 27 days, and for a T2 Weapon one it's 73 days. I could do the same with a Geddon, but I linked the Abbadon one cause I love the ship more Plus the baddon has more Power and CPU so I don't need the train the skills to fit the shit right away.
If you're gonna fly a multi hundred million dollar ship, fly it as such. Use at least named guns on there.

Last edited by seymorebutts443 (2010-06-17 07:30:42)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

What's it for? PvP or PvE?
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6595|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Bernadictus wrote:

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

What's it for? PvP or PvE?
Thats a buffer tank so i would say PVP
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Yeah PvP, seems the Geddon would be more useful though since the 8 high slot is probably going to be fitted with a Armor Rep anyway. I want a fit that would be well suited for fleet combat.

What about this? Note it's a Geddon.
[Armageddon, Fleet]

7x Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I (Imperial Navy Multifrequency L)
Large 'Solace' I Remote Bulwark Reconstruction

Sensor Booster II (Scan Resolution)
Medium Capacitor Booster II (Cap Booster 800)
100MN MicroWarpdrive I

Damage Control II
2x Adaptive Nano Plating II
3x Heat Sink II
2x 1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I

3x Large Trimark Armor Pump I

18x Cap Booster 800 (cargo)
7x Scorch L (cargo)
14x Imperial Navy Multifrequency L (cargo)
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
Hope you got AWU to 5 for that fit then.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Unless there's a bug in EveHq or something that fits fine for me, are you sure you didn't add a Large Cap Booster instead? the one in that fit is a medium one.

https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/IrishGrimReaper/Untitled-37.jpg
???

My AWU is 3.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
Hmm I'll have to give it another shot then but last time I tried to fit a full rack of mega pulses I was short on pg and cpu even with wu to 5 and awu to 4.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
you need AWU5 for my geddong fit. its for an RRBS group, if you're doing something else you can play with the mids and consider dropping the RR.
(ps i dont have AWU5, i use cheap as shit 1%pg implants to make up for it)

[Armageddon, PVP]
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Damage Control II
Adaptive Nano Plating II
Adaptive Nano Plating II
1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I

Medium Capacitor Booster II, Cap Booster 800
Conjunctive Radar ECCM Scanning Array I
Quad LiF Fueled I Booster Rockets

Mega Pulse Laser II, Imperial Navy Multifrequency L
Large 'Solace' I Remote Bulwark Reconstruction

Large Trimark Armor Pump I

Warrior II x5
Ogre I x4

re; the supercap thing ahahahhahahahha i only just found out. apparently empty supercaps that were killed started to randomly appear around the north, and we've had people out boarding them to get them back to the original owners. still a very -welp- moment.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

Geddon » RRBS.
Apoc » Snipe.
Aba » Meh.

Let's make a personal favorites list!

1. Crow/Malediction - Range + Tackle.
2. Drake - Drakeblob!
3. Zealot - Sniper.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
yeh the abaddons a weird one. fucking incredible ship...but it doesn't fit into most fleets. wanna use tachs? you use the apoc with the high native cap. wanna use pulses? you use the geddong and its utility high. wanna tank? use the aba i suppose, but what a boring role
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

I remember you saying to me the Baddon was a tricky one to fit into a role, and fiddling around with EveHQ I came to see that, to even make a RRBS you need to use a high slot which the Baddan has an extra turret slot over the Geddon, but sure that's gone since the RR will be in there, so may aswell use the Geddon. Right then, I'll train for a BS after this Harbinger(which should be finished in about 2 days).

You said the BS is the cream and butter of your alliances fleets didn't you?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

I remember you saying to me the Baddon was a tricky one to fit into a role, and fiddling around with EveHQ I came to see that, to even make a RRBS you need to use a high slot which the Baddan has an extra turret slot over the Geddon, but sure that's gone since the RR will be in there, so may aswell use the Geddon. Right then, I'll train for a BS after this Harbinger(which should be finished in about 2 days).

You said the BS is the cream and butter of your alliances fleets didn't you?
pretty much yeah. the spaceholding alliances of any worth rely on a strong BS fleet and a strong capital fleet to keep that space, or capture new space.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
i'm a Tengu AND WOT OF IT

https://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc58/jpward1/andwot.jpg
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
I'll admit it's pretty cool having a quick ships built of flying legos, with the tank of a battleship, that can solo level 4's. Better watch local though. High sec / mission ganking is a disease.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

Blade4509 wrote:

I'll admit it's pretty cool having a quick ships built of flying legos, with the tank of a battleship, that can solo level 4's. Better watch local though. High sec / mission ganking is a disease.
this is for nullsex money making. a cnr out-isk-makes pretty much anything for highsec
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
What were you up to in null sex anyway irish?
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

I was in Heild picking up a skillbook =/
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

I'd do her.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard