jmsprovan
+18|5965|Alba

Blade4509 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Raping the Provibloc for the lulz. Fatlas is steamrolling through Providence and no CVA to stop us
Stampeding through a space we don't care about anymore. gg Bernifail
didn't want that space anyway, rite?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5662|America

jmsprovan wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Raping the Provibloc for the lulz. Fatlas is steamrolling through Providence and no CVA to stop us
Did you take part in it faggot?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
jmsprovan
+18|5965|Alba

Blade4509 wrote:

jmsprovan wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

I'm in fatlas too, faggot.
Volatile
+252|6858|Sextupling in Empire

Atlas seems to always be busy. I'm on a break from eve atm, but when I return that's probably where I will go.
jmsprovan
+18|5965|Alba

Volatile wrote:

Atlas seems to always be busy. I'm on a break from eve atm, but when I return that's probably where I will go.
Yeah the fact that Atlas, once (and still sometimes) regarded as the retarded stepchild of the larger eve 0.0 alliances is probably the most active in game just shows what state 0.0 is in at the moment.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6890

Blade4509 wrote:

jmsprovan wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Oh gawd. We dun wan those spaces. We lolled at all the gay men roaming around like headless chickens. Jumping 40 men gangs on our 200 men Sniper Hac fleet All the epic Zealot rapez. CVA running away from us, renters mass evac' their homes. Ffs, -A- was camping the Dital gate in Motherships and carriers! We pwn. I lost 0 ships during the whole engagement.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5662|America

Bernadictus wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

jmsprovan wrote:

Oh gawd. We dun wan those spaces. We lolled at all the gay men roaming around like headless chickens. Jumping 40 men gangs on our 200 men Sniper Hac fleet All the epic Zealot rapez. CVA running away from us, renters mass evac' their homes. Ffs, -A- was camping the Dital gate in Motherships and carriers! We pwn. I lost 0 ships during the whole engagement.
So you get enjoyment from picking on smaller alliances and corps. GG Yes, a 40 man fleet is all we can muster because the size of our alliance is the size of your fleets. Go pick on someone your own size, or are you just too big and bad that no one else is your size and you have to rape all the little kids like some kind of space pedobear. GTFO with your bragging about silly gate camps.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
jmsprovan
+18|5965|Alba
he mad~
Bernadictus
+1,055|6890

jmsprovan wrote:

he mad~
I would be too. Having Ushra'Kan, AAA and Fatlas mass partying in your space would get me all angry and shit.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6818|NT, like Mick Dundee

lolEVE
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5662|America

Bernadictus wrote:

jmsprovan wrote:

he mad~
I would be too. Having Ushra'Kan, AAA and Fatlas mass partying in your space would get me all angry and shit.
Yeah it was pretty aggravating. Oh well, now we have a new home for you guys to come invade.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5637|Bolingbrook, Illinois
I'm thinking about renewing my subscription, but I got so bored of this game last time I played it.  If I did renew my subscription, what could I do to keep myself interested?
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6672|Montucky
Live in 0.0 or Low Sec.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5412|foggy bottom

HaiBai wrote:

I'm thinking about renewing my subscription, but I got so bored of this game last time I played it.  If I did renew my subscription, what could I do to keep myself interested?
absolutely nothing
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum

S3v3N wrote:

Live in 0.0 or Low Sec.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6748|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

FatherTed wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

Live in 0.0 or Low Sec.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6890

HaiBai wrote:

Scam people and make serious isks. Scamming requires more skill than besieging a pos.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6776|Little Bentcock

Blade4509 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

So you get enjoyment from picking on smaller alliances and corps. GG Yes, a 40 man fleet is all we can muster because the size of our alliance is the size of your fleets. Go pick on someone your own size, or are you just too big and bad that no one else is your size and you have to rape all the little kids like some kind of space pedobear. GTFO with your bragging about silly gate camps.
umad
Bernadictus
+1,055|6890

Adams_BJ wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

umad
Nah, he didn't pay the rent, so we moved him out.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
zzz
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6874|Ireland | Monaghan

So guys, why do pirates suck donkey dick?
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
real pirates are chill (the kind that honour ransoms, have a giggle with you etc). piwats that just asplode haulers are pretty terrible.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

More like the ones who keep going after ratters, I narrowly escaped a Cyclone pirate in my Moa the other day! My friend wasn't so lucky, he lost his Rupture.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6748|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

More like the ones who keep going after ratters, I narrowly escaped a Cyclone pirate in my Moa the other day! My friend wasn't so lucky, he lost his Rupture.
Rule one: Never go low-sec ratting in a Moa. the Caracal is superior.
Rule two: watch your scanner, and watch local. That is how the pirates are watching you.
Rule three: If you do go low-sec ratting, make sure you have safe spots bookmarked (fly towards a planet and about halfway towards it you drop a bookmark.)

Side note, where were you ratting?
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

seymorebutts443 wrote:

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

Rule one: Never go low-sec ratting in a Moa. the Caracal is superior.
Rule two: watch your scanner, and watch local. That is how the pirates are watching you.
Rule three: If you do go low-sec ratting, make sure you have safe spots bookmarked (fly towards a planet and about halfway towards it you drop a bookmark.)

Side note, where were you ratting?
I don't have missiles trained as good as hybrids, ted already helping me pick a path and missiles just isn't it.

The 0.3 sys I rat rarely has people in it, I know 2 other ratters who don't bother me aslong as I don't bother them. I dock when I see someone unfamiliar, still trying to get to grips with the scanner though, how often do I scan?

It's for ratting angels, 650k General ftw, Moa is the best I have atm and I can afford to lose it, nearly have a Ferox fitted.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard