FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum
Gaylente = Useless
Amarr = Easily the best BS line, strong T2 cruisers and BCs. dodgy T1 and T2 frigs (Sader+Slicer are excellent though), dodgy T1 cruisers (arbitrator can be fun). Also possibly the strongest capitals.
Caldari = Average T1 and T2 frigs, good T1 and T2 cruisers (BECAUSE OF FALCON) and the best BC, Drake. Also scorp gets a mention
Minni = the best all round race, good frigs+cruisers+BS+T2 shinys.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bernadictus
+1,055|6891

Ted,

Amarr does indeed have the strongest line-up in the game. While their interceptor's are pretty useless i.m.h.o. (the crow is so much better as the missiles always hit) their line of HAC's, BS's, CS's and capitals are unmatched.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6875|Ireland | Monaghan

Woot Woot, running lvl 4 mission in my Drake and salvaging, male some good isk
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6749|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Bernadictus wrote:

Ted,

Amarr does indeed have the strongest line-up in the game. While their interceptor's are pretty useless i.m.h.o. (the crow is so much better as the missiles always hit) their line of HAC's, BS's, CS's and capitals are unmatched.
Bernie the point of an inty is not to do damage, it's to tackle whatever comes through the gate, or whatever your gang is chasing. If you want a damage dealing into then use a taranis, otherwise just fit it for speed.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Ted,

Bernie the point of an inty is not to do damage, it's to tackle whatever comes through the gate, or whatever your gang is chasing. If you want a damage dealing into then use a taranis, otherwise just fit it for speed.
both sorta wrong. crow is good but you have to be a very good pilot to make it work. as far as ceptors, amarrs are actually pretty decent. it's tackle ceptor (malediction) is a tough fucker, and the crusader is an insane dogfighter.

best intys go to gaylente though, the ranis is undoubtably the best combat ceptor, and the ares is tied with the stilleto for getting first point.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Christbane
+51|6389
nice to see you guys talking about pvp these days instead of mission fits!
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
well it would have been mission fits if bernie didn't join brick squad for pvp.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum
logged in and spun 3 times anticlockwise today
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bernadictus
+1,055|6891

seymorebutts443 wrote:

And subsequently ran of to SoT to combat IT, ran of to Noir. and Privateers to combat everyone in EVE and finally settled with (f)ATLAS to blob the rest of EVE with the SC.

FatherTed wrote:

I logged in yesterday to spin 2 times around my Napoc, 2 times around my Naven and then swithing to my Zephyr and logged off
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum

Bernadictus wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

And subsequently ran of to SoT to combat IT, ran of to Noir. and Privateers to combat everyone in EVE and finally settled with (f)ATLAS to blob the rest of EVE with the SC.

FatherTed wrote:

I logged in yesterday to spin 2 times around my Napoc, 2 times around my Naven and then swithing to my Zephyr and logged off
apparently you guys just welped a cap fleet in Vale

Vily wrote:

NCGR tower coming out. (JB tower nothing SUPER crazy imporant)

NC are busy reppping shit all over the fucking place.

ME/Rage form a fleet and get ready in the tower. Bombers get into system.

Atlas comes into system with 33 dreads about 15 carriers 6 moms i think.

our main fleet (about 100-150 support) is still 6 jumps out from having lost a carrier repping an ihub.

So... atlas comes onto the tower with caps and begins wasting it at breakneck speed. just as tower dies, our support starts getting into system. their BS/support at this point warp in to cover their caps i guess, which is what our bombers had been waiting for for like 20 minutes.

First bomb run hits very well, but kills only a few, our probing hictor (me) screwed up the warp. Their support all warps out as our support warps in trapping their capital fleet on the pos.

Now our support begins mowing down, their support and failing to do much against 50 caps. their BS come back in and the bombers do another run with our probing hictor failing AGAIN y warpin to one of the three fucking friendly BS on the field. So atlas eats more bombs, and warps their support out.

with all our support on their caps, they have to bring their BS back to try and clear us. and this time the probe hictor doesn't fail and the bombs hit hard. i die (ofc) but by this point its effectively 15-20 support and 50 caps vs. our 150-200 support

calls are made for caps to start forming.

somewhere the bubbles all get bombed or something and the vast majority of the ATLAS caps warp away including all teh supers, leaving 4 regular caaps. our support begins chewing on them but isn't making much progress.

whether a good move or bad, we jump in about 20 caps to finish the four. which of course convinces atlas to come back in with their capfleet. so our 20 caps start getting raped pretty harshly by their 40 or so. we keep spamming for more and eventually we have about another 20 ready and we bring them in.

finally comfortable to use supercaps, we jump in two titans and a couple supers i think.

having been burning midpoints from Pure blind when i jumped my titan in i was at zero % cap figuring that i wouldn't be a problem.

unluckily my titan bumps directly into the center of their blob, at zero cap, barely able to keep my hardeners on.

to say there was some girly shrieks is an understatement. lag was making it impossible to get my broadcast window up, and i re-installed eve yesterday so i had lost my macro's.

luckily, the giganticness of my buffer keeps me ok, i dropped down to about 45-50% shield at which point the carriers got some energy transfers and shield reps on my by broadcasting me as a target.

i think they decided they had a chance and added another 20 caps or so at this point while our own caps kept coming into system non-stop like a flood.

at this point they keep primary on me for about 10 minutes maybe before they give up, and then later on imperians titan for even less effect. More titans and dreads keep piling in and the outcome starts to become clear.

eventually atlas gives an evac order and we mop up for 10-15 minutes.

my guess is about 20-25 caps lsot about 40 killed. + their whole support fleet.

killboards should be more up to date in a couple hours

should be noted. lag was very minimal and was a great fight serverwise and in general
Looks like approx 60 carriers+dreads lost for you, with 20-25ish mixed caps on ours. You did get Vilys lev down to 50% shields tho
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
We've been pissing AAA alliance off so much with SBUs, they started to drop supercaps on us.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6891

FatherTed wrote:

Looks like approx 60 carriers+dreads lost for you, with 20-25ish mixed caps on ours. You did get Vilys lev down to 50% shields tho
We didn't want those capitals anyway.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum

seymorebutts443 wrote:

We've been pissing AAA alliance off so much with SBUs, they started to drop supercaps on us.
you still in brick?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

How epic is the Amarr Dreadnaught? I'm thinking after I get my T2 Harbinger and that Inty fitting Seymore gave me, I might train for the Amarr Dreadnaught. I can train for a year
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
yeah teds i am

Reaper, the revelation is the most widely used dread out there. It's almost always called primary so watch out. On the flip side it's the best for taking out other caps i believe.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum

seymorebutts443 wrote:

yeah teds i am

Reaper, the revelation is the most widely used dread out there. It's almost always called primary so watch out. On the flip side it's the best for taking out other caps i believe.
this might interest you

also @reaper amarr caps are literally the best.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

I don't get it? What it all this null sec talk?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5663|America

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

I don't get it? What it all this null sec talk?
Join my alliance and come find out.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

FatherTed wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

yeah teds i am

this might interest you

also @reaper amarr caps are literally the best.
heard about that today in alliance chat, trying to get us out of HED with a system and a SB. scoots probably won't take it, he's a fighter not a negotiator. he lives for carebear tears.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6891

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

How epic is the Amarr Dreadnaught? I'm thinking after I get my T2 Harbinger and that Inty fitting Seymore gave me, I might train for the Amarr Dreadnaught. I can train for a year
The Rev is a stationary and anti-capital ship. Just remember that. It's able to dictate range through crystals. I'd recommend going for Carriers first, Dreads are only a few skills away. Carriers give you so much more logistical freedom (moving ships to and from hi-sec/regions).

I'm going for the Rev after my Archon training is done. Corp hands out dreads on cap fleet fights, so I have no isk concerns there.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6828|Canberra, AUS
NOT VILY

oh, he didn't die. all g
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
Volatile
+252|6858|Sextupling in Empire

seymorebutts443 wrote:

http://killboard.brick-squad.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=20607

best vindicator pvp fit ever.
He must have ran out of points, and therefore needed the nano fit to keep his targets from getting away by mega-bumping them.

LOL.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum
this is what happens when we look inside a wormhole

http://www.ragealliance.com/killboard/? … l_id=33074

started off with 4 of us, our prober found these guys so i started yelling for dps+jams, didnt realise we got that many on the mails in the end
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Nice ted!

Well, gonna train my alt for a T2 capable Rokh(having lots of fun with this ship). And my main for that T2 Harbinger and try max out some utility skills, then see about cap training. I'll take Berns advice and go for a carrier first.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard